• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
i was walking by the book store and an image of mario caught my eye so i double take backwards and find that its a brawlfest 6 flyer on the bulletin board by the door. lol.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
i was walking by the book store and an image of mario caught my eye so i double take backwards and find that its a brawlfest 6 flyer on the bulletin board by the door. lol.
theres flyers all over the main parts of tamuk lol

theres some in the sub, and around the library and sub kiosk sp? outside lol
There is no better way to describe how I feel about this than to just re-post CT's picture.

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Derk you're a beast!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
its more like 4 now... javi, jp, and baron all had excuses why they cant go. i didnt wanna seem to pushy either so ill try to get them interested next time.

although alice is counting on me to take them. it all counts on whether or not my parents will let me take there truck. that way we can be back up to seven in total.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
not only does burt not feel comfortable driving to brownsville but his parents wont let him >.>
but they said yea on going to kingsville and meeting you there

Vorguen

Smash Champion
DAAAAANG guys I just got a text from Guero, apparently he took it upon himself WITHOUT being told and printed out flyers and spread them across Hanna! Everyone should seriously thank him and learn from his example.. He barely joined the crew and without being asked he is already helping out a TON! Not only has he gotten 4 yes's, and 7 maybe's.. He will be bringing a FULL SET UP to BF6.. His TV and his Wii. On top of that, he has been ****** scrubs left and right. Now THAT is a badass.

Don Guero Apache Guerrero 4 prez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom