• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 11! VIDEOS NOW UP!!!!! Thank you ZackAttack!

D

Deleted member

Oh and uhh, guys, While this week im going to try and make a combo video out of this tournament, id like to ask, if you see anything that you think I should add in tell me. oh, and im adding names for every persons clip, so if you want a specific font or something for your clip, tell me. Music suggestions would also be appreciated, seeing as how I dont have many songs I can really use that would be decent.

Heres an example of which I used photoshop for a quick 5 second thing... These are what I meant by the names in each clip. This would be in the corner if denti had a clip playing. I was gonna make it pink and gay but I'd rather be serious

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I would recommend just making a DFW hype video if anything, I mean your entire playerbase wasn't even there, and I doubt that there was enough stuff in that entire tournament, let alone your one setup, to make a good CV.

D

Deleted member

I would recommend just making a DFW hype video if anything, I mean your entire playerbase wasn't even there, and I doubt that there was enough stuff in that entire tournament, let alone your one setup, to make a good CV.
Yeah... that'd probably be better. But I guess I could still make a hype video. any help on music or stuff would be cool as well.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I think im just going to leave it at the matches only. Maybe once we get other events or tournaments, after a while we can make a project/CV. Oh, and Leaf, next Revolution, Pika Vs. TL 3 dollars best of 5 :D

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
And finally

Awestin(or however you spell your name):
YOU TOLD ME I WOULD NEVER SPIKE YOU AND THAT YOU'D NEVER BEEN SPIKED!!! WELL GET WRECKED!!!! YOUR SPIKE VIRGINITY IS MINE, AND NOW YOU'RE A DIRTY PROSTITUTE!!!! PROSTITUTE!!!!

fun tourney guyzzz
i told u to not tell. YOU ARE DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAID

Labernash

Smash Lord
I saw it. And Awestin was like "You didn't see anything" all Penguins of Madigascar style. Then Disqo was like "LABERTRASH SAW IT TROLOLOLOL" and Awestin was like "Tell no one" and Disqo was like "TELL EVERYONE TROLOLOLOL"

The All Powerful Kirby cannot tell a lie. It went down.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
i saw it. And awestin was like "you didn't see anything" all penguins of madigascar style. Then disqo was like "labertrash saw it trolololol" and awestin was like "tell no one" and disqo was like "tell everyone trolololol"

the all powerful kirby cannot tell a lie. It went down.
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D

Deleted member

Yes leaf ill try getting it recorfed. Oh and the next person to actually spell my name right at revolution 12 will get like 5 $

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I dont really remember seeing you! Well, maybe I saw you right up and just didnt know. But its your first tournament, we all suck at the beginning. my first tournament, I got dead last as well. Never give up!

NoTrino

Smash Rookie
I just haven't played with many actual people. i only have a few friends who play this game so i'm stuck playing level 9s all the time -___-
anyone want to add me on wifi? :D

D

Deleted member

lol, to practice, disqo plays cpus over wifi. he cant play offline, so when theres no one to play, he resorts to his most crazy ideas.

D

Deleted member

Just played notrino... im learning my icies!

Wait, denti plays wifi for practice? K, i have his aim, phone #, and address since hes said it all before. Hes not escaping the wreck of my ice grabbers. :IceClimbers:

D

Deleted member

...... shhhhhhhhhhhh im blond, white, 12, and main tl. I am tl. I dont age. Id love to see everyone be their ssbb main. I wouldnt change. Denti would become a blob with a space suit and a big nose. And dinah wiould get a pink dress, a crown, shroomz, & 2 phat loyal plumbers.

Top Bottom