• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RaynEX Presents: The Adventures of He-Man - Canadian Melee Tourny Vids

Sliq

Smash Master
Someone who didnt join in September of this year.

I'd rather be a never-was then lose to Canada. :laugh::chuckle::(
I hope the wildfires burn your house down and potentially kills/horribly disfigures the person you love the most.

Sliq

Smash Master
good **** sliq

shoulda tried harder in the finals though lol
I was 100% on concentration, but have gotten slightly rusty. Right now Raynex is easily better than me. Regardless, Raynex plays as well as Souroush, and I always went about even with him, so even if I was at my best it still would've lost.

Jiggs wasn't going to work so I figured I'd at least try to do something cool. I apparently thought losing was cool.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Man, these vids are real nice.

Y'all are pretty decent, although I don't have the patience to watch the whole crew battle. :laugh:

I really NEED to come out to these, but that's gonna be hard, since I can't even practice anymore.

S***. >_<

I miss my Melee. D:

But yeah, Bernard is too good lol.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Man, these vids are real nice.

Y'all are pretty decent, although I don't have the patience to watch the whole crew battle. :laugh:

I really NEED to come out to these, but that's gonna be hard, since I can't even practice anymore.

S***. >_<

I miss my Melee. D:

But yeah, Bernard is too good lol.
Coming out = practice, dude

ur just making johns, just come

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
just watched these videos now.....and I must say, first match of the Crew Battle was SO funny....all your videos are pwn and win. and yeah I heard about 4 stock on Roy..pretty awesome haha who was it?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
just watched these videos now.....and I must say, first match of the Crew Battle was SO funny....all your videos are pwn and win. and yeah I heard about 4 stock on Roy..pretty awesome haha who was it?
Raynex vs. Sliq.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I was 100% on concentration, but have gotten slightly rusty. Right now Raynex is easily better than me. Regardless, Raynex plays as well as Souroush, and I always went about even with him, so even if I was at my best it still would've lost.

Jiggs wasn't going to work so I figured I'd at least try to do something cool. I apparently thought losing was cool.
I liked your risks those matches tbh Sliq. A lot of those rest attempts I thought should of hit. It feels like to me your inches away from consistently nailing those in the nailbiter sets.

TheLake

Smash Master
That crew battle was awesome
that pichu player has inspired me in ways you cannot imagine
May he live forever

Raynex repped canadians nicely at event 52
Respect to canada <3

Zoap

Smash Master
I apologize to Sliq and Canada in part(more so to Sliq) about my previous comments. I was merely referencing the time many players(americans) abandoned Rob Money after placing 5th in a Mexican Tournament and losing to the twins. I would like to say that I've seen Sliq play and know he has tremendous skill(he got 2nd behind a fox who got 5th in Kansas) and that again I wasn't serious about Canada being bad(As someone alrdy pointed out I've got a losing record vs Canada). All in all I don't know if anyone got a laugh out of this except me and the few Norcalians I showed. Sorry again for the ill-nature of the joke.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
purddy sad if I thought that "Purddy" was an actual person and he was talking in third person. Really. Who says "purddy"? Regardless, trolling DENIED! *slams door*

JFox

Smash Hero
Raynex, I remember when you were a nobody who used to talk with me on the Fox character specifics. Its cool to see people like you improve so rapidly.

I don't have the tech skill to do what you do, but I can still appreciate them. You're a smart guy, with a lot of control. Good ****.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Raynex, I remember when you were a nobody who used to talk with me on the Fox character specifics. Its cool to see people like you improve so rapidly.

I don't have the tech skill to do what you do, but I can still appreciate them. You're a smart guy, with a lot of control. Good ****.
I remember those days. I learnt so much from spamming the boards back then. 05/07 was my super learning phase. Afterwards it was all about practicing and perfecting. I'm not as good as I want to be yet, but its cool to get some recognition for the accomplishments I've made.

Thanks alot Jfox. The Fox boards miss you. come visit. :D

Top Bottom