• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i say he was using a sock.

Sock - A disposable ejaculatory device used by lonely, socially inept young men who do not like to masturbate in the shower or ejaculate all over furniture.

Broly

Smash Lord
ok, dj told me that brawl takes too long, and the venue is small. however, if brawl singles and dubs finish before 7, then we CAN run melee. SO EVERYBODY TAKE STATIONS. PAX LETS WIN THIS FAST

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i honestly don't think we will need more than five set ups for melee to finish in a quick manner. i have two copies so who is bringing the other three. and i have one memory card also, which is all we need.

:]

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
yea paxs cf beats me all the time shady thats y hes scared 2 money match lol... we'll even moneymatch in front of shady if u want pax

defsithe

Smash Ace
<------------ really wants to play melee. i might go home this weekend just to do so, not sure yet.

defsithe

Smash Ace
lvl 9 ganons r broken, anyone who played me in that doubles tourny will attest to this. XD

defsithe

Smash Ace
XD XD XD had to be one of the koolest things ever.

so anyways i played melee for like 20 minutes today at my old apt, and i have never felt so slow in my entire life. missing sooo many fast falls. my l cancels were ugly. it made me real sad. my short hops werent short at all. :( i couldnt do my kool double shine thing with falco. i couldnt do anything. :( :( :(

i need to play alot more.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
i got a melee, so does cloud and syoudous
dude you forget i ran tourneys, I have like two melee setups (wii+semi-working-cube)

<------------ really wants to play melee. i might go home this weekend just to do so, not sure yet.
dude let me know when and we can smash it up!

i REALLY need to get some games in hobo is next saturday and i havent legitimately practiced in a while someone please help

:(
herby I have all day tomorrow to play, and I will take my wii with me in case fro ever decides to text me back :p

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
dude you forget i ran tourneys, I have like two melee setups (wii+semi-working-cube)

dude let me know when and we can smash it up!

herby I have all day tomorrow to play, and I will take my wii with me in case fro ever decides to text me back :p
i actually dont get texts so just call me =O im down to play though

paco27291

Smash Rookie
ok i read it!!! i have a station too :), i can take a t.v. from danilo and my melee and wii that broly has :), so yes!! i also have my cube!! but and danilo another melee but not a t.v., so yes we will win this quick broly!!!

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
ok i read it!!! i have a station too :), i can take a t.v. from danilo and my melee and wii that broly has :), so yes!! i also have my cube!! but and danilo another melee but not a t.v., so yes we will win this quick broly!!!
honestly just go mk and gimp everyone, everytime u dont get a 3stock a melee match dies :( haha

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
woo broly that link you gave us also had the vids from me and pax's back to back sets

and btw broly did you say you are going to run a melee tourney on the side at BATB since they arent doing it

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Thank you Shank for you huge post a few pages back. I agreed with everything you put and more. To you players: coming from a veteran tournament organizer, shank knows his stuff and I have a great amount of respect in this guy continue to support his tournaments.

Now as for Melee you all read Brolys post. He basically said for me that we are not going to run Melee its not gonna happen we both will be extremely busy and you forget we do have 9 games to run in one day. It is not up for discussion. I'm not picking on it Melee, like Shank put some other games also missed the cut.

BUT………………

I did tell Broly this. Once Brawl Singles finishes and Doubles has its set number AND ITS BEFORE 7 you guys can do your own thing on the spare setups. I can't stop you all from playing casuals and I don't want to, I want you too I wanna see MM and casual matches going on. So you guys can get together and do your own side thing but it is not officially backed by BATB. Me nor Shank will run it and you all are in charge of everything (me and Shank will be extremely busy). All I ask is that you don't interfere with any other main tournaments. Again BATB will not have Melee and I can't guarantee you a finish time for Brawl, but I can promise that we will try very hard to get Brawl to run as smooth as it did last year.

So keep in mind that whoever wants to run Melee on the side they might not get a chance too, there is no for sure thing that Melee side tourny will happen. But it is very possible. Last year Brawl had 46 people, started way late and it still finished at 7. Thank you Mikey for the super smooth run of Brawl.

Who ever wants to run it knows what to wait for and all I can say now is all we can do is wait and hope Brawl has another awesome turnout and that it runs smooth and finishes before 7 so you all can do your thing. Good luck to our players at BATB WE GOTTA BRING THE TITLE HOME!!!!, Crystal City took it the 1st year and Austin took it last year, we gotta take it back!

DONT FORGET TO PRE-REG IT HELPS WITH THE HEAD COUNT!!!!

I'm posting this at work so please forgive the errors Im typing this as fast as I can.

-DJ-

Vorguen

Smash Champion
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wallllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

**** brawl and melee
Is Wall-E your favorite movie Cloud? rofl

what is b-sticking?

>_>
It's when you set your C-stick to do B moves.

aka if you are say, Kirby, up on your C-stick would do the final cutter (up-B) move. down on the C-stick would use the rock, forward or back the hammer.

I think there is a way to even do neutral B's but as I have no interest in B-sticking I never have really tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom