• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Too bad Yugioh stopped being fun when I was in 10th grade, and picked up pokemon :D. Pokemon scene>>>>>>>>>yugi

And also less expensive

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yugioh is too expensive, and I don't really like the way the game is now. what is this synchro bull? just use good ol polymerization I say :D

pokes is still fun in it's own way, and it takes a lot less money to have fun with it.

defsithe

Smash Ace
pffffffffffffftttttttttttttt pokemon cards come in packs of 10 yu-gi-oh come in packs of 7? i think if i can remember years and years ago.

then pokemon you guaranteed a *and a holo not just a ****ty "rare".

hmm what else theme decks are cheap. i used to be able to buy a tin (5 packs) of pokemon cards for 7 dollars at circle k hahahaha.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
pffffffffffffftttttttttttttt pokemon cards come in packs of 10 yu-gi-oh come in packs of 7? i think if i can remember years and years ago.

then pokemon you guaranteed a *and a holo not just a ****ty "rare".

hmm what else theme decks are cheap. i used to be able to buy a tin (5 packs) of pokemon cards for 7 dollars at circle k hahahaha.
yea thats the main thing i hated about yugioh packs are that your more likely to get a rare card rather than a holo. pokemon decks are like 2 or 3 dollars more expensive, but they actually throw in a free booster pack now, so that makes up for it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

In case you guys are interested, HOBO 31 is THIS weekend in Houston TX. Regular 1vs1/2vs2 will be there as well as a side event of PKMN BLK/WHT and LT+MT singles(if we have time). If you wanna go or just wanna check out the cool gif i always post, head to the HOBO 31 thread and check it out!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
**** you again Allan

Come to Hobo 31 there will be Pokemanz

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

This is for those who don't already know

Anyways it's gonna be 5th gen with pretty conservative rules so it won't be like your typical Shoddy or Pokemon Online type rules with dumb things running around with dumb abilities, come check out the rules and everything. Hope to see you guys there.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I am officially living in the valley again.. :) :)

Tournament will be hosted soon, it looks like my wife might transfer to UTB so I'll probably pass her leadership of the student organization and I'll be able to check out rooms again

<333

cant wait to see you all, someone practice with me !!!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
k.............. i'm sure i can find some expansive *** poke card if i cared enough to google for it lol
I could link you to yu-gi-oh cards worth hundreds, even thousands, but they are collector cards, so who cares

Trust me, no pokemon card that's legal for use is expensive like yu-gi-oh cards.

Suspect

Smash Hero
brolys mom sent me a message saying she is looking for a rapper to make a song for broly, im in some serious tears right now at the stereotyping lmfao

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll think about trying it out. If we have time and/or desire for it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom