• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 11! VIDEOS NOW UP!!!!! Thank you ZackAttack!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Brackets please?

Nice to see a wifi MK still better than everyone.

Only 1 Olimar? I better pack my bags and move to Dallas.

Denti

Smash Master
@ tesh - on cell right now. I can't for awhile. But the upsets were leaf beating Type ex (fk then swapped spots with type ex in losers because he wanted to and fk thought he had work but didn't) then alsm lost to chozo's falco. Alsm then got salty revenge in losers and 2-0'd chozo.

Also this was my first tournaent to beat chuck nasty at, so to myself I felt like I won an upset. But of course people don't know that before this I was like 0-6 with chuck...

@ sync, oh yea! I'll get on that

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? A pikachu beat a falco? God damn!

Sam_The_Freshest

Smash Rookie
haha im on my way! fun playing u leaf btw, nice pika. had a intense game 1 with chuck head to head, but he ***** me bad on game 2. I'll try to come monthly now, it was reall fun denti, and i got to see trela! ggs everyone, and denti host it in that same spot every month plz. i wanna get ***** by ur oli

D

Deleted member

Lol, ive got so many hour long clips I have to cut up nicely and then turn into 480p widescreen for youtube xD Each little set is fun to edit though, seeing as how I see so many nice players! I cant wait for this all to be uploaded for you guys!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Trela==Good job, Trela. I tried my best to be supportive, but you didn't even need me.

Denti==Thanks a lot for housing us, staying at your place is always great. Make Will get Kid Icarus plox

Chuck Nasty==I dunno who you are, probably someone before my time. But good job getting top three.

ALSM==I was ready to fight you, and you never showed up. PJ trap too strong.

Sam_The_Freshest==Our set was great, I was caught off guard super hard by my first stock. Almost pulled off a reverse three-stock on game 3, but I guess it's not meant to be. Really good job though, looking forward to the next time we play for sure. ggs

Chozo==I had a chance at revenge, and I just couldn't make it. GnW feels so impossible sometimes, but I'll just get you next time. :bee:

Neon==I was not ready to fight you in bracket, just letting you know. I probably would have been *****. Whenever you wanna team, let me know.

Y.b.M==We need to play sometimes.

Labernash==We need to play sometimes too. And maybe team again.

Disqo==

Infinity==We never played. Next time, my MK vs your Pika for candy.

ZacAttack==We should play too.

Slaps==I'm so sorry that I went tryhard and just chaingrabbed you in the side event. X_X

Since==NOT EVEN CLOSE, BAYBEEEEEE

Mr. GaW==GGs in side event, but we didn't play in anything regular.......

Xeven==Since was **** talking you all the way back, :laugh:

PinkiePie==Thanks for hosting Melee there, I had a lot of fun and I'm gonna try to find the thread and post there too

Melee people==ggs to everyone I played, why am I so garbage.

People I missed==It's my fault I didn't do shoutouts because I'm a dumb.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I only seriously used Falco and G&W. And I guess I played that little girl with PT.
After getting ***** by Trela, I really didn't want to fight ALSM, mainly because he was trying to time everyone out. Sorry for not giving you good games the second time around, but I really did not want to play anymore. I mean, I went Snake. I don't even use Snake lol.

D

Deleted member

I only seriously used Falco and G&W. And I guess I played that little girl with PT.
After getting ***** by Trela, I really didn't want to fight ALSM, mainly because he was trying to time everyone out. Sorry for not giving you good games the second time around, but I really did not want to play anymore. I mean, I went Snake. I don't even use Snake lol.
Thanks for saying your a Gaw and Falco main, I had a match where there was a person playing those 2 characters, but I had no idea who that person was. The tags like, kaak` or something right?

D

Deleted member

Yes! Im almost done with ALL the matches! All thats left to do is render every set. and since the rendering is like x2 the video, itll be around tomorow night when I upload these... my prediction was correct :o

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

I wasn't trying to time everyone out... I didn't even time anyone out at all this tournament, obviously except the side event (designed for timeouts lol).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I wasn't trying to time everyone out... I didn't even time anyone out at all this tournament, obviously except the side event (designed for timeouts lol).

When your trying to play as safe as possible, it takes time.
Sometimes you don't look at the timer, you won't know how much time has passed.
True story.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kinda wish I could have gone to this tournament now. Sounds like everyone had a blast. :|

Chozo getting 5th? Gooooooooood ****.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
But the upsets were leaf beating Type ex
really?

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? A pikachu beat a falco? God damn!
this

I saw you at 3 stocks mid % pretty much stalling against a poor falco with one stock at high %, and almost the same story went with curtis as well. you can try and slice it any way in your mind to make yourself feel better, but it would have gone to time had it not been for either of the falcos pretty much killing themselves in approaching in improper ways.

Credit where credit is due, a win is a win. However, i also saw chuck go d3 against a wario and curtis go GW against cary (although curtis mains gw). Even my day 1 IC's got closer to pika than my falco.

The most fun I had at this tournament was the 3 rounds I had with albert, even though I lost them all. Between the host of the tournament being late to his own tournament and sergio taking--not joking--10 minutes to get his "hands warm" even though hes playing in front of a fan , I think I'm going to only attend local monthlies that ill be hosting soon, dmt's, and tournaments where I can find at least two people out of: dojo, gnes, trela, razer.

I also wish I got to play dustin and ian, as well as learn pika/falco with cary. respond if you want, but ill be unsuscribing from this thread after this post.

D

Deleted member

Yes I was using the tag Kaak`
I'd prefer it if you didn't upload those though, the world doesn't need to see my butthole get ruined by Trela.
Im pretty much uploading all MM's and tournament matches... so uhm... idk. But who's to really say we wouldnt get wrecked by trela.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
really?

this

I saw you at 3 stocks mid % pretty much stalling against a poor falco with one stock at high %, and almost the same story went with curtis as well. you can try and slice it any way in your mind to make yourself feel better, but it would have gone to time had it not been for either of the falcos pretty much killing themselves in approaching in improper ways.

Credit where credit is due, a win is a win. However, i also saw chuck go d3 against a wario and curtis go GW against cary (although curtis mains gw). Even my day 1 IC's got closer to pika than my falco.

The most fun I had at this tournament was the 3 rounds I had with albert, even though I lost them all. Between the host of the tournament being late to his own tournament and sergio taking--not joking--10 minutes to get his "hands warm" even though hes playing in front of a fan , I think I'm going to only attend local monthlies that ill be hosting soon, dmt's, and tournaments where I can find at least two people out of: dojo, gnes, trela, razer.

I also wish I got to play dustin and ian, as well as learn pika/falco with cary. respond if you want, but ill be unsuscribing from this thread after this post.

Dude it was a major bummer. I really wanted to MM you.

I think I've gotten better, and playing tough opponents is the only way to for me to get any real practice for WHOBO/SKTAR.

If you host your own tournaments bro I'll seriously go to them.

Denti

Smash Master
@ type ex - Well the only reason I thought that it was an upset was because you're much more thretening than leaf in bracket. But yea I understand that MU is booty. But why won't you attend my tournament series? It seems too harsh to dip a series because ALSM camped game 1 against chozo's falco and I was late on starting the tournament by 1 hour (most brawl tournament never happen on time anyways). This is my first tournament being late to. I'll never have that happen again, I was stressed about it the whole time. At first I thought I would only be 30 min late, then a car accident, then gas problems. I'd really like you to reconsider. Also, I had like 30 free minutes at the end of the tourney that I was going to use to play you, but I couldn't find you. Idk where Oklahoma went.

Trela too good.

D

Deleted member

Uploading matches... Doubles first. Too bad though, they only played WF on my wii. Oh well, theres other matches. Its gonna be some long uploads though, seeing as how theres gonna be alot of videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachAttax64SSB

Edit: These are uploading fast! Nice! already got some up, and theres alot more to come.

Trela

Smash Lord
Thanks for uploading all of these for us, Zach :)

By the way, do you happen to have my MM vs. Infinity's MK on there, by any chance? If so, can you please upload that set for me? There was also some friendlies that I had with his Wario, too on that TV, but you don't have to upload those if you don't want to.

Top Bottom