• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Who uses Revolution? That skin is terrible. All about smash blue, Mikey.

If there were some magic way to make it up there to FW, I'd go x)

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
shouldnt we call the next tourney WHGU 5 since it is the fifth tourney in kingsville??

Nike.

Smash Hero
RGV, make a Power Rankings (but like an actual legit one lol). San Antonio and Austin are about to release theirs. It makes us look cooler than you guys.

/evenifitisponythemed :(

Reizilla

Herby, Magik, Derk, post your top 8s and I'll tally it up and turn it into ponies, as requested per Nike.

Broly

Smash Lord
Right when I come back, the tier list is the subject. If this is based on local events, i'll be 3rd maybe 4th due to reigun/derk beating me. If there is OOC tournys placement considerations I am 2nd behind shlike. easily.

Reizilla

It would go off of locals, since we haven't been out of city in a while. The following one would be whoever does best on the circuit plus the one or two locals we have.

1. Shlike
2. Magik
3. Andilex
4. Broly
5. Rei-Gun
6. Derk
7. Shank
8. Chaos Griffin

Broly, you and Andilex are really close, I think, but like you said, you dropped a set to me and Derk each, and Danny did beat Herby in a set as well. Since this is pretty much just local, I'll place him ahead. You're ditching us anyway :( </3

Yeah, the rest is the rest, we're all really close.

Reizilla

And if Pax actually ever shows up to more than one tourney, we'll have to throw him on there :awesome:

shlike

Smash Ace
1. Shlike
2.Magik
3.Andilex
4.Broly (retired)
5. Vorguen (he's back and is probably higher than this but he has yet to participate in tourney
6. Derk
7. Rei-gun
8.Shank

9. Kilik
10. CG

play more justin!

youve played like in one local lol

Reizilla

I know Vorgy is probably still better than us, but he hasn't participated in any tourney since... July? Later? Earlier? I honestly don't remember. If the rest of you wanna vote him in, I'll add him into my list.

And Kilik already went back to Houston, but I guess if we're counting Broly, we count him too??

Reizilla

That's two, just need Derk and Magik. Can anybody get a hold of Magik?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
you'd def be 2nd if we counted ooc broly lol <3

1. shlike
2. magik
3. andilex
4. broly
5. derk (rei-gun/derk)
6. rei-gun (derk/rei-gun)
7. chaos griffin (shank/chaos griffin)
8. shank (chaos griffin/shank)

top 2 to me is pretty solid. broly, if you wouldnt have let yourself get rusty and lost to both me and frank, then for sure, to me you would have gotten 3rd. when it comes to 5 & 6 i think me and frank are around the same lvl. only reason i put myself first is bc i tend to place a little better. same thing goes for baron and shank. shanks has gotten a he** of alot better since picking up mk, but barons placing history is still better.

and when it comes to justin, his attendance is low, but i know he'd take that 4th spot (with broly leaving and all). and if vorgy really does come back then everyone from 5th on would move down a spot im sure.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i already know magiks response:

"1 - magik"

"the rest, who cares?"

:troll:

I know I been talking to Derk about going out to play just my schedule sucks ;_; and Mario always flakes on me playing here lol with his really bad johns
mario shouldnt be trying to john when it comes to practice lol. get oness up and running! i really want him to start coming to tourneys. oh and also, get ready for summer tourneys; with prescott and baron leaving me and danny are gonna drag you, oness and mario to tourneys in the valley :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom