• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
<-- wants to play melee

Ive been practicing my l cancel and wave dash

someone remind me how to do the dash jump cancel grab thing with slower lag than regular dash grab
while running or dashing push X or Y and then Z immediately after, to confirm your doing it right i suggest u pick a character like donkey kong notice the run grab animation he almost falls over, but when done correctly he will do his standing grab animation (aka not falling over) easiest way to tell, after that try other characters, but its the same really its not like wavedashing where the timing is different between characters

Vorguen

Smash Champion
yea no one here would know what "standard tourney fees" are lol. anytime theres a tourney here its always at like a gamecrazy or gamestop, which means its a free tourney for fun with gay rules and no prizes. i doubt we should have a venue fee cause its gonna be at the school. but yea idk..... ill get a hold of you later.

oh yea and i prolly wont be able to make it to bf7 if its on halloween

and another thing. im a smash ace now???? lmao wow
Why wouldn't you be able to come during Halloween? As it's starting to turn out Halloween BF might be small anyway.

what did he do to get grounded for so long lol
He got caught D-Smash'ing a girl on his mom's bed.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
no i am serious vorgy i quit the crew, yall are too gay for me
HAHAHAHA Papi oh yeah!?! I'm going to expose you!

This coming from the guy who has

-Groped my chest making moaning noises when there was ZERO bromance going around.

-Held my hand.

-Consistantly called me Mami and said multiple times that he wanted to "f-u-c-k me"

-Said these EXACT words: "It turns me on that you put MAMI" lolol

And I could keep going!

PAPI LOVES THE BROMANCE AND HE CAN'T ACCEPT IT!

<3 Papi ;)

defsithe

Smash Ace
:( papi cant quit, he makes brawl look interesting. ZERO TO DEATHS!!!!!!!!! and he beat rey. papi is too good.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
while running or dashing push X or Y and then Z immediately after, to confirm your doing it right i suggest u pick a character like donkey kong notice the run grab animation he almost falls over, but when done correctly he will do his standing grab animation (aka not falling over) easiest way to tell, after that try other characters, but its the same really its not like wavedashing where the timing is different between characters
thanks nigra

ps: broly I dont use up to jump, I use x :p

it took like two seconds to get used to using that grab again heh..

Vorguen

Smash Champion
:( papi cant quit, he makes brawl look interesting. ZERO TO DEATHS!!!!!!!!! and he beat rey. papi is too good.
Seriously if he does I'd be sad. :(

really?

oh and you and guero need to stop discrediting
Dude don't make Guero give you a Q-tip.. LOLOLOL

Trying to prove his car's stats are higher so prolly running over bunnies due to lack of playstyle. ;)
Tell him to talk to us too!

So wait... Giraffarig = Rejex?

lolol you guys are jerks haha

Vorguen

Smash Champion
what the *** is a guero q-tip!?!?! it doesnt even sound like its gonna be funny
It started between me and Guero and now it's a "Piolin crew" meme so you need to learn the ways of the Q-Tip.

It happened something like I woke up and went to where Guero was (he spent the night at Herby's too).. and he was like "Vorgyyyyy... why didn't you sodomize me last niiiiiiiight?"

and I replied "I did, you just didn't wake up ;)"

and he replied... "LIES!!!! I KNOW YOU DIDNT BECAUSE I CHECKED MY CHIMNEY AND IT WAS DIRTY AND YOU HAVE A Q-TIP SHAPED P-ENIS!!!!!"

...................WTF??????????????? lololololololol

from there on we always go up to Guero and we're like "Hey, you want a Q-tip Guero?" lmao

defsithe

Smash Ace
thanks nigra

ps: broly I dont use up to jump, I use x :p

it took like two seconds to get used to using that grab again heh..
i use control stick to jump and short hop with everyone but fox. X only for with fox and jump cancel grabs. and i dont no what button i wavedash with i forget.

also ill help with whatever for a tourny here in k'ville. im beast at seeding/bracket stuff. cept when cloud holds up the bracket for halo, that was just fail.

also also papi dont quit completely. just go to tournies and win all the money. like me!

Broly

Smash Lord
EVERYONE GO TO VASHS PLAY ON SATURDAY at the camille playhouse, so we can yell out smash related terms. LOLOL, na lets go see him.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
the only saturday i have off is this weekend, bf7 and then nov 14 and on if we don't make the playoffs or don't have home games.

so if there's a tourney going on one of those weekends, chances are that mikey and i won't be able to make them as well as all the band scrubs, but i still wouldn't mind helping put it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom