• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Falcos **** w/ standing laser. Falco Social Thread?

Lahtios

Smash Rookie
Are you implying that he has really big junk or that he has a gun?

Either way he's ******.

makoforce

Smash Ace
um i got question people say that always approaching with a SHFFL dair>shine isnt always good so can anyone give me some tips to mix it up

and i know lasers are one way lol

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
um i got question people say that always approaching with a SHFFL dair>shine isnt always good so can anyone give me some tips to mix it up

and i know lasers are one way lol
Instead of always following up the SHFFL with dair>shine maybe follow the SHFFL with a DD>Nair>Shine, SHFFL>retreating laser>nair>shine>grab. You don't always have to approach with lasers but they do help. Try some retreating lasers, full hop triple lasers, dash dances, empty hops, empty hops>waveland (you can even throw in an fsmash) etc. I'm not too good at giving advice as I'm learning as well, but I try lol.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
sheild poking retreating nair

Don't dash dance, but I do, so DO DD.

SHL>grab works sometimes

SHL>Shine turnaround Bair looks cool, but I don't think that counts as an approach.

After you approach Spot dodge>Spot dodge>Shine works a stupid amount of times on people.

If you are on a stage with platforms you can pretend you are Dark/fox and do sexy waveland on and off of platform ****. That is always fun to do.

You can also just pretend your falco is crazy and do stupid things like SHL>shine turnaround bair>shine turnaround nair> SHL all while approaching, I sometimes do it against people a lot better than myself and for some reason really good peeps get a little weirded out by it.

That or you will get your *** ***** for that ****.

It usually works out though.

I am arizona's hidden rank 0.

god-tier status.
I really want to play you in tourney, not in a competitive "I want to **** you, some masculine bull**** blah blah" way, but in a 'we play each other and become long lasting falco kindred' type mad homo way. We would form a doubles team and be the most succesful double falco team in history ( we would never make it out of pools). After a few years one would poison the other while creating a master combo video in honor of our dead father and would watch the other get thrown into a mass grave while Lacrymosa plays in the background. Credit's roll. and the next notable work the survivor plays in is muppets from space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoHsgCYNa5M#t=2m05s (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GYuY6fbIHVc/Skv_QyzCpJI/AAAAAAAAADs/x0cWod4qrRI/s320/salieri.jpg)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
i was about to call dibbs :(

Instead of always following up the SHFFL with dair>shine maybe follow the SHFFL with a DD>Nair>Shine, SHFFL>retreating laser>nair>shine>grab. You don't always have to approach with lasers but they do help. Try some retreating lasers, full hop triple lasers, dash dances, empty hops, empty hops>waveland (you can even throw in an fsmash) etc. I'm not too good at giving advice as I'm learning as well, but I try lol.
where you from in ontario brudda?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
cool combo vid strahh. you're pretty good.
its hard to compare someones style to someone elses with just a combo video though, it would be much easier and more accurate with a match.

omnibus2

Smash Cadet
Hey...I was thinking...replace falco's upB with bowser's upB, and his fair with bowsers fair. Imba

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
im from st. marys, its near london.

do you know gunstrider? or ARE you gunstrider?
I have like 7 accounts. I only use this one now. How's the smash scene out there? We have 1 active smasher out here, and that's me. Maybe I could drive out there one day and learn a thing or two from some St.Mary smashers.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
the scene in st. marys is pretty ****, but seeing as we live like 30 minutes away from london the 519 smash scene is pretty decent. we have a pretty fair amount of players.
in st. marys theres probably only like 4.5 players worth playing lol. but if you come down make sure you come down when there is a tourny going on at the university in london.

Top Bottom