• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah but actually talking about the PRs is like...stupid

you can get like 20 posts of discussion out of that before it dies. you need to be able to talk about other things every once and awhile.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, we get what's addressed addressed, and then move on to spam.

PR threads aren't like that I guess. If there isn't a good reason to post there, maybe we shouldn't...post there so much.

My bad for saying dumb stuff guys. It was funny as crap though, but wrong apparently.

I was trying to channel some negative energy to something fun, now I'll have to go to sleep frustrated still I guess.

This tourney will be too fun.

Foxy

Smash Master
naw peepees, your posts are always too good.

and yes, nc gets business done and then just goes off on whatever tangent it wants, specifically in this thread from now on.

oh gais i got into nc state, hearing from duke in a while, but they did call me for an interview and i did it and they were godly impressed, so good chances.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
It's not like we spam for no reason, that spam's purpose was to lighten the Rhythm Emotion that was going on.

I got two... TWO messages of infractions. One for saying the "soi soi soi soi soi" and another for telling KillerSOS how he can say it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
naw peepees, your posts are always too good.

and yes, nc gets business done and then just goes off on whatever tangent it wants, specifically in this thread from now on.
at least the hype train will get going

foxy do you still use jiggs in melee?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Let's hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be motivated, alert, and ready to hit this crap with a new attitude, cuz that's exactly what I need.

I'll spam some, but every time I seem to go all-out bad stuff happens.

lol Ace, that must've been what he did. Too good.

lord karn

Smash Master
Let's hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be motivated, alert, and ready to hit this crap with a new attitude, cuz that's exactly what I need.

I'll spam some, but every time I seem to go all-out bad stuff happens.

lol Ace, that must've been what he did. Too good.
PP, you're the only bastion of reason in a sea of spam.

When you go, the whole thread goes.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
It's not like we spam for no reason, that spam's purpose was to lighten the Rhythm Emotion that was going on.

I got two... TWO messages of infractions. One for saying the "soi soi soi soi soi" and another for telling KillerSOS how he can say it.
I feel special.

I need to make sure I am getting a ride
=)

FOXY come to State its amazing =)

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah i still play jiggs pretty well, i don't consider her as an equal to my falcon anymore, though.

nc state suckzzzz it's all brawlgais

Top Bottom