• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Melee!!! Nanuet, NY March 7th and 8th

Spife

Smash Master
Spife sucks with shot outs so Spife is gonna say this:
Thanks to everyone who played me. Sorry this isn't very personal but a lot of shouties would be "thanks for playing me" >.>
Anyhoo, You know if you played me (lol I mained Link). Also, I want to tell everyone who played me that you opened my eyes to how bad Link is. I knew he was bad, I just didn't know to what degree. Thanks, a lot. For this I owe you something. GG. Very GG. Thanks for all the homo.

p.s. TML 3-0'd me in friendlies but I ***** him in the link ditto tourny

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Spife sucks with shot outs so Spife is gonna say this:
Thanks to everyone who played me. Sorry this isn't very personal but a lot of shouties would be "thanks for playing me" >.>
Anyhoo, You know if you played me (lol I mained Link). Also, I want to tell everyone who played me that you opened my eyes to how bad Link is. I knew he was bad, I just didn't know to what degree. Thanks, a lot. For this I owe you something. GG. Very GG. Thanks for all the homo.

p.s. TML 3-0'd me in friendlies but I ***** him in the link ditto tourny
Whose your new main gonna be? Just pick marth he also has a sword LOL. Marth/Sheik XD

It's always cool to have a good secondary to show off, so stick with Link but to win you gotta pick the best :laugh:

Milos

Smash Lord
PAKMAN I FORGOT A SHOUTOUT TO YOU!

thanks for bringing me and aziz to kfc, and that pizza looked really good

i've never played you, not even once

so at spoc lets play for sho!!

Spife

Smash Master
Whose your new main gonna be? Just pick marth he also has a sword LOL. Marth/Sheik XD

It's always cool to have a good secondary to show off, so stick with Link but to win you gotta pick the best :laugh:
Captain falcon so you can 3-0 me in friendleis but then I can 3-0 you in the Link ditto tourny >__>

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
DUDE I also ONLY play falcon in falcon dittos. This will be great.

But can we falcon ditto in link ditto tournament?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOL i said i would like 2

but i cant leave my wc

AND i plan on visiting like

1 every 2 months

or something

Sanu

Smash Champion
Super Late Mini Shoutouts

1: Mango ($675.00) - lolwut potato. Didn't get to play, but we'll play angries sometime
2: M2K ($337.50) - emoemoemooooooooooooooo, you'll be just fine ;p
3: DaShizWiz ($202.50) - Near JV5 stock on dreamland, whaat?! Never again lol. Nice meeting you.
4: PC Chris ($67.50) - lolwut, taking out Canada one by one on Sunday. You're chill, nice finally meeting you haha.
5: chudat ($33.75) - boooooo, no friendlies with anyone huh. Guess I'll never play you, lolol. good luck with that 3v3 bs and gs against mango
5: Kage ($33.75) - wtf warrior spirit. I've said all I've needed to. <3
7: HungryBox - Hahahahahahaha wat. You beat rainox, my lil baby has grown up!!
7: Azen Zagenite - Melee suckssssss if you've been playing as long as you have. Sad thing is, I doubt you'll ever read this shoutout xfd. Tell chillen that he can have my BT for not coming. He'll understand.
9: Cort - Holy ****, we played friendlies for ages and you completely ***** my face. You're quite and much different than I expected. Fun gamsies, I hope to see you out to another event at some point in the future.
9: JMan - Y U SO HIGHHHHHH, we no play friendlies. u dun no who i am. kbai
9: Cactuar - Ohwowwww, finally got to play you. I was a ******* in Georgia (08) and didn't play anyonelolol. You're nice and laidback, etc. Watch out for David, he'll **** you.
13: ColBol - Ahhhhh, never played you. Or even really saw you. You have a better haircut now.
13: VaNz - Good friendlies and such. You probably don't remember me lolol. **** your techchasing
17: Scar - You look good in a suit, strong homo.
17: eggm - Wahaaaa, fail in our brackets match. I'll show you my true power next time.
17: Wife - WIFEY!!! We didn't play at all, one day.
17: Watty - Ohsnap, pool buddy watty. I dunno how I beat that Marth dude. Two stock comeback whaaaat. I was happy and he was pissed, lol. Btw, if you remember.. what was his name? Cool Samus dude.
17: RaynEX - Who? You still have funny hair, lolol.
17: KirbyKaze - AHHH **** ME EVEN MORE.
25: DJ Nintendo - Sorry about what I said; I'm sure you can understand why we were upset lolol. I'm sorry, no hard feelings? I can't hold grudges.
25: Boss - Owned me in a mm while I was super high. Awesomesausceome. More friendlies next time I guess.
25: Pakman - xfd luigee.
25: vwins - VINCE. Not much more to say, sucks about brackets. GL next time!
25: TecZero - Holy ****, David is gonna **** you <_<
33: Europhoria - Super Mike.
33: Hazzard - CLONE OF I.B CLONE OF I.B wtfux, too clone.
33: Reno - Hahahahahaaaa, I made you feel awkward with my random comments.
33: Unknown522 - OMG SEX IN DA... nevermind again <_<
33: drephen - Never played once lololol
33: Sheik - Who the **** names themselves Sheik? XD
33: I.B - Didn't talk or play much, till later. Wait, didn't I say that already? Huh...
33: SOFT - Everyone hates you XD. I dunno why though, lol.
33: Swift - Nice meeting/eating lunch with you and peoples. We should have played a bit, but eh. Till next time
33: Big D - So... about my flop <___<. You will experience my true power next time etc.
49: Trademark - We were supposed to be pool buddies! FYI, I had a dream the day before the tournament that you 4 stocked me <_<. SCARY!! I never met you though lmao
49: Sensei - Close teams matches (Sanuzi + Idea). We'll get you next time!! ;P
49: Mogwai - Pink shirt, lol.
49: PB&J - Too good, thanks for the tips. Super friendly and super awesome, <3 you so much
49: X - Sylar - X - yay canada. We've said enough, lol.
49: prog - Luelinks for life!! Or something of that extent. Nice meeting you, wish we played though.
49: doyoung2win - KNEE SLAPPERS!!! Shiiiiieeet, we should have played more ;P. I love you man, we should team sometime. Knee Slappers >>> all.
49: Idea - who what where. etc.
49: Sanuzi - Holy **** you suck XDDD.

Edited Shouts:
Alukard - See the "morningafter" post ;P
Jx - DUDE! It's been a year and such! This time we actually got to know each other on a personal level too, awesomesauce. We're no longer just invisible penpals XD. We'll have to talk again at some point, pm me your new msn you ho ;P
Deff - I love your doc, good friendlies and great talking to you!! Sucks that you had to go so early and couldn't come back on Sunday, but dems the breaks. Until we meet again <3
Lite - Awesome Samus for someone so young!! I know age shouldn't be a factor, but it's still impressive ;P
KoJ - Good seeing you again. Didn't get to play at all. I heard you got really angry during the drive. GOOD ****, repping angry drivers everywhere.
TML - Sucks about pools and stuff. DEMON EYES AHHHHHH
The Store Itself - You are one ****ing awesome store, holy **** XD. I didn't have the cash to buy anything, but you're too goddamn pro.
The Redbull I drank - What the ****, you didn't help me at all! So much for wings, you *** :(. P.s., you taste like piss too
The cop that pulled us over on the way to the tournament - **** you man, **** you and your **** hiding in the shadow BS. Thanks for directions to the highway though -_-
The GPS that ****ed us over, put us on a side street and ultimately led to us being pulled over... and eventually started ****ing screeching at us in NYC: I hope you die.

IF I FORGOT ANYONE, TELL ME AND I'll ADD YOU XFD. It's been nearly two weeks now, please give me a break <_<

Sanu

Smash Champion
My bad, I'm at work and was rushing before lunch <___<; Seriously though Alukard, you deserve all the praise you've gotten for hosting this tournament. Everything was run super smoothly and right on time. Props go out to you and those who helped seed, organize and all that jazz. Much <3 to you guys.

I also forgot to shoutout to a bunch of my favorite people there too, lol, so don't feel too bad. I'm editing them in now lmao. I'm sure I've forgotten even more too, haha.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The Redbull I drank - What the ****, you didn't help me at all! So much for wings, you *** :(. P.s., you taste like piss too
The cop that pulled us over on the way to the tournament - **** you man, **** you and your **** hiding in the shadow BS. Thanks for directions to the highway though -_-
The GPS that ****ed us over, put us on a side street and ultimately led to us being pulled over... and eventually started ****ing screeching at us in NYC: I hope you die.
This is the funniest set of shoutouts I've ever read lmao

Hax

Smash Champion
Yo brian, sorry i couldn't come today dude... i almost got ****ing expelled man.... long story

Hax

Smash Champion
lets just say.. my friend threw a poorly wrapped J at me during class which fell apart upon contact, so i was pretty much covered in weed with a teacher walking towards me.

but i made it out ok ;D

Top Bottom