• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
anyone ever notice how sometimes vorgy walks funny?

and now you know :awesome:...............

(lulz jk <3)

oh yea, here is my brawl friend code:1203 8880 4759
if you need my wii code ill just get if for you tomorrow cause my wii isnt set up atm.
either way, if you wanna go mimi shoo shoo go right ahead lol, i can wait :)
derk is free on wifi and irl :p

my G&W is better than derk's

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Would anyone be terribly upset if I cancelled WHGU5/postponed it to WHGU6? I just got my weekend schedule and I wouldn't even be able to be there for almost the entire time, it'd be Shank running it. Derk sounds like he can't make it... probably too soon for Vorgy, Mikey's retired, no upstaters, just an all around bad time.

Sorry guys :( Someone tell Zeta.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be terribly upset if I cancelled WHGU5/postponed it to WHGU6? I just got my weekend schedule and I wouldn't even be able to be there for almost the entire time, it'd be Shank running it. Derk sounds like he can't make it... probably too soon for Vorgy, Mikey's retired, no upstaters, just an all around bad time.

Sorry guys :( Someone tell Zeta.
it sucks to say, but this prolly isnt a bad idea. ive been going to austin for the past 2 weekends in a row, so itll prolly be hard for me to get off. that and i havnt really been able to play/practice brawl at all either. and since we have more time, that would mean we could try to promote the next tourney more.

baron, did you guys get peoples emails from gato-con registration?

Reizilla

By that I meant just cancelling 5 altogether and going straight to 6 on the 23rd.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Then those reasons arent sufficent enough to cancel the tournament, vorguen and mikey dont even go to brawl tournaments, and i believe a tournament can still happen without you or derk attending.

Reizilla

Very well then, Baron has the room, I'm cancelling WHGU5, anyone is free to step in and make everything happen.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
rickey wants to know if this is still gona happen this saturday (hell, if i asked him, he could probably help run it)
he got upset since he had to ask for the day off :/
also, justin i left my phone in my gf's car last night and got it back this morning
so i didnt get ur texts and call :/

Edit:
he said hed help run it if he had to

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
considering how me danny and frank arent going to be there, that means this tourney loses our attendance and 3 whole setups. and since S.A. isnt coming, alice and laredo prolly wont either.

so if that tourney in kingsville was to happen it would only be like:

magik
andilex
herby
broly
shank
prescott
baron

have fun.

sucks that rickey asked for the day off mario....... well what baron could do is ask for gamerz elite's help and just turn it into a mvc3 tourney or ssf4 tourney or something, that way rickey could still at least play in a tourney.

Reizilla

Baron has the room until 10, so if you guys want, you can try getting something together there, be it smashfest, tourney, or whatever. If Rickey wants, he can try and organize some kind of Coastal Bend SF/MvC tourney or something?

Don't know how the valley guys would even get up here.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Then those reasons arent sufficent enough to cancel the tournament, vorguen and mikey dont even go to brawl tournaments, and i believe a tournament can still happen without you or derk attending.
im getting back into it.. ill call you when i hit weslaco up so we can practice :)

it could also be a epic brawlfest, and alice would go either way lol
im going to host an epic brawlfest soon =D

Reizilla

WHGU is cancelled, as in my tournament series. But Baron still has the room reserved and he is trying to get a gameroom thing going, and Ricky is trying to get a tourney there as well. Feel free to show up. I'll probably stop by for a few games around 2.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
mikey and magik, go to youtube and look up juggleguy's channel

check out me vs taki and
me vs little england

me vs little england is your fav/the coolest matchup in melee magik

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
from alice
rickys bringing his gf, fail chris, steve and ross
im taking myself and maybe aaron and josh(if my car doesnt suicide)
and idk if justin is going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom