• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We just wanna see Mango get fronzled by Kage, forget all the other videos..
yes please. Like, I know how fantastic the Cali monthy tourney was or how fantastic Pat's House was, but half the world just wants to see this right now.

Kinda sucks too cause hype has definitely gone down now too. =_=

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
I'm beginning to upload the RoM 2 footage I have. I should have everything up by the end of this week. My YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/eclipsingbinary

Here's what I've uploaded so far:

Venue tour and interviews part 1 (Dr Peepee, PC, and others)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBwjmr8af8

Venue tour and interviews part 2 (milktea, thumbswayup, Irish Mafia, a poor chair having some Mute City rage taken out on it, and others)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7OvTKaDgc

Vwins vs. Hax 1, 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwKo7muaYw

Vwins vs. Hax 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97DT3xWKjpg

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
it's not meaningless but the hype has definitely been killed. it's been like a month and they still haven't come out. oh well. watch winterfest vids.
I really hope everyone is smart enough not to let him record the videos at Pound 4. Let's have someone more reliable do it please.

rhan

Smash Hero
Still waiting on that Kage v Mango.

Yup....

I'm pretty sure that's all anyone wants right now......

LLDL

Smash Hero
Still waiting on that Kage v Mango.

Yup....

I'm pretty sure that's all anyone wants right now......
most people aren't even worrying about smash vids until they actually come out. And i wouldn't have anyone else but waffles and a select few record the main videos at pound 4.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
most people aren't even worrying about smash vids until they actually come out. And i wouldn't have anyone else but waffles and a select few record the main videos at pound 4.
ERRRR!!! WRONG

sleepyK ftw

HMW 4 commentary

Tyserification

Smash Lord
It's been almost a month -_- We wont be seeing Mango vs. Kage for Xmas :'(
What a massive disappointment.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
yeah but who'd actually upload vids on christmas?
People upload videos on Holidays all the time. It's actually one the best times to upload videos as you're usually not busy at all.

Also people HMW isn't treating the videos with any priority at all, so I wouldn't expect us to seem them before the new year. Don't worry though, he won't be the one uploading videos for Pound 4.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
wut

People have families and **** they need to attend to during holidays

dont be a jerk.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
trahh: what's your point? he'll get the videos up when he can, he always has.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
People upload videos on Holidays all the time. It's actually one the best times to upload videos as you're usually not busy at all.

Also people HMW isn't treating the videos with any priority at all, so I wouldn't expect us to seem them before the new year. Don't worry though, he won't be the one uploading videos for Pound 4.
Hey VBM, stop giving waffles **** for not getting the videos up yet. Seriously, it's not mature or called for in anyway. The kid has a life, and he always finds time to eventually upload everything. We should be thanking him for taking time to actually do it all. I know I wouldn't want to spend countless hours after every tourney I go to uploading videos. He even had a video apologizing for not getting them all up in time. Seriously, get off his back.

Also, accept my mm you scrub.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, complaining probably won't affect when he puts up the videos, especially if it hasn't worked so far, so there is no reason to continue to complain. However, from the other side of things I do remember several posters, who are now defending waffles, complaining and crying A LOT when the Herb 2 videos were taking just about as long as these to be put up.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Hey VBM, stop giving waffles **** for not getting the videos up yet. Seriously, it's not mature or called for in anyway. The kid has a life, and he always finds time to eventually upload everything. We should be thanking him for taking time to actually do it all. I know I wouldn't want to spend countless hours after every tourney I go to uploading videos. He even had a video apologizing for not getting them all up in time. Seriously, get off his back.

Uh... technically in his video he only apologized to 'Alukard and the people who attended ROM2'. He was really only telling people to get off his back because he 'didn't want to hear it'. I'll thank him for the videos when I actually see them. It's become apparent that complaining and whining isn't going to speed the process up though, so people should just chill out. Enjoy the time you have with your family and friends.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM, yes he will.

*Patiently waits for Kage v Mango*
And if he doesn't get those videos up before the new year will you finally admit that Waffles has screwed over the smash community and it was a mistake to give him the rom2 videos to begin with?

And that is the kind of backwards mentality which supports waffles and that bull**** he is doing. You say we should praise him for getting the videos up at all? Then what about Prog? He uploaded everyone of his rom2 videos 4 days after the tournament occurred. You think he doesn't have a life? He has a life but he makes the time to put the videos up because unlike waffles he is considerate of the smash community and he understands that we want to see videos. What about Sleepy K? He uploaded all of his winterfest the day after the tournment, WHEN HAS WAFFLES EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? The answer is never. THE REASON WHY NOONE SHOULD PRAISE WAFFLES is because if the videos were given to any other uploader we would have had them by now. Waffles is the only up-loader who consistently takes weeks or even months to upload videos. And that is complete and utter bull****.

Also people the point of complaining isn't to make waffles upload the videos any faster. It's to make sure in the future WAFFLES IS NEVER given video at major tournaments again and hence we never have this problem again. We should give the videos to someone who is more reliable than Waffles is.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
As extreme as VBM is taking it ("never give HMW vids again"), he does make a fair point. Nobody should have to wait for so long to see vids. If somebody decides to record, they have a responsiblity to upload within a reasonable time. How would people feel if they had to wait a month to see Super Bowl highlights?

rhan

Smash Hero
You realise how long the process of actually ripping videos and organizing them are?

Y'all need to just stop *****ing. If I was Waffles right now I wouldn't give whiny *****es like y'all the videos. >_>

Again

Enjoy the time you have with your family and friends.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You realise how long the process of actually ripping videos and organizing them are?

Y'all need to just stop *****ing. If I was Waffles right now I wouldn't give whiny *****es like y'all the videos. >_>

Again

Dude Prog and Sleepy K did it within days. Therefore it cannot be that hard, do you actually know how difficult is or are you simply ignorantly and naively giving waffles the benefit of the doubt?

And the last part of your post is just dumb. If waffles couldn't upload the videos then he should have let someone else recorded them. I'm glad people are finally starting to see my point.

Top Bottom