• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect the C.O.C.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
The only person that loves forward more than the people on these boards is his brother, heh...The dude looks up to him like crazy.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't doubt it.

My brother looks up to me even though hes a brat and I hate him.
HE LOVES FALCO!!!! :urg:
He keeps saying "Hands of my Bread"I swear!

forward

Smash Champion
Forward was going to be in Street Fighter 2, but they removed him because every button made him waveshine combo you to death.

Pengie

Smash Lord
In the beginning there was nothing , then forward waveshined that nothing and told it to get a job, thus the universe was made.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Seriously... WTF ?

I created Forward :D

No, seriously, Forward is a beginner with Falco in Brawl. Sorry to break your dreams, but face it ^^

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Seriously... WTF ?

I created Forward :D

No, seriously, Forward is a beginner with Falco in Brawl. Sorry to break your dreams, but face it ^^
Forward is onyl a beginner in brawl because if he played to his true potential, they would ban falco from competitive play.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Forward is onyl a beginner in brawl because if he played to his true potential, they would ban falco from competitive play.
No, Forward would be banned because he can do a 0-death waveshine combo with anyone and 3 stock every match in under a minute.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
forward gave birth to himself cuz god couldnt make a woman with a good enough womb to hold him.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
....KneeOfJustice you jinx'd the failure of this thread.

Only Forword's apperance on this thread can correct it with a waveshine combo to kill KoJ.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
....KneeOfJustice you jinx'd the failure of this thread.

Only Forword's apperance on this thread can correct it with a waveshine combo to kill KoJ.
Haha, Forward would never do such a thing to me. On another note...

Forward once solved world peace, world hunger, and poverty. Shortly after he decided shine combos were a better way to use his talents, and zero to deathed all his previous accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom