• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Armor

Smash Rookie
Advice on who to investigate?
*Just in case i survive and things go smoothly into D4*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ryker on the insane off chance that Sold added a mafia jailer.

T-block

B2B TST
That's silly. Mafia jailer with no killing roles for town, but a townie who enables him?

Don't cop Ryker. Gova or dabuz imo... maaaaybe JTB if you feel like it.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer a cop investigation of Dabuz over Gova. Gova is fairly obviously scum if RR is imo, I still don't know about Dabuz.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Red Ryu, if you flip town I'm seriously going to quit Mafia.

Not because I'm so confident in you being scum, but because I'll be so damn sick of people not putting in the effort to play the game properly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu, if you flip town I'm seriously going to quit Mafia.

Not because I'm so confident in you being scum, but because I'll be so damn sick of people not putting in the effort to play the game properly.
Not like people just ignored what I posted and sheeped with JTB or anything. IWhen ryker put his on I gave up, scum had the ability to quick lynch and I knew there were at least 2 to 3 scum int he game. No one who voted me had any intention of unvoting me even when I pointed out where I quoted old posts showing where claims on me were wrong. I never ever ever ever, said both were defiant scum.

Don't play the I didn't try stuff. I should have been more active, though due to my job and plenty of other things going on i didn't post as much. I've has similar issues since I moved into an apartment without internet for a few days and have school related problems.

If JTB is scum you got played, if Gova and Dabuz were you let inactives slide into endgame.

Don't put full blame on me, your just as to blame as anyone else.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Not like people just ignored what I posted and sheeped with JTB or anything. IWhen ryker put his on I gave up, scum had the ability to quick lynch and I knew there were at least 2 to 3 scum int he game. No one who voted me had any intention of unvoting me even when I pointed out where I quoted old posts showing where claims on me were wrong. I never ever ever ever, said both were defiant scum.

Don't play the I didn't try stuff. I should have been more active, though due to my job and plenty of other things going on i didn't post as much. I've has similar issues since I moved into an apartment without internet for a few days and have school related problems.

If JTB is scum you got played, if Gova and Dabuz were you let inactives slide into endgame.

Don't put full blame on me, your just as to blame as anyone else.
I'm not putting full blame on you at all.

But let's break down each day so far.

D1, I KNOW Soup is town. That is the most confident I've ever been in a read. Sooo, let's push somewhere else.

Oh wait, he self hammers.

D2, Pressure on Dark Horse. Let's see where this goes.

Oh wait, he's barely around at all and in the end we're forced to choose between his lynch and a no lynch.

And y'know, relatively you wern't so bad. I mean, you tried to defend yourself. But a lot of what you said clearly had no thought behind it, and even then it was all just defence. There was no case on JTB, and you wern't willing to compromise for some reason.

I know my play has been bad, but at least I've been trying to play. I know I'm terrible at this game but I'm not one to just give up like that.

It's nothing personal RR and you honestly didn't do that bad, but the culmination of the last 3 lynches holding up basically no resistance to their lynches really does piss me off.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Him claiming Doc enabler and lying about his role until after everyone claimed, didn't make you think twice at all? Our protective being a jailer, not a doc, doesn't make you think twice? That alone is enough to be a case for me with a BS claim with his timing.

I had thought it was very clearly, DH vs Armor, when I said I though one or both were scum. And Armor was scum for his lush on Dabuz whom I thought was not scum due to his play changing from when I was his scumate in a previous game almost 2 weeks before I replaced into this one? In which I said in this game multiple.

"Ryu is pushing me because he knows I am a mislynch" Anyone can say this when pushed. ANYONE. There is nothing that separates why JTB pushing me was any less based on this statement, his fell perfectly under his own statement.

Admits his own points were nonsence at this point and still pushes it like it matter at all. Even though I clearly said well before why I thought Armor was scum at that time.

I had thought. No one read.

What do you expect me to do when I'm being pushed as a mislynch? Sit and take it? If you don't work on disproving any case on you it reflects poorly on the person's playerslot.

Not gonna comment on the others lynches as much if they went inactive or self lynched, people played poorly myself included that's all there is to it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll wait until after the game to give comments if you flip town for some crazy reason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man so much Salt I posted. lol.

T-Block anything you can do you think to stop a night kill? Or is it all in Ryker's hands if he is town?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It was a fine and beautiful day in the town of Prontera! The dead bodies from previous days all watched the drama as these silly humans ran around looking for monsters. Us beautiful and awesome maids also hanged out with the dead bodies. Except for Soupamario's corpse. That guy is lame.

"You! You must be the ugly monster! YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE ONE!"
"No! ...not a monster... just..."
"Are you trying to say a human could be covered in FUR all over like that?"
"Eww, look at all that fur!"
"Yeah that is kind of gross."
"Buuuut! This is unfair! You can't end it like this!"
"Unfair more like funfair :cool:. Let's get'em!"

And thus they got'em. It took a long time to wrap up the great furry thing. Red Ryu watched in horror as the noose was wrapped around the neck. He started to cry.

"Why are you lynching my dog!"
"Aha! So this is YOUR monster!"

And thus they got'em. It took a long time to wrap up the great furry thing. Red Ryu watched in horror as the noose was tightened around HIS neck! What had he done to deserve this?! He had payed all his taxes... he had bathed this week. He had done everything that an upstanding gentleman townie SHOULD do! He knew that he was not mafia... or what if he was... he didn't know anything anymore! He had gone crazy!

And that's when he dropped... all was silent. And then there was heavy breathing. The rope tightened around the neck. If Red Ryu wanted to live he had to think fast! It was getting MEGA UNCOMFORTABLE. He had to do it! He took his head off. Or rather the head of his fursuit, his invincible disguise, where the rope still clung to.

"Gasp!!! What is that..."

And thus they got him.

REEEEED RYUUUUU, THE....

WOAAAAH SUSPENSE AND STUFF...

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'M GETTING SUCKED INTO COLLAPSE TAGS AND STUUUUUFF!

[collapse=It's in here]FINAL BOSS, PICK A PATH![collapse=Path A][collapse=One more door!][collapse=THIS IS IT!!!]

RED RYU... ATROCE, MAFIA COCKMONGLER, IS well actually this isn't the true ending... PICK AGAIN[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]
[collapse=PATH B][collapse=CAN YOU HANDLE IT?][collapse=NO BABIES ALLOWED][collapse=DANGER]

RED RYU, KAFRA BLOSSOM, INDEPENDENT COCKMONGLING SERIAL KILLER... nope! Your princess is in a different castle![/collapse]
[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]
[collapse=Path C]lol no you're wrong nobody loves you, there is no Path C. Turns out it's not in any of this collapse tag nonsense![/collapse][/collapse]

:">

Red Ryu, The Hunter, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

Oh noooo! It looks like everyone messed up! Me and my best girlfriend Laundry are going out shopping and stuff... wah... Laundry...??

"OH RYKER YOU ARE SUCH A HUNK!"
"OH I KNOW BABE CHECK THIS. BOOOOOM!"
"Oh no! MY MUSCLES!"

Armor, The Star Gladiator, Town Cop has been endgamed

"OH SNAP!"
"OOOH"
"OH YOU LIKE THAT, BOOOOOOM!"

JTB, The Crusader, Town Doctor Enabler has been endgamed

"OH YEAH BABY LET ME SHOW YOU THESE MUSCLES! WOOOSH!"

Seikend, The Soul Linker, Town Cop Enabler has been endgamed

"And you! YOUUUU! I saved you for last! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST, REPENT!"

T-block, The Super Novice, Town Universal Back-up has been endgamed!

"OH YEAH MUSCLES! AND STUFF"
"OH YEAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"
And thus Ragnarok Mafia got more explicit than Hentai Mafia II.

dabuz, Moonlight Flower, Mafia Ascetic has won!

Gova, Valkyrie Randgris, Mafia Strongman has won!

Ryker, Dark Lord, Mafia Jailer has won!

WashedLaundry, Kafra Vennit, Independent Super Secret Watcher has found true love and has won!

THAT'S IT. GAME OVER. I liked the part where only 1 power role got killed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It was so unbelievably frustrating to watch you squabble for ALL of Day 3 and not just lynch Dabuz or Gova.

:(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Good **** dabuz. You really stepped up your play.
WHAT?

Ok, I don't mean to call him out here, but he didn't do ANYTHING on Day 3. He just answered a question or two and nobody lynched him!

asdfPAOSDngjplsongpsdil

I mean yeah, my play was sub-par but that's mainly because I didn't have time to play the game until the night I died. :urg:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RED RUY WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY YOU WERE WILLING TO LYNCH EITHER GOVA OR DABUZ, GOD

MY SALT > 9000

adfmnjkfsadgisdfg;jhdsflkjhdsfljh;fgj;hgsfs

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and it goes without saying, but vote: no MvP. Town played pretty badly and scum coasted the whole game.

T-block

B2B TST
WHAT?

Ok, I don't mean to call him out here, but he didn't do ANYTHING on Day 3. He just answered a question or two and nobody lynched him!

asdfPAOSDngjplsongpsdil

I mean yeah, my play was sub-par but that's mainly because I didn't have time to play the game until the night I died. :urg:
I was talking about early play.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
*facepalm* at town believing there would be two roleblockers in this setup. Once Ryker claimed that he was roleblocked as the jailer I would have autolynched him.

RR that defeated tone during that last day was pitiful. It looks like a sure scumtell because only mafia would give up like that knowing that a townie lynch would endgame town. Even if you have to fake mad, at least look like you're genuinely pissed so that town believes you're town. If I was about to be mislynched in lylo for the town loss I'd be furious. You just seemed complacent which was weird.

Every single scum lurked through this setup and town didn't have the guts to lynch any of them. Soup was so ****ing dumbtown I can't stand it (and almost NONE of the scum were on the lynch ffs).

DH shame on you for being inactive. Shame on you for not claiming before going inactive.

T-block I thought you were indy.

Town seriously needs to start stepping it up. This game and pokemafia are just example of poor town effort that let scum sneak by. They didn't even have to step up and do anything. No mvp.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've seen roleblocker and jailer before. It throws up question marks as to whether the jailer is really a jailer.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Any reason in particular?

So... why did nobody want to lynch Ryker >=(

vote: No MVP
I just felt that you were trying to get something out of the no lynch that you'd keep pushing it so hard. Once everyone had claimed, only good prs would be picked off (aka armor) so best focus on the lynch at hand instead of pushing it off until the next Day.

I actually liked Seikend's play now that I remember back. He read Soup correctly and was pretty level-headed. I, too, probably would have lynched RR at some point with the nature of defense he made. Seikend was right to be mad at him.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Touhou for example.
Large setup for one. Swingy experimental for another.

Its not uncommon to have two roleblockers in large setups. Not to mention Touhou was already introduced as a game with some wonky concepts.

Smalls very very very rarely (if ever) have two separate roleblocking PRs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sigh, next time I'm just going to keep with my gut reads and not let PR speculation affect that.

Red Ruy, if you had been moved to compromise on a gova or dabuz lynch, I would've moved my vote instantly. The fact that you only wanted me dead D3 convinced me you were just trying to get a mislynch when you also had Gova and Dabuz as the only scum left. Then your OMGUS vote didn't do anything at all to help my read on you.

Gova, was I right when I called you out about the catchup post from Joey?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Large setup for one. Swingy experimental for another.

Its not uncommon to have two roleblockers in large setups. Not to mention Touhou was already introduced as a game with some wonky concepts.

Smalls very very very rarely (if ever) have two separate roleblocking PRs.
Oh, so your saying you should take for granted something about a closed set-up?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wait, dabuz survived till endgame as scum?

Yea, t-block said dabuz improved, he definately did. Last scum game he played as scum I picked him out with one post in d2 as complete noob-scum and he pretty much fell apart. He ended up self-hammering to end the day early rather unceremoniously.

Judging by this playerlist, the fact that he managed to avoid attention tells the story.

*brofists dabuz*

Nice job bro, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom