• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Characters that don't have their games on Nintendo platform

Chance: 30%

Although this category includes Master Chief, I lowered this chance than his chance. The reason is that there is rumor of MCC Switch port coming in. It can be announced at next Nintendo Direct or E3 2021. So, Chief would uphold this rule somehow. Even without port, he holds merits of joining Smash. Microsft's relationship with Nintendo is better than ever. Company relationship is ultimately what matters.

In that sense, 2B is also on the same boat, but apparently, that Yoko Taro had discussion after FP2 announcement. So far, there hasn't been any officially incrimating stuff regarding Chief. So, that's the difference.

Sony characters are definitely out. Although Kratos can played on Fortnite Switch, that's more of Epic Game's policy, not necessarily Sony's willing to play ball with others. There still hasn't been any sign of good relationship between Sony and Nintendo.

Valve is the same deal except on neutral ground. Problem with bringing that Gabe's answer is that it wasn't much of official statement. Just simple reply to one user. It's different from Phil Spencer who made his statement publicly. Even then, there hasn't been any proof of solid relationship. That one Portal game is blip in the radar. It's pretty poor compared to Microsoft's cooperation portfolio.

On Blizzard side, only Warcraft remains a franchise that hasn't touched Nintendo platform iirc. Surprisingly, Starcraft had N64 port, but I doubt Nintendo or Sakurai cares enough about that. WOW is still a massive franchise although it isn't what it used to be. Problem is intercompany competition. Even on Blizzard side, it competes against Diablo and Overwatch which actually have Nintendo ports. It looks like Blizzard wants to promote those franchises when it comes to Smash synergy.

Want: 100%

This is mainly for Chief, but characters like 2B, Gordon Freeman, Thrall, Arthas, Illidan, Kratos, etc are fine additions. I think holding on mere spinoff or cameo is kinda pathetic way to justify "having games on Nintendo platform" rule. I believe relationship between Nintendo and other company is the key. Having games on Nintendo platform is proof of that, but that's not the only way for certain character. If Smash is indeed celebration of gaming, it needs to go beyond regular pool.

Nom: 3rd party company gets more than one fighter in the same pass x 10

Last edited:

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
Mudbloods
Chance: 30%
So this is a broad category. There's a lot of potential candidates from all over.
This improves the chances significantly. I imagine they still have one pass-seller left for when E3 was supposed to be, and this would certainly fit the bill. I still think they'd want to avoid it if possible though, with a port included in the negotiations. If a port like that doesn't count, I would give this a slightly higher rating.

Want: Abstain
As with most ratings of this kind, it's too broad for me to give a rating. I could get a character I want, but it could just as well be a character I have no interest in. Generally the character's I want aren't the biggest hitters, so it'd probably be the latter to be honest.
I also kinda don't want this to happen, because then speculation would become way harder.

Predictions
Qbby: 3.1%

Nominations
Rallen x10

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Calcs

Monokuma
6.38% Chance - 59.00% Want
The winner of predictions was waddledeeonredyoshi waddledeeonredyoshi by virtue of being the lowest prediction, with 6.79%

Trying out a new format for calcs, since I figured that maybe people care more about the scores than a list of people and numbers. Let me know what you think, is it better or do you prefer the old style? Also, are the people tagged within the spoiler still getting notified?

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Chance: 0.001%
I don't believe that this is a solid rule, because I don't actually think there are any rules. Even if Nintendo wants to add a Manga character like Goku, there isn't actually anything to really stop them. But beyond that I still don't think it's likely. If you consider cameos, then I don't actually know if there are any characters beyond Sony 1st Party characters, which definately isn't happening in the foreseeable future oh and 2B, who I would have said had a decent chance pre Sephiroth. If we're only considering their series appearing on a Nintendo console, then yes there are options, like Master Chief, a Danganronpa Protagonist, etc. But that leads to the second issue, why would they? Nintendo stands to gain very little from adding such characters, beyond the character itself. Which isn't to say it's impossible, Nintendo gained basically nothing from adding Banjo either, but not particularly likely.

Want: abstain

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
Trying out a new format for calcs, since I figured that maybe people care more about the scores than a list of people and numbers. Let me know what you think, is it better or do you prefer the old style? Also, are the people tagged within the spoiler still getting notified?
The new format does look better. And yes, still getting notified.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Qbby from BoxBoy!

Predict Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some songs for today's character:

-----

Abstaining for today.

Marina chance prediction: 1.80%

Nominations:
Curly as Quote's alt/echo x5

Louie G.

Smash Hero
QBBY

CHANCE - 1.5%
BoxBoy has been somewhat of an easy series to miss, since it consists of pretty small games exclusive to the eShop. It's been around for a little while though, with several games under its belt and generally positive reception. Not to disqualify these things, but being a moderately successful series of eShop games doesn't really strike me as "Nintendo will totally want to add Qbby as DLC". If Smash was still handled by HAL directly I feel like we could be having another conversation about it, but it's not.

I think the major issue here is just that there are clearly better choices for new Nintendo franchises. If Nintendo passed over Ring Fit and Astral Chain, I have a very hard time imagining them going for BoxBoy of all series. I don't mean to be so hard on the guy but that's just how it stands right now.

WANT - 30%
I haven't played the BoxBoy series yet and admittedly it looks like something I'd really enjoy. But not everything nice and fun needs to have a character in Smash. Qbby is a square with eyes and he generates other squares. Sakurai can make a moveset out of anything, I'm confident in that, but should he? I think Qbby would be better suited as an Assist Trophy. As far as puzzle oriented characters go, I think Lip from Panel de Pon or Mallo from Pushmo would be far better choices and offer a lot more variety both visually and mechanically.

PREDICTIONS:
My Wife - 2.15%

NOMINATIONS: Billy & Jimmy Lee x10

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Qbby

Chance: 5%

In terms of positives there are certainly some things going for this little guy. It's a first party series with 4 games that have consistently been reviewed well. It also has gotten some attention from Nintendo as Boxboy and Boxgirl were highlighted in a direct and Qbby himself is a spirit which helps out as that means that the Smash team is aware of him. But those are the only things that I can say are in his favor. Boxboy seems to be a relatively niche series, not obscure by any means, but it was never a breakout success and while you don't need to be highly successful to be in Smash, there are other factors that combine with this fact that hurt Qbby's chances. Namely competition from more requested first party characters and the DLC skewing heavily toward third parties.

In addition, there is one more issue I have. As I analyzed gameplay from Boxboy, I couldn't help but draw similarities to Steve's moveset. Of course there are some things that Qbby can do differently with his blocks like create them in front and above him and he can push them. But I think a lot of techniques and strategies that Qbby could do is already covered by Steve, so I struggle to see how he can be unique. If someone wants to inform me better on this though, go right ahead.

Evidently enough, I have not had the chance to get into this series yet. It looks fun and I want to get into it someday. But for now it's not a priority for me so I abstain.

Prediction: Marina - 1%

Noms: Excitebiker x10

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Qbby

0.5% Chance

I am bullish on first parties as a whole. That has been no secret when it comes to smash speculation. But Qbby here is one that I am not super confident in. While the games were relatively successful and were a relatively notable release on the eshop and Qbby is a spirit, I am not confident that that honestly is enough. Other "all stars" from the eShop like Mallow or Dillon did not make the cut, so I struggle to see Qbby being the one that gets pushed. It also does not help that we are talking about an IP that even with its Switch jump is still relatively tiny. Golden Sun, for instance, has rumblings of something coming via trademark stuff and Isaac is a huge fan favorite. Other new IPs like Astral Chain and Ring Fit made a big splash on the switch. The other Nintendo Franchise that could be added that to me seems more likely is Rhythm Heaven. Rhythm Heaven is a franchise that based on datamined stuff, was planned for Sm4sh at least at one point. Revisiting it would not surprise me, especially when the games are still relatively popular. Boxboy has none of those. It has not been directly considered for smash, it has not been a huge success on Nintendo's latest platform, and it not a fan favorite. To men, this seems pretty unlikely

Abstain Want

I have not played the series, and have no real interest in it. The games in concept at least look ok, which is why I am not throwing a low score onto want. But man, I would prefer several other first party choices. Ray, Saki, Starfy, Officer Howard, Isaac, a Rhythm Heaven Character, Andy, you name it. There are a ton of franchises from Nintendo's backlog that I would love to see get some more love that sadly are not. And sadly, Qbby is competing with them for smash. It would be unfair to hold that against him when I still see some value in his games, but at least in my eyes I have a very low interest in Qbby for smash. His moveset does not pop for me and I do not have a soundtrack I vibe with. I know he has fans, but I am not one of them yet.

Mike Haggar x 10

Marina Lightyear 4.44%

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Imagine being the Nintendo All Stars game after that.

Chance: Well, from my point of view this is already confirmed by Joker. Cloud stretched it, but even during the time of negotiations (I'm not sure, so for the sake of posterity I'll say between game reveal and Lucas reveal, that's E3 2013 to the front half of 2015) there were still games on Nintendo consoles that featured Cloud. Based on what we know about how negotiations tend to go down, unless they didn't go for Joker until startlingly soon before his development was to start, we can put them into the ballpark of the end of 2016 to Q1 2018. These would not only place them to prior to Q2's release, but depending on how early they went for it prior to Q2's public reveal.

Now of course, what are the chances that a third party makes a full on Nintendo debut in Smash BEFORE any of their other games, or in other cases actual series/franchises, or even entire companies?

I'll give it a 30% chance. It's surprisingly high, compared to many people who still value Nintendo history or at least strong business relations (which to be fair, the latter one is always a big help), but I genuinely think that the best way to be right is to expect the unexpected. I think we're definitely not getting a no-name without Nintendo history, but characters who can sell themselves... I wouldn't count them out.

Master Chief: Others have cited him as the big one that'd happen, but even beyond Steve's inclusion (which even if it didn't outright kill him as far as getting in is concerned, I still think more or less took him out) I have a few hangups on Chief. He's a pretty popular request, but he feels "too big" to not be revealed at an event IMO. At the same time, I'm really thinking that if he was in, he'd BE in by now. And the FPS genre isn't free for him, not even Doom we could get, say Overwatch or somebody from the next company I mention. I'm overall not very confident in the Chief, I think he's gonna be an early next base game pick moreso than a late pass pick.

Valve: THIS is the one I'm keeping an eye on. With the confirmation that E3 2021 exists, that would still make sense for a Valve character to show up there as I don't feel like it's overwhelming. Big enough to warrant E3, but still modest enough that I could see them getting held back for later especially due to much more regional popularity. Between the relevant and iconic Gordon Freeman vs. the fan-demanded, still iconic cast of Team Fortress 2... the big questions are "would we get a Valve rep" entirely, which is interesting to think about especially over an Activision rep.

Sony: It's been said a million times. But overall I wouldn't call this very likely, even if I don't consider it a gag pick anymore.

Euden: A first party Nintendo character who doesn't appear on any Nintendo console. Ironic. Or he's possibly second party if it's a joint ownership, or it's still first, but that's semantics. Currently he's not an active blip on my radar but I think Euden could find a way in. It would be weird if Nintendo didn't want to represent the mobile game they worked on.

I think for first parties it's Euden, by default, and for third parties not on Nintendo it's likely to be Valve. There's others I left out but I'm not very confident on them just yet.

Qbby pred: 7.46%. Henry Stickmin x max. Late vote, so my stuff might be a bit rushed. Qbby rating later.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Character makes their Nintendo debut as a playable character in Smash
Chance: 20%
We almost had this happen with Joker, so I could see this happening for real eventually. Though the only real 2 possibilities I could see for this happening are either Master Chief (who I'm not even sure if he counts for this concept because of Fortnite.) or some mobile gacha character. (Because we can't have nice things.)
Want: N/A

BoxBoy prediction: 1.5%
Noms: Senator Armstrong x5

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
once again i have managed to get us rate an unlikely character who i adore

qbby

chances: 1% i know hes got not much chance. i can believe nintendo would suggest nearly any of their characters but as ive said in just about all my ratings of first party characters that theyll mostly be suggesting characters from their big switch titles. it seems to also be true for spirit events as no port or download exclusive has had an event, off the top of my head. but i just don't think hed be part of the fighter pass but i doubt weve seen the last of the boxboy series. maybe somewhere down the line he'll be big enough but not for now.

want: 100% i adore the boxboy games and think hed be amazing to play as. the idea that hed play like steve is only slightly true in the sense pit plays like link, steve only makes blocks for part of one of his moves but qbby would be all about the blocks. the sheer amount of different things weve done in the four games shows that he could have the most creative movesets of all. in many ways i feel he should have been in PP's place, sakurai said he was meant to be a character in a vain similar to MG&W and WFT and a character like qbby would have been better suited. at the very least would have been great for those characterless stages, sadly we didnt get any new ones this time.

nominate grunty x10

Qbby is a square with eyes and he generates other squares.
hes a cube

Lyncario

Smash Ace
Qbby

Chances:
0.2%

I do not have much for him, but let's do this anyway. Qbby's games are on the E-shop, which is nice that his games are Nintendo exclusives and also made by Hal, which is also nice for him since Hal already has series in Smash. But there's also how Box boy's series is e-shop only like games like Dilon's game, whatever it is called, and a bunch of others I can't remember on the spot, and well, none o fthem got into Smash. Plus if Nintendo were to put a character from one of their recent new ips, there's Astral Chain and Ring Fit who are just there. And then there's protagonists of games from already existing ips like Rex. And then there's more popular characters from still ongoing series, including Bandana Dee who is also made by Hal. I just don't see it hapening at all.

Honestly I have no idea, I could just go watch some gameplay on youtube, but, eh, I feel too lazy to do that now. I kinda remember that they're puzzle games based around Qbby being a box, so his moveset could be cool even if very gimmicky and unusual, and new series to Smash is always cool, but that's kinda it, I have no opinion on him or his series.

Nominations

Madeline mii x5

Predictions

Marina Liteyears: 2.6%

Pillow

Smash Lord
Qbby

Chance - 1%
Had to look this character up because I've never heard of him or his games before, which in my mind is generally not a sign for a character's chances. It seems he's actually been around for a while now, but while his games were successful they weren't breakout hits either. Seems like a pretty inconsequential character that I would never see arriving in Smash before other more significant first parties. Not just Rex and new pokemon, he's also behind stuff like Isaac, Starfy, Dillion, etc. as a notable IP. Yeah, maybe try again after another 3 Smash sequels Box Boy.

Want: 0%
He's cute, but I'm not interested. Usually my want score for a character goes up if I see other people actively wanting a character, but I'm not seeing it for this one.

Noms
FromSoft Rep x5

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Not just Rex and new pokemon, he's also behind stuff like Isaac, Starfy, Dillion, etc. as a notable IP. Yeah, maybe try again after another 3 Smash sequels Box Boy.
dillon is a bad example cause not only does qbby have more games theyve large been better received

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Qbby

Chance: 5%. The reason why is that Min-Min got promoted from spirit to playable fighter, but of the many characters that are spirits, Qbby is not one of the most likely. With that said, if he did join the fight, it will be surprising.

Want: 70%. Qbby would be fun to play as, and I can see him partner with Kirby in a battle against the likes of Pac-Man and Steve in a 2v2 match. Overall, Qbby has the potential to be a good smashing Bros Rep.

Prediction: Marina (5%)

Noms: 5 for Boss: Rayquaza and 5 for Echo: Olimar

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Qbby

Chance 8 - I suppose there's a chance here. He's a 1st party character, which helps a bit because I think we're getting another one of those at some point soon. It doesn't really feel like Nintendo is pushing him very much at the moment though. On top of that, we just fairly recently got another box boy game so I doubt that he's going to be in line for the likely shill spot. A 3rd pass also brings back a lot more likely characters from Nintendo such as Officer Howard and Ring Fit Trainer. Just not a ton of reasons to see this happening at the moment.

Want 45 - Leaning towards not wanting him. Wouldn't hate it I suppose but there's a lot of other first party reps I'd like to see first. With so few spots left too I'd just rather not. However, I also do enjoy seeing first party reps get their first playable characters so I wouldn't dislike it too much. I suppose he'd be unique in a few ways as well so there's worse picks out there.

Predictions:
Marina Lightyears - 9.53%

Noms:
John Marston x 10

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Qbby

Chance: 5%
It's possible; it really is, but I just don't see it. Qbby is by no means obscure, but it's really niche. Probably the biggest hit to his chances is the fact that he's an E-SHOP EXCLUSIVE FIRST PARTY. For e-shop exclusives, the main contender is Dillon. Dillon's important enough (for Nintendo standards) to be repped as an assist trophy. Qbby is also probably important enough as an assist trophy, but we haven't seen it yet. But then again, Qbby has his very own amiibo, so Nintendo does consider Qbby somewhat important. However, the final nail to the coffin is the first party part. Qbby is not as big or highly requested as Waluigi, Isaac, Bandana Dee, Dixie Kong, a Rhythm Heaven rep, or Chibi Robo. I feel that Qbby is more likely as an assist trophy than a fighter. The chances would probably be higher if it was for the base game of a new game rather than DLC. Besides, I can already see the angry tweets if Qbby gets revealed.

Want: 30%
I would be by no means mad over Qbby being revealed. He just isn't my favorite. I would prefer Waluigi, Toad, Bandana Dee, or my 4th most wanted, a Rhythm Heaven rep, as a first party DLC. I don't know what they would do for a moveset, but I'm sure Sakurai could think of something. As for BoxBoy! music, I'm not the biggest fan. I think most songs should be remixed for them to slap. I feel that a factor for his somewhat low rating is the fact that I've never played any of his games. Once again, I wouldn't be mad if this little guy was revealed, he just isn't my favorite choice.

Predictions:
Marina Liteyears: 4.83%

Noms:
Makoto Naegi x0 (First post, so I don't got no noms ¯\(ツ)/¯ )

Last edited:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Abstain. Although I watched video, I haven't researched deeply enough to rate here.

Nom: 3rd party company gets more than one fighter in the same pass x 5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
C U B E
Chance: 1%
The series is well liked and did get a Switch installment not long ago, giving it four games and a Amiibo in Japan. Thats were the pros end all things considered. Being Eshop exclusive still makes it kind of a niche franchise that will struggle against the much bigger first-parties, wether they are new IPs or not. Even amongst HAL owned characters, Bandana Waddle Dee is the likelier option. He's far more requested and would have a more varied moveset since Qbby is quite lacking in that regard. Basically, he's a simple character from a simple puzzle game and his sole ability to create cubes isn't that compelling after Steve blew away the internet. Honestly, I'm not sure if the Boxboy series would be a good fit for a challenger pack. Now I've only played the first game but I'm not sure if there's enough material to work with for creating something on the same level as past DLC packs. Now this is no T.rex game we're talking about but I still doubt there's enough to sell people on. Who knows, maybe those concerns only apply to a Spirit board and they find a way to make a Boxboy stage plus music hype but I doubt that series is currently on Nintendo's and Sakurai's radar when it comes to DLC.

Want: 20%

I'm not too sure Qbby would work quite that well as a fighter. His moveset and playstyle would probably be a bit bland unless they get really creative with him. Still, there's some charm there. He's pretty cute and I'm usually open to more first-parties, new IPs especially. That said, I'm keeping it low because I'm pretty sure this would really mess up Bandana Dee's chances, since they're both from HAL.

Marina Lightyears: 7.35%
Concept: Skullgirls rep x79

Yiptap

Smash Lord
pardon me but what part of the internet is chibi big/highly requested? sounds nice
I don't really have one place to show you where Chibi Robo is highly requested. I just usually see him talked about or mentioned in Smash speculation. From what I've seen, he's a somewhat popular choice.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Chance: 10%
BoxBoy is a digital-only success story that kind of slipped under the radar. Despite not being huge console-selling games, it still released 4 games across 2 different systems, was very well received critically and commercially. The latest game released in 2019 for the Switch and I think it's safe to say that we haven't seen the last of Mr. Cube. I don't think BoxBoy is going to become one of the big Switch-defining franchises or anything, but it's gonna stick around, maybe get a boxed (heh) release. I think with that Qbby makes sense to include, as long as you don't regard picks solely through a promotional lense. People like his games, HAL likes making them, he'd have a cool moveset, that's kinda all that you need. I think he'd make sense as a surprise candidate for FP11.

Want: 100%
I adore BoxBoy. I bought the first three games to play on a trip in 2017 and I couldn't stop. BoxBoy + BoxGirl is one of my GotYs for 2019 (alongside fellow box-related game Death Stranding, funnily enough). Qbby is freaking adorable. But his story gets even darker than Kirby, I won't spoil it but damn, box guy goes through some ****. And the potential: he can create complex structures with boxes, make hooks, raise his height, and use the many special box types like rocket boxes. You could make a super strategic moveset here, maybe even using an alternate button scheme like Min Min, it could get wild. And we'd get a monochromatic BoxBoy stage with soothing music. I think the odds of this happening are pretty low but it'd be a sight to behold.

Noms: Agent 47 x10
Marina prediction: 3.41%

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Henry Stickmin x370
Mii Costume: Madeline x345
Concept: A 4X strategy rep x300
John Marston x295
Concept: Team Fortress 2 rep x280
[Rerate] Velvet Crowe x280
Worms x275
Crazy Dave x275

250 - 201

Mike Haggar x245
Excitebiker x245
Concept: A 3rd party company gets more than one fighter in the same pass x230
[Rerate] Concept: League of Legends rep x227
Agent 47 x215
Tetra x205

200 - 151

Peppino (Pizza Tower) x197
Concept: Far Cry rep x194
Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/Echo x185
Zagreus x180
Concept: Miles Edgeworth as Phoenix Wright's Alt/Echo x175
Billy & Jimmy Lee x170

150 - 101

Concept: A Challenger Pack with 2 Fighters x150
Riptor x140
Mii Costume: Monika x135
Trevor Philips x135
Stage: Bowser's Castle x132
Estelle Bright x130
[Rerate] Carmen Sandiego x130
Boss: Rayquaza x125
Kaede Akamatsu x125
Rallen (Spectrobes) x120
Boss: Ender Dragon x118
D.Va x115
Concept: A BioShock protagonist x111
Mii Costume: 2B x110
Senator Armstrong x110
Mii Costume: Alex Kidd x108
Fulgore x104

100 - 51

[Rerate] Concept: Any new Xenoblade character x100
Giygas x90
Echo (Bowser) x90
Junpei (Zero Escape) x81
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Sackboy x80
Stage: Tetris x80
Concept: From Software rep x80
Ryza (Atelier) x75
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
[Rerate] Concept: New Zelda character x70
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x65
Echo (Olimar) x61
Ghirahim x60
Gooigi x55
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Magolor x55
Jin Sakai x55

50 - 25

Concept: Disgaea rep x50
[Rerate] Agumon x40
Mii Costume: Zagreus x40
Grunty (Banjo-Kazooie) x35
Filia (Skullgirls) x31
Concept: Large and Normal Final Destination made into separate stages x25
[Rerate] Louie x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x20
Concept: Danganronpa protagonist x20
Yarn Yoshi x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
[Rerate] Zhao Yun x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
[Rerate] Yuri Lowell x10
Jesse (Control) x10
Infernape x10
Demi-Fiend x10
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Donbe and Hikari x5
Soma Cruz x5
Concept: KOS-MOS with T-elos alt x5
[Rerate] Master Hand x5
[Rerate] Arthur x5
Pyramid Head x5
[Rerate] Elma x5
[Rerate] Brian x5
Firebrand x1

Velvet Crowe defeats Crazy Dave and Worms and heads on to fight Team Fortress 2 rep for fifth place. Worms and Dave remain tied in seventh place.

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
Abstain
Not in the mood atm.
I've tried the demo, and from what I've seen, he'd be perfect as an assist trophy. As a fighter however, I'd need a lot of convincing.

Predictions
Marina: 0.8%

Nominations
Rallen x5

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
This is cool but can we please not have another rerate schedule after this one, even if the new character shakes up speculation? We've just started with the nominated days.
Yeah, we are not doing a fixed schedule unless we get 100% confirmation on a season 3. Even then it’s up in the air. Main reason for that is simple. Lots of people factor in competition as a reason in their rankings. As such, some stuff will change. Odds are if we do a fixed schedule, it’s after fp10.

Last edited:
Top Bottom