• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
i 2 stocked u :) this is andilex

great games to all. tourny was very fun and took alot outta me. guess ill shoutout.

Pax- great partner, coach, and friend. you pulled me through big situations. we will always dominate dubs. plz go to hobo

Magik- great games dude. you shoulda won. i was ****ting bricks until the tip got me back into it. ggs

Syoudous- i seriously feel like you sandbag by the way you carry yourself playing this game. good **** as always bro, nice getting top 3 in dubs

CT- my marth training got your nerves up on this one. good stuff w/ syoudous.

Vickey- todavia estoy cagando en mi pinche pamper. you read me over and over. stupid back kicks, sooo safe. ggs

Herby- we didnt play, im mad.

Andilex- good games man. all my matches were so close, i never 2-0'd a round.

Vorgy- great tourny you ran. alotta ppl showed up outta nowhere. good stuff

Kingsville crew- nice showing guys, i missed you all. we need to play more. i dont think ive ever played bombchu or rejex before.

Fro- scrub killer. thats all.

Eli- Nice R.O.B. where did it come from? lol

All in all, toughest tourny ive been through. too many close calls. im just so clutch. Thats why I AM the RGV Leader. im just too good.

on a side note, i think its funny how top 6 got money in singles. kinda lame tbh.magik shoulda gotten a bit more

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i wouldve won that second match too if it wasnt for magik unplugging my controller

get wrecked bro
got gimped bro lol he unplugged the control so u didnt look like a scrub for getting ***** haha, anyways 3/5 set tomorrow at brolys, be afriad ha <3

defsithe

Smash Ace
so who wants to make a 2 day bus ride to pound 4. im looking at $188 round trip for bus tickets. and they have a discounted room price of like $89 at the marriot hotels near the venue. plus actual tourney fees and food. makes it quite expensive. lol.

im wanna go anyone else?

defsithe

Smash Ace
oops sorry broly i was on myspace this whole time but i was hidden. ill talk to you about it tomarw or something. im off to sleep.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
MAJOR UPDATE ON THREAD IN TOURNAMENT LISTINGS

Blitz 2001 announced as the secret game! It will be $20 entry and played on the Nintendo 64. It will be a winner take all tournament. This will be based on a nomination and invitational format. To compete please nominate yourself and your team!

We would like to start getting a head count also for BATB, so please fill this out guys! PELASEEEEE!

Pre-Registration

Use this format when pre-registering

Name: "Real Name"
GamerName/SBName:
City/State:
Games: "Games you are going to enter"
Blitz: Team Name**
**Only if you wanna be entered in a chance to be selected to the 8 man invitational do you have to put the Blitz part
Note: Team Name does not effect your chance of being selected, it is simply for registration purposes for the sign up with one team process and to simply see who plays with who.

Other than that Melee is off of the roster. Sorry guys.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Also for Blitz if anyone here thinks tehy are up for it but not the prize money, we can pull together and help win it by entering our best player!

I NOMINATE MAGIK!!!!

Broly

Smash Lord
here i gooooooooooo

THIS IS BULL**** SHANK. melee is out??? thats the dumbest thing ever. theres already a good number of people to show and was going to try and get san antonio to come to it. who the **** made that decision? they need to discuss to me their reasons to it cuz i feel its disrespect to the smash community

Broly

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i heard they were taking out the fighting games for wii fit, paperboy, pacman, and california games.

Broly

Smash Lord
im thinking that too cloud, but brawl dubs is keeping me it. its stupid to take 2-3rd highest turnout game. look at last harlingen tourny for the proof plz

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
why are they taking a fighting game out of a fighting game tournament? and replacing it with a 20 dollar entry for blitz? a blitz tourney would be funny tbh but its a joke tourney, it should be like 5 dollars or less not 20 who the **** is gonna enter a 20 dollar blitz tournament instead of 2 legit games? and imo in order of turnout brawl or sf will have first in tournout the other will be 2nd, and 3rd was most likely gonna be melee because of all the brawl people coming that also play melee. this is like going to ozzfest and instead of getting to hear black sabbath u get justin timberlake, HE DOESNT BELONG THERE and on top of that u have to pay more because hes on the tour? gtfo of here with that **** man weak *** tourney.

Broly

Smash Lord
ozzfest is a houston tourny for brawl, directed by my man ozz.

YOU GTFO AND CRY ME A FKING RIVER

lol, everything else agreed.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
ozzfest is a houston tourny for brawl, directed by my man ozz.

YOU GTFO AND CRY ME A FKING RIVER

lol, everything else agreed.
lol not that ozzfest douche haha and lmao at the justin timberlake cry me a river reference, can we go over or what homo? ive been calling u but no answer

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
im actually considering taking my little bro to next brawlfest cuz hes better than all the guys i brought from hanna. i wont though cuz hes still 9 years old and i dont want to screw up the atmosphere for u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom