• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
99.9%,for reasons already said. If he doesn't make it in,there will riots in the streets!(but we don't to worry about that,because Micheal Richards has a better shot at starring in a Spike Lee flick than DK does of not making the Brawl roster.)

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
99.99% chance of returning. Smash would be doomed if DK wasent in. But still by my prediction there is a 0.01% of him not returning. SHOCK GASP HORROR

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nintendo's original villian is coming back (even if he is a true hero now!). I would give him a 100%, with only Yoshi higher, but as the rules go, I give him a 99.99%. Do I need to explain any further at all about Donkey Kong's return=?

Falco 5x! I really want to see how he'll turn out in terms of percentages.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Btw, I do like this thread with the melee characters, but when do we go back to voting new characters? If we do that again when we voted for all melee characters, that's fine, but why do we have to nominate if that's the case?

splat

Smash Lord
100 %

How can one of nintendo's first major stars, the one that is like.. the father of mario (xD) NOT return? DK is awesome.

Falco x5

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
99.9999999999999999999% Just because I can't give 100%. Seriously, he is going to return, there's no doubts on this one at all. The most I can see changing about him is possibly revamping his look.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
DK? as lupe said, why would he not come back? 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% which rounds up to 100% (oh, i CAN give 100%)

i was looking in the second post, and noticed NOBODY HAS NOMINATED PICHU YET?!?!?!? wtf, people have nominated yoshi, bowser, falco, even jigglypuff before him? isnt he supposed to be like 3rd most likely to not return???? (if someone posted nominations for him today then ok, but i didnt look through all the posts...)

nominating pichu x5

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
100 %

How can one of nintendo's first major stars, the one that is like.. the father of mario (xD) NOT return? DK is awesome.

Falco x5

he does have a point there...I mean it wouldn't make any sense not to bring him back who was Mario's first rival I'm sure that Donkey Kong will and hopefully make a comeback so i'll give him a 99.9% chance

Bowser x5

Smady

Smash Master
96.21% for Donkey Kong! Highest yet!

Roy... Hmm... I don't see him returning, Marth will, but Roy's not important enough in the games to have time spent on making him an origional moveset. 35%

Jigglypuff( x5)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Eh.. unlikely. Was mostly in for advertisement, not really important and doesn't have the bonus of being everybody's *****.
I give him a very generous 12%.

Luigi 5x and stuff.

splat

Smash Lord
Roy has about 15% chance IMO.
He served his main goal, he is quite disliked by a lot of people, but a lot of newer players like him. Plus, you never know what Nintendo is up to ^.^

Can I nominate again? If so, Falco x5

Tera253

Smash Ace
nomiate falco x5.
anyhoot, advertising or not, they should make Roy just become part of the Smash Bros. Series, since technically, that WAS his first game, and it was buttloads more popular than FE6. opinions aside, it's a head-or-tails chance for him. if it was biased it's be 102.
~Tera253~

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Poor Roy, I always liked him but his chances of returning aren't that good. With Marth most likely returning and Ike most likely getting in, the FE series already has 2 swordsman and would probably want something different for a third slot. If Sakurai doesn't mind adding another FE swordsman then his chances are better seeing as he'd probably be the best rep for the GBA FE games. I'm not going to rule out his return, but unfortunately he's not that likely to.

40%

Nominate: Mewtwo (x5)

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
Roy, I would say 60%. There's no reason why he shouldn't return. People like Roy, even if they don't play him. In Fire Emblem 6 he destroyed the final boss at lv 5. >_> That deserves some praise.

Nominate Falco X 5

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
33 %

On the clone list, he's one of the top candidates that should go. Anyone who says he'll be back over Marth is just plain Loco. Not to mention, the fact there are several other lords to choose from including the new poster boy Ike. Still possible just not highly likely.

Jigglypuff x 5

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy! Roy's our boy!

Sadly, not this time though. Roy's just got too many factors working against him. The clone factor, the 'he was basically an elaborate advert' factor, the 'too many FE characters to compete against' factor, etc. I have a sneaking suspicion that something like this already went down at Smash Bros HQ. Chances are Roy got the axe. 25% chance of returning.

Nominate Ness (x5)

Top Bottom