• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man - Canadian Melee Tourny Vids

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Scar says this,

RaynEx I'm gonna put up the MMs we had that I recorded since you blow and didn't put up the ones you recorded even though you got ***** less in those.

soap

Smash Hero
you're thinking of soap. soap = sheik. zoap = peach.
hey dont throw me into this, i dont even know zoap other than he accused me of stealing his name once :confused:

i get the joke though, its not so funny, both florida and canada proved themselves to me at FCD:)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
hey dont throw me into this, i dont even know zoap other than he accused me of stealing his name once :confused:

i get the joke though, its not so funny, both florida and canada proved themselves to me at FCD:)
my friend confused zoap for you

i was telling him he was wrong and you were someone else >_>

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Scar says this,

RaynEx I'm gonna put up the MMs we had that I recorded since you blow and didn't put up the ones you recorded even though you got ***** less in those.
Its because I don't have firewire. I don't have the stuff I need to transfer the vids from my cam to my computer. Plus, I've never done it before - it was the first time I even thought of recording anything with my own camera.

I got ***** less because both Scar and I hadn't played at all since we arrived in Kansas. Scar is too good.

I promise to put them up with the help of worldjem soon.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Bernie get your butt over to my house already lol

soap

Smash Hero
did those scar aarosmash guy vids ever get recorded? i actually wanted to watch those after the big spamfest. make sure those 2 record next time for the epicness

Scar

#HarveyDent
As a matter of fact r1 in pools vs Eazy was recorded and I lost to him in THE most deja vu match I've ever played in my life. I might just post it so that I can show it to the already hundreds of people who have asked/will ask me, "Who is AaroSmashGuy and why did you lose to him??"

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Cactuar v RaynEX vids are (will be) up.

As will most everything else on RaynEX's tape.

Edit: Weird. I have no idea how this happened. It's the first time this has happened to me.

Accidental double post ftl.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
actually im from michigan...so i can stalk you irl :)

yes many womens are hot

but many womens are fat too :(

Top Bottom