• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Retire

Voltz

Smash Journeyman
Um... Troll post? If Hbox and M2K teamed that would make sense though. I'd think Mango as fox or falco and M2K as fox/shiek/marth all depending upon who they play against. But I think Mango as Fox and M2K as Marth or Mango as Falco and M2K as Shiek might end best. Of course this is just my opinion.
No, Mango does not use Puff in singles, but he does in teams. Falco amd Shiek seems reasonable, though.

:phone:

strawhats

Smash Master
Um... Troll post? If Hbox and M2K teamed that would make sense though. I'd think Mango as fox or falco and M2K as fox/shiek/marth all depending upon who they play against. But I think Mango as Fox and M2K as Marth or Mango as Falco and M2K as Shiek might end best. Of course this is just my opinion.
ummm...M2k hasn't used marth in doubles since like MLG Long Island/SCC days. M2k only uses sheik/fox in teams, while mango could use fox/falco/puff/falcon in teams.

I'd assume they'd alternate between Fox/Falco and Sheik. If they fight a plup/hbox team they might opt to go Puff/Fox.

Voltz

Smash Journeyman
ummm...M2k hasn't used marth in doubles since like MLG Long Island/SCC days. M2k only uses sheik/fox in teams, while mango could use fox/falco/puff/falcon in teams.

I'd assume they'd alternate between Fox/Falco and Sheik. If they fight a plup/hbox team they might opt to go Puff/Fox.
So yeah, I was correct. XD

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no, mango's 250 dollar ticket was paid by me for apex 2010, because
1) to be nice
2) to team with him at big events (did not happen yet but i would like it to soon)
3) A lot of people wanted him to go but he wasn't going to so I tried to "save" the tournament

i also paid larry/dehf's ticket (170) to apex 2010

go figure i would lose to larry in brawl singles and mango in melee teams after paying both their 1 way tickets there <.<
i was referring to armadas ticket. considering i posted directly after mike haggar mentioned armada's tickets being booked...

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I just see M2K's Marth teamed with Mango ending well... Regardless of him not using it in doubles. It could easily just be me, but I can just see it destroying several matchups/teams. I'm not saying every or even most just several. For example, I should have noted not against say Hbox ever because that would just be stupid. If I picked one it would have been fox+shiek though especially with M2K's ledge game and Mango's aggro.

Armada

Smash Lord
I did payed/booked the Apex 2010 ticket but Strife payed me back after the tournament cause that was the deal we had.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
It's "legendary" in like a trollish ******** way that nobody sees as legitimate. The only reason anyone knows about it is because of how obtuse and loud he is
according to smashwiki my commentary is generally seen as insightful, deep and informative

seriously though, you should listen to more of my commentary. all of it isnt like the highlights video in my sig.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Mikehaggar's commentary should feel one way or the other to me

but it honestly seems not much worse than on the low end of mediocre

like, OK, here's a not-particularly-funny guy trying very hard to be funny in a non-amusing accent

4/10 would listen if there were no actual commentators

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mikehaggar's commentary should feel one way or the other to me

but it honestly seems not much worse than on the low end of mediocre

like, OK, here's a not-particularly-funny guy trying very hard to be funny in a non-amusing accent

4/10 would listen if there were no actual commentators
ill ignore that since you where nice enough to give my friend beat 100 dollars

Battlecow

Play to Win
"dr. freefree not evolving--him being pidgey, not evolving into pidgeotto--"

And that was the highlight, man. You're a regular wordsmith, aren't you?

It's pretty hard to mock leffen and NOT be funny, but you pulled it off.

leffen

Smash Champion
"dr. freefree not evolving--him being pidgey, not evolving into pidgeotto--"

And that was the highlight, man. You're a regular wordsmith, aren't you?

It's pretty hard to mock leffen and NOT be funny, but you pulled it off.

THIS. its soooo easy to make fun of me, yet mikehaggar kills the joke everytime

like seriously, im like a stupid black guy stereotype made for stand up comedy but worse

edit: i hate that the ignore function on this site is made useless by quotes

leffen

Smash Champion
i didnt blame it, its 100% my own fault and i plan to fix it to next time. Its a learning experience, not a john, lol.

and i know why people mock me, and i dont really give a ****

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
writing it out in text on smashboards was a necessity to learn from the experience

and also youve said you dont respect me because of my health. shouldnt your own self respect become lower, not because you chose to eat bad food, but because you have a *****y sensitive little stomach? a stomach that takes offense to the smallest thing, kind of like your personality. kränkt.se
Leffen you blamed 'American breakfast food' for your 'poor' performance at apex

This is why people say things about you lol

i think it has more to do with being an *******, chronic liar and making fun of people diseases and disabilites

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
mikehaggar that story about Leffen drinking that **** isn't even funny, I don't know why you try to shove it down everyone's throats all the time

If I drank disgusting stale **** beer I would probably not feel too hot either

****ing mongoloid swedes

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
my overall opinion of leffen is neutral, but as a player he is quite respectable

mikehaggar is funny and literally everything he says in that commentary is hilarious

including the pidgey joke

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i didnt blame it, its 100% my own fault and i plan to fix it to next time. Its a learning experience, not a john, lol.

and i know why people mock me, and i dont really give a ****
leffen you should come with me to au bon pain next time. they got yogurt and other stuff that won't make you feel disgusting

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
leffen you should come with me to au bon pain next time. they got yogurt and other stuff that won't make you feel disgusting
My experience from the US has been that pretty much everything, including yoghurt and even ice cream, is inedible because of how everything just tastes like sugar.
You think this "au bon pain" can make me pleasantly surprised? =)

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Come to a western urban area such as San Francisco and you can get simple organic goodies everywhere. Cons? Expensive :/

Varist

Smash Lord
If Armada hadn't won Apex 2013 he would not be retiring right now.

He wants out so he can end up like Ken.

Now, when Mango comes to SR, and they play in tournament, if Armada loses, he won't even have to say anything, everyone else will say it for him. "well it's not legit because he is way out of practice, he's retired you know."

This is pretty gay of Armada to do. If he had just beaten Mango at Apex 2013, I would be like fine, now is the time to get out.

But they didn't even play. There was no Mango/Armada face-off. SR is literally the only time they could've done it with no bracket interference, and realizing this, Armada pulls this ****.

**** this thread and that swede *****

Top Bottom