• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate the above character design!

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Uhh am I supposed to feel things when seeing this? Jokes aside, although clichéd, it's fitting. 6/10

Tenko Chabashira (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Tenko was underrated and she has a good design
7/10

Momotaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
9/10
Too much red and I like it.
Boss_The_Visage.png

The Visage (Binding of Isaac: Antibirth, which is a mod.)
(And yes, that's a posthumous Mask of Infamy)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
6/10 It's good how creepy it is, but it just ends up looking too weird. I have no idea how this thing works and not in a good "fear of the unknown" way
1606501032723.png

Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Yep her design is perfect while also fitting with the jiangshi theme. Also love how she pulls weapons out of nowhere 9.5/10

1606549015465.jpeg

Usada Pekora (Hololive)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
2/10. A pretty hideous design all things considered. Weirdly sexualised and overcomplex. Given that Vtubers are just meant to seen from the neck up she'd probably look better in context

Pepperman (Pizza Tower)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
2/10. A pretty hideous design all things considered. Weirdly sexualised and overcomplex. Given that Vtubers are just meant to seen from the neck up she'd probably look better in context

Pepperman (Pizza Tower)
1/10
I don't want that thing with that face running towards me, thanks.

Safer Sephiroth.png
Safer Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
6/10 The whole design is a good idea, but it only really has OK excecution

Vincent from FF7
(Ignore the awful looking white border around the character, that’s just there because this is a poorly made png)

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
8/18; dunno much about FFVII but I suppose he's supposed to be edgy.

OK be serious guys; what are your TRUE AND HONEST thoughts on this monstrosity (Sonichu)???

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
5/10 there are some great ideas here-the shoes being blue to reflect Sonichu's electric powers, and I like the use of spines inspired by Knuckles rather than Sonic. However a lack of fundamental art skills combined with things like one ear being much thinner and longer than the other, just make this a really unappealing design for me personally. (there, true and honest, you happy?)

Sonic (Sonic Skyline)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
8/10 I don't know what it is that appeals to me, but I really think it looks cool

1610421855211.png

Fat Cat from Super Monkey Ball Adventure

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
9/10 Not only does it remind me of big Bowser Jr. in Yoshi's Island, but it also reminds me of this creepypasta I read a while back (Super Mario 128), which strangely enough had a very similar Bowser design. Anyways I think it looks good and fits him well.

Super Saiyan Cat Mario (from the same trailer)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
8/10 Mario finally joins Sonic and Goemon in the “platform game character with a parody of Super Saiyan” club. Now that’s pretty cool
(that is if the reference is intentional)
B45A4344-922C-4D73-9160-C9CC7B4CC890.jpeg

X-Drake (One Piece)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
10/10 The biblically accurate angel designs really convey a sense of power like nothing I’ve seen before. It’s a really unique design and captures the amount of fear people were supposed to feel towards God in the Old Testament days
(My thoughts on religion is way too big a topic to put in a smashboards thread so let’s just get on to the next one...)

Magus (Chrono Trigger)

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
10/10 The biblically accurate angel designs really convey a sense of power like nothing I’ve seen before. It’s a really unique design and captures the amount of fear people were supposed to feel towards God in the Old Testament days
(My thoughts on religion is way too big a topic to put in a smashboards thread so let’s just get on to the next one...)

Magus (Chrono Trigger)
6/10, his face looks too much like a disease ridden piccolo for my liking

Hellraiser.jpg

Pinhead from Hellraiser

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
6/10, his face looks too much like a disease ridden piccolo for my liking

View attachment 299027

Pinhead from Hellraiser
I should probably actually watch this movie so I won't be as ignorant about context and actually understand this design but my first impression is that this looks like an accupuncturist that became a supervillain after a freak accident, which sounds kinda funny.

I give it a 7/10

Here's Wedding Mermother from Yo-Kai Watch World

Top Bottom