• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect the C.O.C.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
This just proves what I've always thought.

People shouldn't bother trying to be good at the SSB games.

If someone is really ridiculously good and/or discovers awesome techniques, tournaments ban the techniques and HAL Laboratories removes from the game what made those players capable of being so good.

D1

Banned via Administration
WTF LOL Forward is like the Chuck Norris of the Falco mains in Brawl. Yo NYC misses ya my d00d! I need to get vids of my Falco up too many meatriders up in this joint.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Forward was my Falco inspiration, but I'm not maining him in brawl because I'm going to try and do things for unexpected mid-tier chars.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
If Forward went back in time to fight his younger self in Melee and their waveshine combos collided, the winner would still be Forward.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Chuck Noris can only beat forward if he goes back in time and takes falco out of star fox, and forward stops him from doing that

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Forward's lasers can penetrate 12 parts of the human body at once, 4 of which are sexually related.

One of these Forward/Chuck Norris/God jokes are going to be "sig'd" sooner or later.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
There is no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals Forward allows to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom