• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Who wants to team with me?

Just tell me if you're interested, and we can play (if we haven't already)/decide before everything starts.

Revven

FrankerZ
Foxy, you may want to remove throw speed from your code set, it has TONS of bugs with it. I hope the Brawl+ tourney has a good turnout and goes well though, just want to make sure it's a bug free experience lol.

You better make sure you're using the no Alloys wreck My Music code too so alloys actually WORK when they win lol.

kthxbai.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bowser can't hit with his dthrow or something

1. who uses bowser
2. if someone decides to go bowser in a brawl+ tournament, why would he use his worst throw

Foxy

Smash Master
that actually reminds me of something like that i noticed, but in MELEE

i was trying to dthrow a jiggs with bowser on yoshi's, it never did damage, just knockback... weird. i wonder if it still happens.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
someone needs to hack being able to press b and a rapidly to make the announcer say the characters name really fast

Foxy

Smash Master
you don't do the announcer thing my just rapidly pressing b, nub

bnub

also that derivative joke was a hit in my calc last year. i remember it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Naw, just telling him how long it's been to humiliate him further when he loses. =P

but seriously, get ready, and don't expect to win with ease, cause I ain't gonna make it easy.

Revven

FrankerZ
i didn't notice any bugs with it, what are they?
Try some other throws like MK's Uthrow or Snake's Dthrow. Snake's Dthrow makes the opponent stick to Snake kinda like Mewtwo's Forward B glitch in Melee on BF where they stick to you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
all you guys take it too seriously

just some kids game

i mean wow, you play for money

what the heck that's stupid
I can't tell if you're joking or not, buuuuuut there are completely justifiable reasons for being good/competitive at this game.

Foxy

Smash Master
alright, falco, i'll definitely take that into account when i make the final codeset.

peepee, there aren't really. it's a waste of your lives. honestly, all you're building is finger speed at specific movements, just mindless beating on other players, the game isn't even very hard, pretty pointless to play competitively. maybe someday smashers can try a real game, but until then they'll just keep fiddling around with something they make out to be a lot harder and better than it actually is.

just a fighting game, guys. not that deep, not that hard. not worth spending this much time on.

Top Bottom