• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

LeathaLurker

Smash Rookie
Keith I REALLY like your name acronym, irony i have one too

my normal brawl name is Kakith Kick All Keiths In The Head

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Keith, you couldn't possibly say anything to make that post look stupider.

lord karn

Smash Master
It was in the room at the end of the hallway on the right. I'm missing only the Wii itself and the Wiimote, but not my classic. It's odd.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The only wii I remember seeing in that room had smith lackey written on it. Did he write his name on your wii and gank it. lol

lord karn

Smash Master
He told me that for some reason my Wii was unplugged and his Wii was plugged into my plugs, which is why I got my plugs, but not the Wii itself. Apparently, my Wii was just sitting in that room unplugged next to Smith's. Or so I hear.

S

smash brawl player 99021

sorry bout that karn. =(. the classic controller was used when me and bill played 64 then I don't know what happened to it. sorry man

Jon?

Smash Champion
hey wassup JON!!!! mised you dude wish you coulda been to salem. i was there.
Not much, man. Wish I were there, IC dittos are always fun to watch, lol. I've been working on my Falco game lately. Maybe I'll be better prepared for your IC next tourny.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I saw your Wii in there, Karn.

Ace took my VCR AV cords with him when he left, maybe he knows about your Wii too?
The only reason I accidentally took your cord is because the lights were out and it was approximately 2 inches from my a/v wires that go in my cube. I didn't see a wii nor do I think I am capable of accidentally taking Alex's wii lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Double post, I know.

I got the AV cords courtesy of our beloved Ace (looool my parents and I loved who it was addressed to XD), so you guys can expect Melee vids to start being uploaded as early as tomorrow afternoon (a few), and as late as Monday (so many, and all dai).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll start uploadin a little today I think.

You guys can expect more on Monday (my bros around here may be doin something with me though), and maybe a little tomorrow too. I'm not sure about that one yet.

Edit: I suck at Falco dittos vs Ali.

Edit again: It's hard finding stuff on 4 tapes.

Edit again again: When some Falcon-only tourney matches go up, someone tell me if that Blood Hawk is Peter.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks bro lol.

I found the **** combo!

Everyone be sure to look at all BLOOD HAWKS (lol PLUR <3) and tell me if I have them labeled correctly please.

Edit: Gah dang Falcon is too fun. Ask Jim. XDDDD
Also, I have most of the Falcon tourney stuff ready to upload, but after I get all of that done, I'm done for the day.

Oh yeah, and I threw in my Winners Finals set vs Ali so I could study it.

Edit Again: Twitch wants to play Melee, so some of the Falcon tourney won't go up just yet.

Ediiiiit: Most of the Falcon-only tourney is going up(including **** combo!), and I have Grand Finals between Ali and I on the way as well. Seven and Karn is also on the way. I think I have Mask vs Ali in Falcon-only and in their bracket match coming up too.

Match with **** combo is UP.

More Edit: Doubles are going up now. I suppose I'll do friendlies tomorrow.
Ali's Falco....grrrr

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was a lot of work, but this tourney definitely happened at the best time lol. Having free time like this is amazing. XD

Thanks bro.

I have to finish these friendlies, then get the friendlies online that I recorded at Ali's on Friday. Not many friendlies, but enough to take a little bit of tomorrow lol.

Top Bottom