• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I let my actions speak when it comes to Malk's balls. He gets me.

@Karn: I guess you can have this one. I've realized how pointless some discussions are now because of a few theories I have.

Good stuff though, you're a good philosophy major for sure lol.

Foxy

Smash Master
i don't want to make it into a discussion anyways xD

the point of those pictures is more humor than argument.

regardless they generally encapsulate what i would propose, but we all know there is no winning an argument about religion (due to the faith factor).

believe what you want to believe as long as you enjoy it, because as we all know from peepee, joy is "good".

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Am I smart, yet?

I've actually questioned what exactly religion and existence is for a while.

There must be a Force from whom everything was created as at no point could anything occur by chance as not even the materials of creation nor the very concept of chance could be within existence without a beginning, but how does the beginning start without a beginning and so forth?

lord karn

Smash Master
I think god is a bro who one day was just like I'm going to make the concept of my existence a complete paradox just to screw with the other less powerful bros' heads

Malk

Smash Champion
PP how can you be so dumb
We seek happiness because that's what we want.

Alex seeks to distance himself from everything logical because that's what he wants.

Calling things generalities like good will always get you *****smacked in a debate, since there is no operational definition.

as to zero:
it goes back to infinity
time doesn't exist
there's no such thing as a beginning or ending (we figured that out a while ago, 2nd law of thermodynamics amirite?)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
PP how can you be so dumb
We seek happiness because that's what we want.

Alex seeks to distance himself from everything logical because that's what he wants.

Calling things generalities like good will always get you *****smacked in a debate, since there is no operational definition.

as to zero:
it goes back to infinity
time doesn't exist
there's no such thing as a beginning or ending (we figured that out a while ago, 2nd law of thermodynamics amirite?)
everything is headed downhill... as in energy levels.

So there must have been a top?

Malk

Smash Champion
You're going to want to get on 540 west, then take the falls of the neuse exit and go North, then follow directions from there

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was playing melee with my brother yesterday but he started crying because i rested him too many times

>_<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he was samus on Jungle Japes and I knocked him under the stage and he used Up-B and got stuck under the wood right next to the ledge and I jumped under and rested him

he almost hit the river god too would've been 100x funnier but nope just had to miss it

Foxy

Smash Master
reminds me of my match against zero during the last bill tourney

i was messing with him, his roy wasn't too good back then

last kill was a rest way under the cup of FoD, too good

stingers

Smash Obsessed
foxy i can maybe play online with you now

i borrowed my friend's wii only problem is his brawl+ codeset is old

idk if it'll desync or not lets hope not >_<

Top Bottom