• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 11! VIDEOS NOW UP!!!!! Thank you ZackAttack!

D

Deleted member

Thanks for uploading all of these for us, Zach :)

By the way, do you happen to have my MM vs. Infinity's MK on there, by any chance? If so, can you please upload that set for me? There was also some friendlies that I had with his Wario, too on that TV, but you don't have to upload those if you don't want to.
I have your tourney set with him, but I dont think I have your money match D: it might've also been played on my TV, but for a decent portion somewhere in the tournament I think someone accidentally stopped my recording, because I know im missing some matches that I thought I should've had. Sorry. The only money match I have is a hylian one with alsm and Mr. G&W.

Oh, and congrats on the doubles and singles win! Good stuff Trela, glad to be uploading your victories.

D

Deleted member

zac, u messed up on the vid... im sam in the one vs the unknown TL and PT lol
Really? Sorry, I only knew about Labernash's wario. Sorry, but still, wonder who that other person was, IK thats not my tl and definently not a PT player...

D

Deleted member

Lol that Bwee tag was mine.

Good stuff Zach!
LOL we played friendlies? never knew. Well, im not gonna lie, for some reason on that TV I couldnt short hop double arrow cancel, but on every other one I could o_O lol'd. Good matches, oh and as you can see, there are some matches recorded from you. like, 3 sets I beleive.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Guess that just shows how much of a random I am in this state lol. My hands were so cold throughout the tourney <__<

Anyways Nice!

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Thanks for Uploading the Vids Zach. I can't wait to see my match against Infinity and Alsm
oh yeah I needed to talk about that, I have that match but the render started the video in the middle of a match versus alsm.... uhmm... still upload? I think it was game 1.

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE, I found the original file for Trela's MM and you vs. alsm... ok, im gonna try and post these as quick as possible. Im really sorry guys, ill try to get these out so theres no trouble!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
what happened to infern vs xeven? that was also on zach's tv... WE MUST SEE THE SALT!!!!!

EDIT: Also Neon didn't we have some lulzy games saved? 0.0 or something of the sort...

D

Deleted member

what happened to infern vs xeven? that was also on zach's tv... WE MUST SEE THE SALT!!!!!

EDIT: Also Neon didn't we have some lulzy games saved? 0.0 or something of the sort...
Cant find that. I dont see that anywhere, mightve been the moment where someone stopped my recording.

Labernash

Smash Lord

I have one match of a DK and Ike on my Wii. I thought you and Neon played your switchero games on Neon's Wii though, so I don't know. It ended with the Ike spiking the DK and dying with him, but the DK was up a stock and won.

Oh, I played Tl, and Sonic in the side event. Lol stalling underneath the stage didnt work.

:phone:
Haha, you did that to me! I was the All Powerful Kirby!!!

:kirby: because I'm too lazy to find a good Kirby picture.

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
really?

this

I saw you at 3 stocks mid % pretty much stalling against a poor falco with one stock at high %, and almost the same story went with curtis as well. you can try and slice it any way in your mind to make yourself feel better, but it would have gone to time had it not been for either of the falcos pretty much killing themselves in approaching in improper ways.

Credit where credit is due, a win is a win. However, i also saw chuck go d3 against a wario and curtis go GW against cary (although curtis mains gw). Even my day 1 IC's got closer to pika than my falco.

The most fun I had at this tournament was the 3 rounds I had with albert, even though I lost them all. Between the host of the tournament being late to his own tournament and sergio taking--not joking--10 minutes to get his "hands warm" even though hes playing in front of a fan , I think I'm going to only attend local monthlies that ill be hosting soon, dmt's, and tournaments where I can find at least two people out of: dojo, gnes, trela, razer.

I also wish I got to play dustin and ian, as well as learn pika/falco with cary. respond if you want, but ill be unsuscribing from this thread after this post.
Wow if that isn't the biggest bunch of bull****, 10 minutes for "Hand warming" I would seriously walk the **** out; also how the hell is the TO late for his own tournament? Man smash has become really ridiculous in catering to its players.

Denti

Smash Master
Wow if that isn't the biggest bunch of bull****, 10 minutes for "Hand warming" I would seriously walk the **** out; also how the hell is the TO late for his own tournament? Man smash has become really ridiculous in catering to its players.
I live over an hour from the tournament. Bad traffic situations happen, but it won't happen again. But the thing is Zac and Infinity still took names and money at the according time, so not much time was lost. There was still set ups, people had signed up. All people were waiting for was me to get there with my lap top. Every event ended on time anyways. Also, what's wrong with a warm up? I know plenty of players that want like a 5 - 10 min warm up before a tournament. How am I really ridiculous in catering to its players?

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
5: Chozo :falco: :gw:

I rarely ask for anything, but I will ask for this one change to the OP please.

Edit: Thank you Denti, but I still didn't use Snake to advance in bracket at all. Game count goes: Falco 2-2 GW 2-1 PT 2-0 Snake 0-1 and I don't even want PT included either.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've always seen opportunities for warm ups to be given during that period, by the TO, prior to registration/tournament starts. It feels more like an obligation for the player to show up and to get that needed practice in before the event starts, not during.

Not a big deal since it sounds like he's the only one who did it, but yeah. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I was gonna bring that up as well.
I mean, at a larger event, something like that easily snowballs, but if it's just a local, I suppose there's not much to lose. :applejack:

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm usually not picky about this but I'd prefer that the brawl singles results show that I only used dk for all my matches. I used rob and peach in the side event only.

D

Deleted member

Thanks zack for the uploads!!!!!! They're awesome
No problem, im planning on coming to practically all the revolutions I can! Oh, and the only problem I noticed is that some videos have maybe 1 or 2 seconds of audio lag... I think thats because the footage was like 2 hours long before stopping, so it messed up. I tried avoiding this, but it still happend.

Also, I noticed no ones really cared for you on some of your wins, but congrats denti on doubles, singles, and the side event! Nice playing

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I have one match of a DK and Ike on my Wii. I thought you and Neon played your switchero games on Neon's Wii though, so I don't know. It ended with the Ike spiking the DK and dying with him, but the DK was up a stock and won.
what color ike? what color dk? can't say for sure... i don't recall playing on your wii but who knows XD haha might wanna just upload it anyway..

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Did you happen to get the match between Infinity and Myself...? It was 2 Matches in before the power went out and I believe I pressed record for the 3rd match...

Top Bottom