• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
you heard that magik, do not back out
Lol instigating here Vorguen? I still want that 1v1 against your Snake.

What's this? Magik scared?
I don't think Magik wants dizzz. Lol where you from?

700 University Blvd. Might get post-poned.
What is this? The address of the tourney?

Itll be hard for me to go to brownsville.
Lemme know where you from to see if I can go sometime and bring what you all call it "new namaka"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I can play on Sunday, I think. Just need to look for an apartment first... at who know what time x) Then I'll be good as long as there's a place to play.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
Well I don't wanna make a new one right now so I'll send you one that it's done already. It's alright so give me some feedback after you watch it. But I'm gonna need your Wii Friend Code as well in order to send you vids :3. Send it to me

Reizilla

This business is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck these dorms. If I'm gonna waste money, might as well waste it on better internet.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Thats pretty cool that your gonna be living here now. This means you can house now too :p Are both you and your dormmate gonna be looking for a place together? Its a funny coincidence that I'm gonna start looking for an apartment in the summer also.

You too zeta, can't wait to play your ic's soon!

Reizilla

Here? Or in Austin?

Yeah, I'm hoping to get a 4-person aparatment. Already got all the people, so hopefully there's somewhere still available. I can now house and hold smashfests. Just got to get that car x)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Here in kingsville, even though I graduate in the summer I'm still gonna stick around for a little bit. I gotta work on getting a vehicle myself so my plan is to get a job related to my degree down here so I can get exp, get a vehicle and when things look good, take off to Austin in a year or so.
If your gonna have 3 other roomates you might as well just rent a house. More room, privacy, and you dont have to worry about being loud. That ans splitting house bills 4 ways is ****. Just make sure you roomates are reliable x)

Reizilla

Perhaps. Haven't checked out anything yet, so we'll see what's up when we see what's up. hehe

Rotating smashfests/house tourneys every week, or what? :D

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
More than likey rotating tourneys/smashfest will happen lol. I'll prolly get a 2 bedroom apartment cause I like having the extra space, it'll also help in case I need a roomate too lol. I'd really like to rent a 2bdrm house though.

Vorguen

Smash Champion

defsithe

Smash Ace
sooooooooooo when is the next tourny so i can come out of retirement and win then retire again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom