• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 "upsetting" results!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
fact- m2k asked kdj to team for rom 3, kdj said he wasnt sure he could make it..so m2k asked darc, darc ditched thorn..then kdj said i can go ..lets team and m2k said "im teaming with darc" then kdj didnt come.

i would of loved to see kdj+m2k..ahhh..maybe next rom or something

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I think I owe a few people some shoutouts:

Swiftbass - thanks a lot for the advice, and that set we played was definitely one of my favorites sets. You really made me step it up and try my hardest, hopefully I'll stack up a bit better next time!

Lovage - Again, thanks a lot for that set in pools. Another one of my best played sets, pretty good for a rematch from Pound 4. I'll get some friendlies with you next time, and hopefully we can have another rematch, I think I might be able to do even better next time!

Solar - Good games in teams and singles, left too early on Sunday so we never got to MM : ( Next time though! I owe you one.

Wenbo/Winston - Thanks for the housing Wenbo, and it was fun playing both you guys. Thanks for all the advice, I've definitely already put some of it to use. I'll be looking to play you guys some more next time.

Husband/Wife - Fun traveling as always, we got this next time. No doubt.

Crimsonblur - Never got to play you! haha next time though, I definitely want to see how your marth is improving, it was looking real smooth when i was watching.

And everyone I played in pools - Strawhats, reno, nakamura, jesiahTEG - hopefully I'll play all you guys again at the next tournament, and I should be doing even better by then! =D

And shoutouts to anyone else I played friendlies with and whatnot. Hopefully you'll hear more from me next time, now that I'm starting to get a little bit of tourney experience.

Spife

Smash Master
**** I FORGOT TO PLAY KRAZYKNUX AGAIN!!!
I ****ing KNEW I was forgetting something >_<

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah man! haha we definitely needed to get a rematch in. Next tournament, for sure. Pound 5, imo? That would fit well.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Had a blast! Going to try to get back into Melee after this. Shoutouts later!
*Thumbs up*

Shoutouts to the pros I haven't played too much before, and got a lot of chances to face this tournament :

hungrybox
lucky
lovage

Nuro for having millions of good friendlies, and making hbox try

knux i cried keke

darc for placing so **** high

husband good teams games, y'marth's still mad potent

wife good teams games, and nice ganon sub-main for teams

chillindude yeah dawggggg 1 dollarrrrrrr

matt.zeb
falco mop
irish mafia
other people I mm'd but forgot, Good money matches

I forgot the names of the team that me and banks faced round 2 in losers bracket, but it was a tight *** set.

shoutout banks for being a sick pner

th0rn gj placing high in teams

jinjo thanks for driving, was awesome!

morg nice teams friendlies wow!

hugQ Cortex

Master
So lazy to do shout-outs. I'll do them quickly:

Tuna: I <3 Tuna! Thanks for giving me your spot in the Bracket. I at least beat one person in the bracket, so I hope you don't think your spot went to waste! Haha. GGs.

JesiahTEG: Nice friendlies, thanks for playing me :)

Darc: You're so good, thanks for the friendlies after our tourney set :)

Pr0ject: Your dad *****. Thanks for the housing and hospitality :)

Animal: You ****.

Cort: Thanks for the friendlies. My tag...<3

Chillindude: Nice MM. And LOL @ you putting Darrell in his place after beating him.

Darrell: Good **** in the tourney. I was rooting for you.

HugS, Lovage, MacD: I'm sleeping on my side from now on haha

RockCrock: You ****. I love your Ganon.

Brandon HMW: Good job in the bracket.

Th0rn: GG's. ****ing close games :)

D1: GGs.

Colbalt: GGs

Zone: GGs

PC Jona: GGs

MattDotZebb: GGs

Kage: I wanted to play you :(

DJ Nintendo: Samus isn't boring.

SleepyK, Sion, G$, Alukard, and everyone else: Nice meeting and playing you.

I <3 New York. Amazing tourney.
My only regret: I wish I had met and talked to more smashers.

chillindude829

Smash Master
shoutouts:

reno - ur a huge homo for not letting me use ur stick to play ssf4 after using all my **** at pound4, and sitting in training mode for 5 minutes practicing ur sh*tty *** abel links while there's a line waiting to play. thanks f@g

everyone else - ggs

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Favorite smashers update:

1. G$'s teams money match strut
2. Dr Peepee
3. SleepyK
4. RockCrock
5. G$

R3N0

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

reno - ur a huge homo for not letting me use ur stick to play ssf4 after using all my **** at pound4, and sitting in training mode for 5 minutes practicing ur sh*tty *** abel links while there's a line waiting to play. thanks f@g

everyone else - ggs
lul, i did it, and?

R3N0

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

everyone else - ggs
also, i dont let anyone use that stick, its delicate, as you saw as soon as i replugged it stopped working, get that **** out of your ***, its probably chu's anyway.

D

Deleted member

also, i dont let anyone use that stick, its delicate, as you saw as soon as i replugged it stopped working, get that **** out of your ***, its probably chu's anyway.
if you don't know how to wield your tongue, keep it in your mouth.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
fact- m2k asked kdj to team for rom 3, kdj said he wasnt sure he could make it..so m2k asked darc, darc ditched thorn..then kdj said i can go ..lets team and m2k said "im teaming with darc" then kdj didnt come.

i would of loved to see kdj+m2k..ahhh..maybe next rom or something
I never once heard anything from KDJ saying he could go or was even planning to go to this when I asked him about it.
o_O

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
dude this tournament was dope!!!!

i remember just introducing myself to mad people, i still don't feel like i met enough people at this tourney...

i didnt go to the backpart enough

here's my long *** shoutout

DA Squad!!!!!!

Hazz - Yoooooooooooooooooooo, thanks for housin the kid, i really appreciate it. commentating, kickin it all that **** man, my fav ec cat right here, if you didnt go i woulda prolly stayed in cali yo. One day ima just come to kick with the brotha man, then on smashboards change my location to Mt Vernon, NY. ima keep tabs on them cali tickets to gsg2 so lemme know still if you intrested

D1 - MAHHHHHHH D00000000 - well since i dont see you in person right now ima just assume ur on facebook LOOL j/p, but nah forreal man ur company always makes a tournament that much better, everytime. EC finest lemme know if you coming to gsg2 cuz if tristate come ima be hype!!!!

Mango - *****!!!!....u the homie on WC and my ***** on the EC, it was nice seeing you again, cuz it's been a good 4 months since i saw u before rom, next time i gotta try to finish that 22oz i literally can't keep up with you guys on the alcohol forefront(im a noob at drinking ok, hazz and mango teaching me the ways). i think those rotation sets at hazz's was the most serious it got the whole weekend, darrell was **** talking, you bustin out the puff, niqqas was salty, that **** was hilarious.........white castle all day!

Reno - REEENNNNOO!!!, even tho mango makes it cool to bash on reno for NO REASON, we all still love you man, i dont think it would be good without you man, but seriously get hazz's friend card back, thats like playing monopoly wit no piece.

Darell - u my niiiiiqqqqqqaaaa!!!!! 510 all day erry day, im glad you finally got to play that different variety of players you always wanted to play, its im gonna lie tho i wanted you to beat chillin i found that **** hilarious LOL, u stay talking ****, keeping matt and will's names alive

HBK & Phil - u guys couldn't make it, but ya'll in the squad so you get a shoutout, wish i coulda seen you again hbk its been a minute..

everybody else

Scar - yo bobby thanks for teaming with me, it was alot of fun, i just looked at the results before i uploaded that vid, i thought we got 13th for whatever reason, im salty cuz we were one place away from the money.........hopefully we can put in work like that out here as well lets team at gsg2 son!!!!!

alukard - yoooooooooooooooooooooooo, thanks for hosting another great installment, i was also great seeing you as well man, u stay puttin in work, i either saw you moving around doing ****, or extra tight on the computer LOL, but yea man you do another you know im there =)

stacy & daphney - it was nice seeing you guys, ya'll both are mad chill, daphney be GOIN IN when she be laughing, **** was scarin me a few times hahaha

Pakman - **** man ur good people, i need to go philly and hang with you guys i still haven't played you or mogwai in a friendly yet LOL

mogwai - yooo it was great seeing you again man, ur right tho, im pretty sure we've been at like 4 nationals and still havent got a friendly we're definitely gonna break that next time =)

BENTEEZY - this my dude right here!!!!!!!!!!!!, it was fun kickin it with you man, you got me pretty good in that set to had the kid tight for a lil bit LOL!, but real **** i wanna hit up that QU i ain't really been to city that much sadly next time im up in NY lets go to the city!!!!!

Warriorknight - Yoooo, warriorknight is DAT DUDE!!!!! straight up, u can tell this foo be pimpin on the regular, it was good seeing you again, we def gotta kick next time

Dan - FUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, LOL that is hilarious it was nice meeting you to man, you part of the queens crew so you def get a shoutout

SleepyK - YO, words cant describe how good sleepyk at everytime, im pretty sure if sleepy entered he woulda won the tournament easily, it was great seeing you again man, such a great person man always helping people out gettin **** done while at the same time having loads of fun

Dr.PeePee - THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always was a beast!!!!! thanks for basically giving me $10, just like everyone else im so happy for you man, out of all the great players there you prolly deserved it the most, the smash communities rocky balboa right here!

YAY - u da bess man, straight g, its always fun chillin with you man, ive hung out with you a ****load and we still havent played a friendly, we gotta fix that..

marie - yooo i gotta give you a shoutout simply because u made me laugh without knowing. hazz and me were going to white castle, and you were drinking a 4Loko looking and facing straight at us in ur car, im gonna lie that **** was a funny awkward moment LOL

Hugo - we didnt really see each other much at this, i just wanted to tell you good **** at this tourney, and i hope you exceed your expectations at the big tournament=)

macd - man mccain is always nice to me, ill cheer for the opposing team, then when im playing he'll cheer for me, mccain ur a champ, and glad you did extremely well at this tournament

lovage - my homiieeeee im pretty sure i talk to lovage about everything but smash, yo you had a ******** bracket man everytime i big tournies i see you playing you lose cuz of a hard bracket or end up placing really high, its always good to see you man, hopefully we get some friendlies going

hugQ - always a pleasure seeing you man!!!!

pocky - we finally on good term, i approve, still apoligies again about how all that stuff went down, but whats important is we good now LEGIT!!! =)

joey- this guy right here is amazing, im glad to see that you didnt have to play mango this time, i cant wait for the day turbo joey goes to the EC then its lights out for everyone

cathy- cathy!!!, nice you seeing you, the new ride or die chick right here, goes to pound and rom to support joey and have a good time, thats the kinda girl people need on their team

darc - man we only talk like once or twice but its always legit man, darc is just too good at life

milktea - next time i gotta talk to the good ol milktea i swear with us its just the expected hello and good bye hahaha, it was great seeing again tho always =)

Prog - the most original man in smash, everything that prog does you know someone's never done it, it was a pleasure hanging with you again, talking with you about battles while messing around on the stream, ur amazing man, the smash community is lucky to have someone like you around

unknown - you know the truth is i got lucky as **** in that set LOOL and i went falco cuz when we played at pound u kinda was campin the kid and with falco i got a gun with infinite bullets hahaha but regardless gg's and it was good seeing you again

kirbykaze - aka david mcdonald aka luigilover62, good job man showing everyone that u DAT DUDE!!! ur sheik is beast, next time hopefully we get some friendlies

ally - yo u where goin in on me mad hard and idk why LOOL, saying u got 300 from brawl and trying to get off on me with that life tip i was confused, im not lie gonna u was getting me TIGHT!!!!, but forreal tho it was cool meeting you hopefully next time we can have a civil conversation and kick it =)

Tec-T- yo u r a beastttt!!!!!!!, im sorry about what happened in pools man, that was an unfortunate situation, hopefully next time it works better, congrats on ur upcoming marraige to =)

JMAN - my *****!!!!! straight bossin it up, the only ***** i know to get out the pen and go to a smash tournament THAT DAY!!! only jman LOL, you went in at this tournament to good ****

chops - mi almo juan??? (idk if thats even right, correct ya boy) it was legit as **** seeing you man #1 spick with the best attitude in smash

pb&j - legit as **** seeing you man, you good peoples =)

dj nintendo - yea man we gotta do those doc teams mm's!, its my fault i keep forgetting i got you for tho next time, it was a pleasure seeing the infamous DJ

Hax - AZIZZZZZ!!!!! yoooooooooo good **** in teams man you went into beast mode hopefully you to gsg2 cant get enough hax

GPLATTA - Whats goodie G!!!!! LALALALALALA mah doo it was great seeing you!

venomNY - yo i almost forgot the kid, yo thanks for helping out with everything man, it was def nice meeting you and hangin with you, you defintiely good peoples =)

too all those i met and didnt shoutout i f-ed up super hard and im sorry

once again this tourney was amazing, i enjoyed it alot

im in the lab as we speak working on these vids to LOL

**** son i kinda went in, this **** was way tooo long LOOOL

where's the wrap it up music when you need

my fault smashboards...

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ally - yo u where goin in on me mad hard and idk why LOOL, saying u got 300 from brawl and trying to get off on me with that life tip i was confused, im not lie gonna u was getting me TIGHT!!!!, but forreal tho it was cool meeting you hopefully next time we can have a civil conversation and kick it =).
LOL was just trying to troll you.

unknown522

Some guy
unknown - you know the truth is i got lucky as **** in that set LOOL and i went falco cuz when we played at pound u kinda was campin the kid and with falco i got a gun with infinite bullets hahaha but regardless gg's and it was good seeing you again
haha, that wasn't luck.

Still, I enjoyed chilling with you as well.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
unknown u definitely madd chill even though i acted like a jerk to u. much respect. Ill definitely respect ur wishes next time i see u and keep my mouth shut ;)

Top Bottom