• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rehashing Old Memories: FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Dabuz wins! Results coming soon!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Brackets are in the Quotation. Might remove it so it is seen easier.

Everyone has a week to get first round matches done.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Won to DTK 2-0. GGs

:pit: vs. :samus2: @FD
:sonic: vs. :falco: @ Luigi's

Having BiS music on both stages made it very exhilarating xD.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Confirming (hate that word) I felt a little rushed because I got a text during the last match so i got impatient GGs josh you are the better man

For now....

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
So................ what has become of my permanent absence?
It seems that the majority of the community I knew just left too, such as PentaSalia who never beat me, Choknater, Pink Fresh, ZEN who keeps changing his name all the time and uhh... idk who else haha. It's good to see some of you again in OTL.
It seems that good old Shadowfire STILL runs tournaments... What happened to yours wizard of Kirby.....

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
So................ what has become of my permanent absence?
It seems that the majority of the community I knew just left too, such as PentaSalia who never beat me, Choknater, Pink Fresh, ZEN who keeps changing his name all the time and uhh... idk who else haha. It's good to see some of you again in OTL.
It seems that good old Shadowfire STILL runs tournaments... What happened to yours wizard of Kirby.....
Been busy, but I may start up some tourneys in like a week. Just depends how much work my college classes give me.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I beat PolarBear 2-1. His Kirby 3-stocked my Pikachu, my Ike 3-stocked his Wolf and then we had a close match on RC with our bad characters.

:034:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if I cannot play my opponent by Friday, I wish to be replaced by whoever is next in line.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I vm'd 8bit a couple times and have not yet recieved a response :/

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I beat Jbandit 2-0.

:dedede: vs :olimar: = :dedede: @ BF

:yoshi: vs :lucas: = :yoshi: @ JJ

Great Games J. Always close matches with ya!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
his marth was better than mine. My mario was possibly better than his. dark red connection..but it is wifi and i did need to exit this tournament quickly.

i lost 2-1.

Top Bottom