• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Logically, why would he? It has all the risks of blowing up in your face and all you get out of it is negative yardage.

/doridori
Considering we're on LYLO, I don't see much he'd have to lose out of it.

He claimed enabler before your claim came under scrutiny, and really I don't think you were, or even still are at any risk of being lynched.

It could be an attempt to "buddy" you and look for support for a mislynch elsewhere.

It's null to me honestly. The claim has very little consequence either way, especially if JTB was expecting the game to last one more phase.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
wifom wifom wifom
And? I'm fairly sure WIFOM is how I figured out that Smarg was scum and not Ran in Rusty Guillotine. You tell me why, in LyLo, scum would do that, knowing they would come under scrutiny in later phases and increase the chance that scum would be lynched today.

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ok let's see this.

I think I remember reading him doing that, Though I'm not sure why this is a scum tell per say. Was he lurking or did Joey know he might have to replace out? Based on what has happened with him in every game I am going with the later.
I'm more inclined to say he didn't know he was going to replace out because his break from dgames came at a moments notice, but using that as a means to understand why he posted a vig list so early is not going to go anywhere.

That he was jumping onto people easily? or me doing that oh wait if you recall.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13238318#post13238318

I made it very clear I thought he was scum with Armor thinking it was TvS, sue me I was wrong.
Wait, what? You thought DH was scum with Armor, but you thought it was TvS? I'm confused, I thought you were under the impression that one of DH and Armor was scum because they had almost no interaction at all and you want to see how they compare on a flip from one of them. That is the weak reasoning I'm talking about.

So? I didn't know Armor was new to the game when I first skimed back a few pages when I first replaced in. His pushes on Dabuz at the time where what made me think scum.
This brings up the relevancy of the last part of this post. You kept saying Armors pushes on dabuz were scummy, but never explained why, even with Seikend asking you continuously. It's scummy because you use Rykers read on Armor as a means to back out on pressuring Armor and ignore Seikends questions.

You mean what I fully admitted at the time? How does it relate to DH? This is actually related to why I wasn't voting Armor anymore, the only thing this has to do with DH is me moving my vote to him, which I very clearly has him as a scum pick in a TvS situation.
All this boils down to this TvS thing you keep bringing up. Your reasoning for it being TvS is already crap as it is, but you call your meta weak in order to make your vote on DH look better.

Still you admit this is irrelevant so why bring it up?
The question itself isn't relevant now, but the fact that you were not answering it is.

tl;dr - RR came up with this TvS situation between DH and Armor in order to make his vote look better. Had a scum read on Armor that he never explained and used Ryker calling him a newbie to back out on it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@JTB

Why can you see T-Block as godfather? His crumbs makes sense and were early on and his play has looked really town to me. Where does this suspicion come from?

Would you take a Dabuz or Gova lynch over an RR lynch?
Whoops, thought I had posted about this earlier. I believe his claim now that sold confirmed werekill died from a vengeful shot, but he's not being very smart toDay.

I would take a lynch from any three of them.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
So I had this post all sorted out based on set-up speculation and the assumption there's 3 scum, but bah. I don't like any of the conclusions I reached from it where in each one a strong town read of mine had to be scum.

So I'm blowing that out of the water. Let's just go back to basics and examine individuals.

JTB's claim still feels iffy with me and all the stuff around it, but goddamn I like his play... mostly. And even though I haven't really liked Ryker's play at all and I've felt that his claim was incredibly sloppy etc., since I'm fine with JTB town I'll have to take Ryker as town.

I believe Armor and T-block's claims.

Which leaves me with Dabuz, Gova and RR. Dabuz has been a town read of mine for a while, the other two are null-leaning scum.

I'm still thinking, but I would probably risk Gova and RR as scum over JTB and Ryker.

I would be in favour of lynching Gova or RR and going from there.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Ughhh this would make so much more sense to me if Ryker could be scum without JTB being scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want TBlock over Dabuz. >:[

However, I don't want either of them to go before Gova/RR. Probably going to vote one later tonight unless presented with a damn good reason not to.

/doridori

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how T-block can be scum :/.

If he was, he'd be godfather. But it wouldn't explain his knowledge of DH's role, and his Universal Backup claim.

A Graverobber (or whatever the mafia equivalent is to UB) and godfather in the same role seems a bit op.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because it's a logical guess and because back-up is easy as **** to claim? I claimed back-up in Superheroes when I was and I still got lynched.

/doridori

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The second quote is taken out of context. TBlock ninja'd me. I was responding and saying that JTB could hypothetically be lying scum.

I targeted Dabuz because I thought he was town. Speaking of which, he's confirmed not roleblocker if we're using NAR because Jailer is faster and I wouldn't have been RBed by him.

/doridori

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, well my picks still haven't changed. I'm cool with a NL as well if we decide we want to go that way. I'm still positive that one or both of Ryker/JTB is scum though. Assuming there are no indies and 3 man scum team, town has 6 PR's out of 10 total townies. Way too imbalanced imo.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok, well my picks still haven't changed. I'm cool with a NL as well if we decide we want to go that way. I'm still positive that one or both of Ryker/JTB is scum though. Assuming there are no indies and 3 man scum team, town has 6 PR's out of 10 total townies. Way too imbalanced imo.
Two of them aren't PRs. They GIMP the town, not assist it. What are you pushing?

/doridori

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
They also work as confirmed townies and in your case, it doesn't make sense to have a Doc enabler and a jailkeeper as I have explained previously...

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
They could also work as confirmed townies though and in your case, it doesn't make sense for there to be a doc enabler and a jailkeeper, as I have previously explained...

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
How are enabler roles confirmed town at all?

You are claiming that JTB (the claimed Doc Enabler) might be scum. His role does not confirm him as town, nor will it ever confirm him as town.

What is thisss.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Do you know what could means? It means it's a posibility. Unless you think the scum team would be enablers or something similar to TTGL where they were switches.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, I'm skeptical of JTB's if you haven't been reading my posts lol. Doc enabler and jailkeeper don't make sense together.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
In what way could an enabler ever work as a confirmed townie?

Their effect is ENTIRELY transparent. There is no difference between an alive enabler, and no enabler at all.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Hmm, you're right. I guess I was just thinking about it that way since your role and armor's role are related while jtb's and ryker's aren't.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Hmm, you're right. I guess I was just thinking about it that way since your role and armor's role are related while jtb's and ryker's aren't.
Well, with the pick-a-roles that seem to be around, enablers affecting some more questionable roles doesn't seem odd.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm more inclined to say he didn't know he was going to replace out because his break from dgames came at a moments notice, but using that as a means to understand why he posted a vig list so early is not going to go anywhere.

Wait, what? You thought DH was scum with Armor, but you thought it was TvS? I'm confused, I thought you were under the impression that one of DH and Armor was scum because they had almost no interaction at all and you want to see how they compare on a flip from one of them. That is the weak reasoning I'm talking about.

This brings up the relevancy of the last part of this post. You kept saying Armors pushes on dabuz were scummy, but never explained why, even with Seikend asking you continuously. It's scummy because you use Rykers read on Armor as a means to back out on pressuring Armor and ignore Seikends questions.

All this boils down to this TvS thing you keep bringing up. Your reasoning for it being TvS is already crap as it is, but you call your meta weak in order to make your vote on DH look better.

The question itself isn't relevant now, but the fact that you were not answering it is.

tl;dr - RR came up with this TvS situation between DH and Armor in order to make his vote look better. Had a scum read on Armor that he never explained and used Ryker calling him a newbie to back out on it.
I'll consider responding to this when you stop saying things I never said.

T-block

B2B TST
And? I'm fairly sure WIFOM is how I figured out that Smarg was scum and not Ran in Rusty Guillotine. You tell me why, in LyLo, scum would do that, knowing they would come under scrutiny in later phases and increase the chance that scum would be lynched today.

/doridori

WIFOM doesn't help you figure out anything. Perhaps you mean you were confronted with WIFOM and lucked out by guessing correctly?

What questions have I yet to answer?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tell me what you didn't say and I'll be happy to go back and prove you wrong.

What's so important about killing me toDay? Scum has to be me, Gova, and dabuz according to you, so the order shouldn't matter.

Oh btw, to the rest of town, RR can call Gova and dabuz scum all he wants since all he has to do is mislynch me in order to win. Hence why he won't put his vote on either of them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You really wouldn't.

I said one or both could be scum, more likely and the point I stressed was bring one or the other. I never said it was both I said very clearly in a post I pulled up and quoted it was TvS

I said I had a meta read on Dabuz being town due to his play as scum with me on another game. I said this clearly before.

4th statement has no merit to it, if you can prove reasons for this one feel free.

5th you still has no relevance.

Try again.

What's so important about killing me toDay? Scum has to be me, Gova, and dabuz according to you, so the order shouldn't matter.
I think you are the most likely to be scum than the others, simple no?

Oh btw, to the rest of town, RR can call Gova and dabuz scum all he wants since all he has to do is mislynch me in order to win. Hence why he won't put his vote on either of them.
Anyone can figure out this is mylo, so no point to repeating that.

Rest can apply to you just as much to me and anyone else, baseless claim.

~

JYB is the play. I'm sure of it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
JTB's claim still feels iffy with me and all the stuff around it, but goddamn I like his play... mostly. And even though I haven't really liked Ryker's play at all and I've felt that his claim was incredibly sloppy etc., since I'm fine with JTB town I'll have to take Ryker as town.
Why re they town together?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Went back and found your 900, so you were right that you thought DH vs Armor was either TvS or SvS. However, this means nothing at all. Even if I missed you saying it was a possible SvS, your reasoning is still just as weak as you want to lynch one of them to see how the other compares on a flip.

What does it matter that you have a meta read on dabuz? That has nothing to do with you having a scum read on Armor for reasons unknown, then backing out on it so easily.

How the hell is you never answering Seikend wrt to your scumArmor read not relevant at all? It clearly demonstrates that you never had a read on Armor at all and the fact that you won't even tell us why even now reinforces that!

I'm the most likely scum?

Haiii RedRyu.

Who's scum?
Gova and Dabuz.
With me, that would be 3 scum. Assuming it's a 3 man scum team, all 3 of us have to be scum. I'm just as likely to be scum as Gova and Dabuz, so why won't you vote them?

And lastly.

This doesn't apply to me at all. I'm willing to lynch any of you, Gova, or dabuz. You are only willing to lynch me.

Die scum, die.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Actually I lied, I would prefer to lynch RR/Gova over dabuz. Since dabuz can't be the roleblocker, one of those two has to be it and if we don't lynch it toDay, Ryker can just jail them toNight.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The best part of this is RR calling me scum when he doesn't actually have a case on me at all, it's just omgus.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Why re they town together?
If I take JTB as a Doctor Enabler, that heavily implies that there is a doctor role in the game. Ryker is the only claimed doctor role. Therefore if JTB is town, Ryker must be town.

Howeverrr, Ryker Town does not necessarily imply JTB Town.

I'm fine with RR and Gova going.

Vote: RR

Armor

Smash Rookie
WIFOM doesn't help you figure out anything. Perhaps you mean you were confronted with WIFOM and lucked out by guessing correctly?
What you haven't considered is how each person reacts to wifom, and that turns this into the meta of wifom, lol. Anyway, ryker is the master of wifom/metawifom.
The second quote in your 1163 was... misinterpreted. It wasn't worded very well and I can totally see why you'd misunderstand. He begins talking about me and DH and then goes on to his read on mevDabuz being TvS, with no transition. He references this read, and only this, in the previous post.
Anyone can figure out this is mylo, so no point to repeating that.

JYB is the play. I'm sure of it.
It really can't apply to him, like, at all. You have NO case on JTB. You're just voting him. I dare you to prove this wrong.
This doesn't apply to me at all. I'm willing to lynch any of you, Gova, or dabuz. You are only willing to lynch me.

Die scum, die.
This+1

@Mod: Request Votecount
/doridori

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I would much rather no lynch than lynch rr today, just because rr is an unknown to me atm. Can we do that instead?

:phone:
So I get a 50-50 at Armor or Seikend. Assuming I get a block, it'll clear... the clear. We'll be back at square one. Assuming I don't, they'll kill,..... the clear. Why are you pushing No Lynch?

/doridori

Top Bottom