• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
nah, broly, my butt has super cushions on it, i can take anything! muahahahahahahaha!

Broly

Smash Lord
can anyone find me a DBZ hat/cap that has the babadi's insignia online? my fav hat n i lost it. ive been searching for awhile, but no luck. ill buy the one who finds it a combo from anywhere next time i see them.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What is that P4? Can't see videos through my phone.. And on that same note I was going to put sweaters are banned at Bf6 in big letters but I couldn't figure out how to open advanced settings on my phone so I got lazy. Cloud as long as you don't mind carrying it around then go for it. (When we go outside you probably might have to)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
What is that P4? Can't see videos through my phone.. And on that same note I was going to put sweaters are banned at Bf6 in big letters but I couldn't figure out how to open advanced settings on my phone so I got lazy. Cloud as long as you don't mind carrying it around then go for it. (When we go outside you probably might have to)
one sweet video :bee:

just wait till you get on the computer.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
tournament for who eats syoudus food while hes in the bathroom imo and imma get there a little late ct cause friends want to play sf for 2 hours or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom