• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

SC- Echo

Smash Rookie
so i'm the best at brawl, and if anyone out there disagrees, i will fist fight you

FARJ

Smash Rookie
I tell new players how to counter me in a match or some advice on their character. Like the "M2K" guy at Rawfulz. I saw that he didn't attack when he was hitting the ground and told him how you got no landing lag if he did that and he listened and thanked me. He ended up beating me cause of it. xD I dun care tho. It was good **** and I was working on Diddy.
that was a good fight man, thanks for the tip

whats this i hear about leathal weapon?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
SC-Echo, if you are in fact Lethal, the reason why I don't like you is because of your actions against smith. It has nothing to do with brawl.

In fact if you remember I made efforts to let your friends into the tournament over 45 minutes after it started. I even played Willy when there was no place for him in the bracket just so that he wouldn't be put straight into losers.

My attempts to scare you into a more submissive role obviously have failed, however I stand by what I said... I will not allow you to make fun of smith in the way you did or anyone else for that matter.

Take all the shots you want at me I don't care, but you still haven't explained what you did. Not to mention someone from your crew stole Karn's wii.

NC, please do not gives these guys the respect of a response they are not worth it.

LeathaLurker

Smash Rookie
I'm DEFINATELY SC-Echo do an ip search on him and note how we are not from remotely the same area. On the other hand me being an *** hole while watching brawl matches was more of a reflection on how terribly gay everything about town playing pit is. I never made fun of anyone outside of a brawl match which is saying something considering most people there warranted it. And my "crew" if that's how you want to refer to us dont steal things especially not wii's, because if we had a wii, we would be inclined to practice at brawl which we dont, we attempt to succeed at life. So now before you start making blind accusations get your facts straight. 99% of what I say at all times is sarcasm I assumed yall would've picked up on that from the moment I showed up till the moment I left, but apparently you take brawl so seriously you cant imagine someone joking about it. In the future I will try to be more respectful of your unhealthy respect of a video game.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I'm DEFINATELY SC-Echo do an ip search on him and note how we are not from remotely the same area. On the other hand me being an *** hole while watching brawl matches was more of a reflection on how terribly gay everything about town playing pit is. I never made fun of anyone outside of a brawl match which is saying something considering most people there warranted it. And my "crew" if that's how you want to refer to us dont steal things especially not wii's, because if we had a wii, we would be inclined to practice at brawl which we dont, we attempt to succeed at life. So now before you start making blind accusations get your facts straight. 99% of what I say at all times is sarcasm I assumed yall would've picked up on that from the moment I showed up till the moment I left, but apparently you take brawl so seriously you cant imagine someone joking about it. In the future I will try to be more respectful of your unhealthy respect of a video game.
Your right, maybe we should all spend more time jumping...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Dude, this guy is awesome. Best troll NC has had in a while.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
ok, ace what do you think about the legality of green greens?
If you are jumping over the boxes and a bomb falls on you bc the blast zones are so small you will die at 60% or higher, i have also seen boxes fall and block tether recoveries.

The tight blast zones also make marth's tipper fsmash, or other moves with high knockback and/or very low horizontal trajectory (zelda/falco/g%w/toon link dsmash), kill as low as 40% when you are on the small islands.

It is also very notable that snake and DDD's utilts kill mid-weights (luigi/falco/marth) as low as 90, and the MK uair>tornado juggle also kills extremely early, and is much easier to perform with these blastzones.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
Fine, I'll start playing as mk. If people find it necessary to plank to beat me and then want to tell me to improve when I can't beat it than fine. Expect me to play mk at the next tournament and expect me to plank to the fullest extent of my ability.

Shady, I thought we could just trust people, but we cant. That has became evident.

Zero, make all the excuses you want. I wont argue with you anymore. It was dumb and you wouldn't have beaten me otherwise.

Until we come up with a legitimate rule to ban planking or we ban mk then there is no intelligent option for me but to plank. I have hoped it wouldn't reduce to this but if it has to then so be it.

Karn, it seems you were right the best way to get mk banned is for skilled players to show why he should be banned.
there we go perfect solution just do what you can look for openings. good ****. hey wait i think everyone in NC shud start playing as MK!!!! wel raise the gayest brawl army ever!!! xD lol
I don't really have anything to contribute on this topic.

I'm not entirely sure as to whether or not this argument is going anywhere, because quite honestly, when I read this dude's posts I get an uncontrollable urge to hit myself in the face with a claw hammer.

lolololololol what gave you that idea?
hahahahahahhahahaah xD i love this respone!!
I know how planking works, my friend, I mained Meta Knight when I played the game. The fact is, he can't sit on the ledge the entire match with that rule in place. But, he's not FORCED to approach you either, so it's basically you being in a disadvantageous situation either way, except the ledge one is a lot worse. You cannot make him come to you. Brawl is a defensive game at heart, so the MK, if he absolutely doesn't have to, will not approach you.

The only way to completely remedy the problem of defensive MKs pissing you off is to ban the character. You just cannot set an arbitrary rule and expect pleasant results, because everyone has their own opinion on the matter. I know I wouldn't go to a tournament if I was a defensive MK main if there was a chance I'd get DQ'd because someone THOUGHT what I was doing was planking, and I'm sure others feel the same way. You need a rule SET IN STONE that people can follow, or else there will be problems.
Yes just make a rule that is set. but dotn make it rediculously stupid. let people grab the edge a bit. i mean dammm grabbing ledges is part of brawl lets not destroy the game people. lol
My Two Cents.

Be a Man and attack.

cant you just spam an Arrow if you are pit to stop planking or a stomp if you are Ganon?

a homing missile if you are Samus?

There must be at least one frame to interrupt planking.
this is the best advice
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=20510

i think nc should follow this advice :x
YES I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!!
Yea the Bro Rankings are a work in progress. I forgot about Pac, but I want to count tourney attendance somewhat. Like I said, the rankings panel is open to suggestions :chuckle:
wtf is bro rankings?
so i'm the best at brawl, and if anyone out there disagrees, i will fist fight you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Your right, maybe we should all spend more time jumping...
PARKOUR!!!! XD jumping = fun xD. good for practicing brawl irl. wall techs ftw!! xD
Dude, this guy is awesome. Best troll NC has had in a while.
hahahah whats a troll???? o.O

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
If you are jumping over the boxes and a bomb falls on you bc the blast zones are so small you will die at 60% or higher, i have also seen boxes fall and block tether recoveries.

The tight blast zones also make marth's tipper fsmash, or other moves with high knockback and/or very low horizontal trajectory (zelda/falco/g%w/toon link dsmash), kill as low as 40% when you are on the small islands.

It is also very notable that snake and DDD's utilts kill mid-weights (luigi/falco/marth) as low as 90, and the MK uair>tornado juggle also kills extremely early, and is much easier to perform with these blastzones.
lol ok thanks

FARJ

Smash Rookie
speaking of green greens, why the hell did they think it necessary to carry that over to brawl but not fountain of dreams

the best melee level ever

FARJ

Smash Rookie
They coulda fixed lag if they tried, i guess what i really want is the fountain of dreams song available in the background of more levels

Willy

Smash Rookie
SHOUTOUT time

jazz- thanks for driving me man, hope you enjoy getting to see your gf in greensboro

bill- thanks for letting us in after we came a bit late, and for letting me fight you instead of goin straight to losers- appreciated it man

phil- xD youre fun to play

pie- dang i wanted to see you man, but we got in late D:

smith- your toonlink is good in the air and is awsome

david- nice luigi combo- 0 to 71 to death blew my mind

rawfulz and vilt- thanks for hostin and lettin it be in ur place rawfulz

rag, pp, karn, stingers- hope to get to fight you guys one day if i dont lose so fast >.<

peace

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Zero quit talking to the Kids. Even if they said nothing about my sister. =p
My sister(s) are picky or weird; they won't like you......I mean, uh, yeah, she's good.

Even though trolling is really pointless and stupid, I gotta say I enjoy watching how it unfolds on occasion. I just hope this doesn't become a habit for the mysterious "SC-Echo."

Edit: Green Greens is legit.

lord karn

Smash Master
I was going to say that I thought SC- Echo was ACE, but the dark lord knows how to avoid the all caps censor. Hmmmm. . . .

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP, you've gone on Green Greens before?

O_O

Good ****. Didn't think you liked Green Greens.

(fiz, i love you)

Also, Losers Finals/Grand Finals for Brawl are up on my account

Losers (Rag vs PP, DK vs Marth every time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDK8lHwiRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1woCIAQ2abw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOW86jyfeiU

Grand (Stingers vs PP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsKl8HY2r84 (I was MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tPBinWDvE (I was MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UObwLKJpo (I was MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTj75aijTzo (I was DDD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8c6aooypls (I was DDD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rBz27-X3Y (I was ROB)

That last match just pisses me off >.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I've never been on GGs before. I know it's legit though. I've heard too many positive accounts of it's greatness from cool people.

Edit: Thanks for getting these uploaded so fast, bro.

Mmm, I'm glad you beat me in Winners, Stongers. I needed to wake up.

Cool sets. I need to play more to get some instinct again.

Top Bottom