• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Oh boy am I tired!"

Vote Count
JTB[1]: Red Ryu
Red Ryu[2]: JTB, Seikend

Not Voting: Armor, dabuz, Gova, Ryker,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is 9/14!

am I right?

T-block

B2B TST
There's no harm in it, right?

Jail seikend. If armor gets blocked, we know you're lying. If armor dies, then I live, and scum definitely doesn't want that. teehee

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
T-block, doesn't backup only work once? Plus, even if it did and we NL'd, we would be in lylo toMorrow without any new information besides Armor dead.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Request prod on dabuz

Gova, who are your scumpicks exactly? I know you think that Ryker and myself are both scum or just one of us, but who is the third? And if there is just one scum between both of us, who is the other scum?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
dabuz was at a tourney! I was watching him play brawl on stream yesterday lmao.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
From Dabuz, Armor, Tblock and Gova I'd either like a vote on RR, or your reason for why you're not voting RR, and what alternative wagon you'd propose.

Les'go.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
GL town, didn't do much sorry guys.
If RR was town game would end. Therefore he'd have no subsequent lynches/days to wish us luck for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you were town RR you'd push the lynch in another direction, not just sit down and give up.

Les'go.

Armor

Smash Rookie
From Dabuz, Armor, Tblock and Gova I'd either like a vote on RR, or your reason for why you're not voting RR, and what alternative wagon you'd propose.

Les'go.

Hmmm... Don't like RR in JTBvRR. But if I had to give a reason not to vote RR, it'd be speculation into JTB's, ryker's, and your roles, nothing about any person's play.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If RR was town game would end. Therefore he'd have no subsequent lynches/days to wish us luck for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you were town RR you'd push the lynch in another direction, not just sit down and give up.

Les'go.
Your scum or town who doesn't know me at all.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Armor, is there anything else you need to see before we lynch RR?

Armor

Smash Rookie
Armor, is there anything else you need to see before we lynch RR?
I'd like to see dabuz's input on this situation when he's back. I don't wanna place my vote and then watch scum jump on it or anything like that when someone isn't even here.
Also...
@Gova: People have been throwing your name around on scumlists. You haven't said much in your defense, or about the current situation. Anything?

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Have you not read a single thing that we have said about no lynching?

T-block

B2B TST
T-block, doesn't backup only work once? Plus, even if it did and we NL'd, we would be in lylo toMorrow without any new information besides Armor dead.
Why have your sentiments on a NL changed?

In other words, how does a NL HARM us? Even if the benefit is marginal, why not do it?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because I forgot that Ryker was roleblocked last night, meaning there is no chance for it to be beneficial.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok, so, after reading all this stuff, it looks like there is a very valid case on Red Ryu for various reasons. Not gonna re-state/quote everyone's reasons for why RR is scummy. But i will add, im positive now on JTB/ Ryker being town based on latest posts, i positively see JTB as town, but based on role caims, Ryker must also be town. Because of that, by PoE, scum is RR, Gova, T-Block. Looks like the wagon is on RR.

Vote: Red Ryu

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why would you die toNight over the un cc'ed cop or jailer? I mean, really T-block?

Top Bottom