• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
It would be Saturday after watching Vash prance around like a princess. lol

Guero if we go I'll call you and you should come with us. Maybe you can come over today too?

Light, our thread has the absolute randomest things ever. lol

Herby "I Me Mine" Sanchez have you seen the video of you I linked? haha

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Guero did Cammy learn anything good today?

Also Aero for sure one on Halloween, maybe even a small one earlier. There are a bunch of big tournies coming up and I didn't want to take away from them so I'm not hosting anything big, but you're still welcome to come to them if you can. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Guero

Pit video for you to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuvUSjFfTvk

ROB video for Cammy to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHd4T5BzGYQ

Explanation on how to glide toss:

While holding an item (try this with ROB), shield. After shielding, do a roll to a side. When rolling, hit the C-stick in the SAME direction that you are rolling to IMMEDIATELY after. Your character should glide and toss the item at the same time. It is good because you are approaching in a defensive manner, with an item protecting you from the front. You can't be punished very easily, and you are usually in a pretty favorable situation. Learn it, it is very useful, and Cammy will get a lot done with it.

If you are still having trouble youtube something like "Glide toss Brawl"

Vorguen

Smash Champion
No problem Guero.

Also Brawly there is no way I'll be able to go to Vash's thing tomorrow at 2. My family just flew in from Tampico earlier today and they are only spending the weekend here and my mom told us she wants us to spend the weekend at home.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
No problem Guero.

Also Brawly there is no way I'll be able to go to Vash's thing tomorrow at 2. My family just flew in from Tampico earlier today and they are only spending the weekend here and my mom told us she wants us to spend the weekend at home.
does that mean u cant go to brolys house?

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
o btw pax if u still wanna team for random money matches possible tourney at batb im down, im officially disowning broly as my doubles partner hes a ****!

defsithe

Smash Ace
i owned shady yesterday let it be known.

and what time r yall gonna come play today? also remember i dont have a cube or anything. only tvs so yeah.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna win BATB :)
no ur not bro, i already talked to shank and he agreed to put u and vorgy 1st round MUAHAHAHAA u all p-ussies will forfeit against each other and then eventually meet again in losers and forfeit again HAHAHAHAHA, so yea i have everything planned out, oh and nvm on going fro :( i have to study sooooooooo much i have like 3 tests and i am behind in reading in all classes :(:(:(:(:(:(

defsithe

Smash Ace
no ur not bro, i already talked to shank and he agreed to put u and vorgy 1st round MUAHAHAHAA u all p-ussies will forfeit against each other and then eventually meet again in losers and forfeit again HAHAHAHAHA, so yea i have everything planned out, oh and nvm on going fro :( i have to study sooooooooo much i have like 3 tests and i am behind in reading in all classes :(:(:(:(:(:(
pax suks. who needs to study????????????????

shlike

Smash Ace
you're gonna be behind me in skill level soon bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom