• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
dude, herby, my derk would totally own your derk.
/gameoverhahayoulosedonottryjustquitendyourlifeiamanimportantpersonnow

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
do you have melee and a memory card ct? and i dont have money for gas lawlz or i would i can probably find some though if u do have a card and what not, just post what time

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
BF7 should be called The 3 Stock of Horror!!!! like the last tournament in melee that was in halloween
why would we name a halloween tournament after what happened to your jigglypuff? hahahahaha, anyways i was talking to broly yesterday, we need a paperboy challenge at next brawlfest, a dollar highest score takes all games 2 good

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
o btw ct call me when u read this, im already awake so im just waiting on you, but i dont wanna randomly show up either, alright peace

p.s. incase u forgot or dont have my number 956 346 2580

defsithe

Smash Ace
lol whenever we dont have rehearsals.

basically anytime after i eat so after 7. and if i dont have hw. or cobs stuff to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom