• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys, me and Vickey won't be able to smash this weekend because our family is visiting from out of town just got on to tell you all and I am not aware as to the current situation at the moment so I can't answer your question Cloud.

I'll log in later tonight, see you guys.

<3

defsithe

Smash Ace
i didnt watch the vid but i would be the shiek, unless the sheik was bad then it would be rey.

so basically we discovered today that if u team with fro your not going to win. and team pokemon is broken. and team new work peace is also broken. lol.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
He doesn't like to use "boardsmash" he gets on like once a week makes a random joke that nobody but me and Herby understands and disappears. lol

I usually tell him if there is anything important said here and if he has something to say he usually asks me to say it for him too.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HAHA good, learn the matchup.

Guero we're going to Piolin RIGHT NOW, your phone is off are you coming yes or no?

You need to call me or reply in like 3 minutes because we are starving and already leaving!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HEWB & Ponchis- original Piolin Crew turned Paola's Crew
lol at the "new" piolin crew
nah i cant go im stuck at some unknown relatives house
hey the new piolin crew is awesome there wouldnt be Q-tips without us.

LOL

Piolinkroo consists of

-Protogonz

-Protohewb

-Protonach

-Protoguero

PIOLINKROO possible future members (have not yet Piolin'd it up with us so have not yet attained the title of "proto"):

-Herby

-Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom