• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well you're actually lucky Cholanza because you live only 45 minutes away, so you can always just drive back home after the tournament. Also, if you do want to stay I'm sure someone at the tournament will let you sleep over, just ask when you're there. Unfortunately I live in Matamoros so I can't house anybody. :(

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
dude if i lived 45 mins away i would always be in brownsville lol

but yea if we kingsvillians can make the 2hr drive to and from anyone else can. hopefully your not like me and fall asleep on the road though

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
are you serious cloud? did you not see me carry at wes? me n pax are fo sho, 1st place
team with him then, money > friends u prove this every time including hobo cant say im surprised. weve only said we'll team if they had a melee dubs tourney for like a year but its cool ill team with ct or something and have fun, something you seem to be oblivious 2

btw vorgy do you have brawlys bag from the tournament? apparently u do and it has my friends melee in it, so if u could bring the cube and all to brawlfest, would be appreciated

o p.s. u sound like inoue broly, keep that in mind

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
didnt you make plans to team with shady? and fro? now pax? make up your mind please. on paper you all might be a good team but in reality you arent that great of a teammate.sorry to say that, singles and doubles are 2 different things.

shlike

Smash Ace
there is a huge get together on friday jon youre more than welcome to go and youre more than welcome to spend the night at my place on friday i dont think i can house you on saturday though

Broly

Smash Lord
team with him then, money > friends u prove this every time including hobo cant say im surprised. weve only said we'll team if they had a melee dubs tourney for like a year but its cool ill team with ct or something and have fun, something you seem to be oblivious 2

btw vorgy do you have brawlys bag from the tournament? apparently u do and it has my friends melee in it, so if u could bring the cube and all to brawlfest, would be appreciated

o p.s. u sound like inoue broly, keep that in mind
1st. i didnt decide yet homo, i havent practiced w/ him yet. he asked me, i said maybe. im just sick n tired of hearing you **** talk me as ur partner. ''i carry brawly every time, his marth sux, etc...'' you won last few mm cuz of me. give me actual credit sometimes instead of giving me crap just to show off.

i have the melee, i thought it was axels, but i know the cubes his cuz hes been *****in for it last few weeks. ill take it Saturday

didnt you make plans to team with shady? and fro? now pax? make up your mind please. on paper you all might be a good team but in reality you arent that great of a teammate.sorry to say that, singles and doubles are 2 different things.
Are you serious? listen to yourself. ''im dropping vash for pax''. stfu, if singles didnt matter, team with wes or danilo. no, you wont cause you know you'll lose. you say your the ultimate teams player when your teaming with pax and axel. pax won w/ wes and danilo fyi. pax/axel were fking beasts, axel used marth. i use? dont say you'll do bad just cause you want to team w/ him. if it causes this much drama take pax. me/fro can win. IF he decides to not be a **** n take equal credit.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
there is a huge get together on friday jon youre more than welcome to go and youre more than welcome to spend the night at my place on friday i dont think i can house you on saturday though
well heres the deal. my roommate is my ex-gf's cousin...but we're cool and all. this passsed weekend we went back home to corpus christi (were we're from) and it was horrbile. since we all have class only tuesdays and thursdays we left thursday and came back monday and we didn't do like hwk or whatever and we like wasted four days over there...anyways both of them went back home since it was my roommates dads birthday and well they're cousins so yea. and i don't really wanna stay in the dorms by myself it's boring lol i rather leave friday...play some smash,get ****ed up etc. and come back saturdayevening y'know

so basically if it's not too much trouble shilke can i crash at your place friday?

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
someone doesnt know how to read lolololol
i didnt say singles didnt matter. o.o i just said that singles and doubles are 2 different things. Axel IS a good teammate cause he knows when to do everything. You have lost so many games because you have tipped your teammate by spamming forward smash, everyone says it. Also, i have won with danilo against fro and vash i think once or twice not sure if it was vash. I have also won with vash,pax,axel (we have yet to lose double captain <3),you,eli,papi,shady, etc....Can you say ultimate partner? I didnt say i was the ultimate partner with axel lololololol me and axel suck *** as a team we both are TOO aggressive.

So please read everything carefully before responding. <3

If vash goes, me and vash WILL win because we both are amazing with every character. =] Unless pax rests everyone. (I hate you pax)

Broly

Smash Lord
then mm me/fro cuz last time we ***** you guys and both got so emo. you really think im that bad in dubs? yea im aggresive, but that play helps my team alot. ive also won w/ that much, am i the ultimate partner? me n axel got 5th at SA tourny and 4 us it was single elimination. ive team w/ vash n gotten 2/3rd at vvgs tourny. i have yet to team with pax, so idk how well it is, but judging from his ability to win with danilo n wes, im pretty sure we can ****. but im gonna tell him no, cuz truthfully, fro has waited. i can just win brawl dubs with him.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
lol? i think you need to jog my memory i dont remember me and vash losing unless its brawl <3

whatever you are the ultimate partner brawly yoour sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooodddd everyone wants to team with you your soooo good at every game. why would i even say such a thing omg i am so dumb. you win every tournament you must be the best. i mean you dont get into grand finals and lose 2 sets. i mean who would, that would be the worst feeling in the world. man you got me on this one. will you plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplzpl plzplzpzlpzlpzlpzl team with me and will you teach me falco and captaina nd puff and marth and everyone cause your soooooooooooo gooood. I mean you never lose to wes in tourney your sooo good. am i right?

Broly

Smash Lord
lol? i think you need to jog my memory i dont remember me and vash losing unless its brawl <3

whatever you are the ultimate partner brawly yoour sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooodddd everyone wants to team with you your soooo good at every game. why would i even say such a thing omg i am so dumb. you win every tournament you must be the best. i mean you dont get into grand finals and lose 2 sets. i mean who would, that would be the worst feeling in the world. man you got me on this one. will you plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplzpl plzplzpzlpzlpzlpzl team with me and will you teach me falco and captaina nd puff and marth and everyone cause your soooooooooooo gooood. I mean you never lose to wes in tourney your sooo good. am i right?
yea dude, go all emo again just cause your wrong. lose a mm to fro when all he does is shine? yea, your so good. write big paragraphs when people dont care. when have you placed higher than me other than that 1 vvg tourny?

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Oh you mad? its a game bro taken me a while to learn that but i have finally learned that you think i should capitalize this for you...IT DOESNT MATTER <3 lol how many tournys has their been since the vvg tourneys? like what 2 or 3?also you have lost like 1000 mms to fro. =P i have only lost 1 =D. but yeah you can say i go emo or whatever because the fact is you have fungus on your head so i dont really care about your opinion or anything you have to say anymore.
Broly -1 Cloud- 1
Get styled on.

Man i get summer hatin on me cause i'm hotter than the sun.
Got spring hatin on me cause i aint never sprung.
Winter hatin on me cause i'm colder than yall.
And i will never i will never fall. I'm being hated by the seasons, so **** you for hating for no reason.

Broly

Smash Lord
whatever cloud, your the one with all **** talk n long paragraphs. haha, i cant believe you whine that much, its funny.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
i dont see anything whining. lol

Whining = complaining

I'm just saying your not good. You have yet to beat Pax and Vash lets you go by in tourneys and you still lose the next match lolol **** your smooth.

Two words you never hear "Wayne Quit"
Cause Wayne wins and they lose, I call em april babys cause they fools.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
lol the mushrooms are making brawlys head grow just like mario haha *inside joke* anyways i only talk **** to you cause it makes u play better brawly, just like when i was talking **** about how u were terrible, then u got motivated and 2-0'd me pax and axel, u play much better when u have a drive to win, vs when u dont want to play like in the lets play tourney =P granted i was playing bad in doubles but yea you helped alot. im also not stupid i know your better then me, its just friendly rivalry and lawlz, just like u talk **** to me when u ***** me lol so dont get mad or anything i mean honestly think about it, who teams with someone who they know sucks? (other then wes and danilo :laugh:) most people team with someone they know is a solid player because they wanna win and have fun. keep that in the back of your head when im talking ****, if i didnt believe in u as a player and as a friend, i wouldnt team with you <3

o btw i know the cubes axels, but take it on sat cause i wanna take the cube to axels cause he wanted to practice, dunno if u wanna tag along, or if we can just go to wes' and play some games after tourney or w/e

defsithe

Smash Ace
in actually relevant news, mikey has a music history test tomarw! and has yet to do his listenings O_o lame.

shlike

Smash Ace
well heres the deal. my roommate is my ex-gf's cousin...but we're cool and all. this passsed weekend we went back home to corpus christi (were we're from) and it was horrbile. since we all have class only tuesdays and thursdays we left thursday and came back monday and we didn't do like hwk or whatever and we like wasted four days over there...anyways both of them went back home since it was my roommates dads birthday and well they're cousins so yea. and i don't really wanna stay in the dorms by myself it's boring lol i rather leave friday...play some smash,get ****ed up etc. and come back saturdayevening y'know

so basically if it's not too much trouble shilke can i crash at your place friday?
yeah its cool man the smashfest starts roughly around 5 and will end late if you want you can leave your car at my place and i can drive that way you can drink to your hearts content call or text if you need more info

956-455-8886

shlike

Smash Ace
oh and i love you guys but there is friendly/sarcastic **** talking and then there is malicious/hurtful **** talking please know when to stop before the latter happens

<3 rgv

Broly

Smash Lord
o, well ill go, but i gotta do homework, so sunday before 1?

yea shlike, i love your sig. hope ya can pull a 3rd win this sat. good luck man. its the match ive been waiting for all week

shlike

Smash Ace
broly i'm REALLY excited about bf6 and hopefully we'll meet in bracket just please don't go falco <3

and the sig is for lulz whatever happens this saturday i'm gonna take it off. either way i'm sure we will have good games :)

shlike

Smash Ace
broly youre a better player than me i don't need results to tell me that.

although we are pretty close in skill level either way i love you and please come to ct's tomorrow

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
woohoo haircut tomorrow right after school <3

gotta look good for the tourney =]

does anyone know if it will be hot in the room. I want to bring my sweater but i dont want to burn to death.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
An essay on Vickey

The issues involving Vickey has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years.

Advancments in Vickey can be linked to many areas. Cited by many as the single most

important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, Vickey is not given the

credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. Inevitably Vickey is often

misunderstood by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, obviously.

In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that

they fully deserve.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community.

When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' he, contrary to my learned

colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been

referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. While deviating from the norm will

always cause unrest amongst ones peers, Vickey cleary plays a significant role amongst the

developing middle classes.

Of paramount importance to any study of Vickey within its context, is understanding the

ideals of society. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees

Vickey, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Conclusion

In summary, Vickey is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It brings peace,

invades where necessary and it is human.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Whoopi Garfunkel: 'You win some, you

loose some, but Vickey wins most often.;)

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i need ride, but ill get papi, fro, or vash to take me. love ya too
ill probably go to cts and its on alton glore or near there iirc so i can get you no prob

woohoo haircut tomorrow right after school <3

gotta look good for the tourney =]

does anyone know if it will be hot in the room. I want to bring my sweater but i dont want to burn to death.
its normally mid temp but u can take it and leave it in my car if its hot? just a suggestion

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I would advise against the sweater chances are it still will get hot if you wear it. I'll be taking a TV / Wii and an extra Wii to CT's Friday so if anyone has a TV (cough Herby cough) take it so we can set it up too.

Also I love everybody but the trash talking is unecessary we know who is good and who isn't and bragging doesn't help. Someone always ends up being stepped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom