• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RR, are you dumb? Having to repeat myself over and over?

I wasn't sold on you being scum d2, which is why I didn't push you hard. Now that I know you are scum, I can go balls to the wall.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man LOL, you JUST SAID YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I WOULDN'T CLAIM RIGHT AWAY.

Let's finish this game. Lynch this scum, then continue to lynch Gova and dabuz.
I can kinda understand from a town perspective why you would hide it, still think it was dumb in the end.

Now if anyone claims doc later that removes any credibility from them as much as you. Since I do not believe your power works with Ryker's.

RR, are you dumb? Having to repeat myself over and over?

I wasn't sold on you being scum d2, which is why I didn't push you hard. Now that I know you are scum, I can go balls to the wall.
Yet you didn't make any effort to question me to figure out the truth, instead you sat there and let the events happen.

I'm just as guilty, I'll call irl johns for moving into an apartment, no internet, working a one time 40 hour week, etc.

But I haven't seen you try and question me about why I did what I did.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you believe me about my claim, then why would I lie about sold confirming my role works with a jailer?

And I'm done repeating myself about why I didn't question you harder.

So what's your case on me, exactly?

T-block

B2B TST
Lynch Ryker D3.

If Ryker flips anything other than Jailer, cop Gova. Lynch JTB D4 unless a doc claim comes.

If Ryker somehow flips Jailer, cop JTB.

I LIKE THIS PLAN.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you believe me about my claim, then why would I lie about sold confirming my role works with a jailer?
I said I believed your claim?

And I'm done repeating myself about why I didn't question you harder.
Translation: I admit it and want to ignore the point here so I don't look like scum.

So what's your case on me, exactly?
The timing of your claim with the lie and what is more likely considering everything on the table.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lynch Ryker D3.

If Ryker flips anything other than Jailer, cop Gova. Lynch JTB D4 unless a doc claim comes.

I LIKE THIS PLAN.
I don't.

Why should we not lynch JTB? And how would lynching the only doc like role be good. Unless someone claims doc, which still is hard to say is trustworthy, why should be not lynch JTB?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
T-block, you need to realize this is mylo. If Ryker flips jailer, scum wins. With no protective role left, scum kills anyone and wins by majority toMorrow.

I realize Ryker has been scummy this game, I don't deny it at all. I hate the fact that he's the only person to claim a role that works with mine. But I have to deal with it and make sure he stays alive.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RR, you said you don't believe my power works with Ryker, not that you don't believe my role at all.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Lynch Ryker D3.

I LIKE THIS PLAN.
If Ryker flips Jailer:

7 players left (After Ryker is lynched).

Let's assume 3 scum, 0 indies (2 scum seems small for a 13 man).

NK happens.

3 town, 3 scum.

Town loses.

The only way there would be a next day is if there is an indie, and scum hits the indie.

Which y'know, is horribly unlikely.

So we can't afford to mislynch toDay.

Not gonna be voting for Ryker just yet. Want his responses first.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@RR
Do you have any intentions of responding to JTB's case instead of just arguing it down because of the source?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
T-block, what benefits do you see from a NL?

T-block

B2B TST
Armor gets another cop shot. If he dies that removes the possibility of a Seikend/Armor scum team, even though it was already very unlikely. Basically, if we're going to be forced to lynch correctly or lose, we might as well do it when we have as much information as possible.

What benefit do you see from a NL? D;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Same thing basically. Additionally, Ryker has to jail the correct scum in order for Armor to be alive to give us the result.

If people want to wait until toMorrow to lynch RR, I'll understand.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
EBWOP: Ryker has a chance to jail the correct scum in order for Armor to stay alive for toMorrow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR, you said you don't believe my power works with Ryker, not that you don't believe my role at all.
This is the part of the reason I don't believe you are who you say you are.

Which implies the latter of me not believing you have that power.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So the fact that the mod confirmed for me that a jailer does work with my role because it's the same as a paranoid doctor means nothing?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Armor gets another cop shot. If he dies that removes the possibility of a Seikend/Armor scum team, even though it was already very unlikely. Basically, if we're going to be forced to lynch correctly or lose, we might as well do it when we have as much information as possible.

What benefit do you see from a NL? D;
Scenarios.

1. Scum shoots Ryker Armor gets another cop result of Ryker guesses scum right with jail. Good
2. Armor is roleblocked Ryker/someone is shot. Bad
3. Scum shoots Armor. Bad.
4. Ryker jails Armor. Null and leads us back to square one.

There is one good outcome which requires luck and a good read. the other 3 are not helpful.

I do not like a NL tbh.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmao, of course scumRR is going to push for a lynch. A NL has the potential to out scum.

If Armor is roleblocked and someone is shot, we have narrowed down the pool of scum once again. Beneficial to town.

If scum shoots Armor, pool narrowed down once again. Although I don't think anyone doubts his claim.

Ryker jailing Armor is probably the dumbest possibility. Why a jailer not take the chance to rb the kill?

If there even a slight chance of a good outcome, we should leap at it. The fact that you say we shouldn't shows your scumminess even more.

Vote: No Lynch

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No risk, high reward situation. We will just be forced into lylo with more information for others to see.

Unless we do have an indy, then everything gets shot to hell. But I really doubt it with only having one kill each Night.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
lmao, of course scumRR is going to push for a lynch. A NL has the potential to out scum.

If Armor is roleblocked and someone is shot, we have narrowed down the pool of scum once again. Beneficial to town.

If scum shoots Armor, pool narrowed down once again. Although I don't think anyone doubts his claim.

Ryker jailing Armor is probably the dumbest possibility. Why a jailer not take the chance to rb the kill?

If there even a slight chance of a good outcome, we should leap at it. The fact that you say we shouldn't shows your scumminess even more.

Vote: No Lynch
Or we could figure out if a NL is a good idea, in which I don't see it.

Try again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No risk, high reward situation. We will just be forced into lylo with more information for others to see.

Unless we do have an indy, then everything gets shot to hell. But I really doubt it with only having one kill each Night.
I do not think losing people who I think are town and can end the game due to numbers is a good idea.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Keep posting RR, you keep giving me more information to prove you are scum.

How is losing people you think are town a bad idea? You already gave us 4 people that have to be scum.

Less likely to be scum over JTB. I don't trust him but I want JTB to go before him.

Based on claims, Dabuz would be scum.

Your cleared because of your enabler claim. Armor is the cop, T-Block is confirmed town, I'm town, that leaves.

Ryker
Gova
Dabuz
JTB < Whom I want lynched.

Ryker I could see as town if JTB is lying more if JTB does flip scum in which Gova and Dabuz are the last scum.
Now riddle me this. How would the death of any of those town reads affect your scumpicks?

Armor

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: Ryker has a chance to jail the correct scum in order for Armor to stay alive for toMorrow.
Very much true, but even assuming he's jailer, his ability didn't work n2, he's probably going to be roleblocked again, and I'll be killed. Suddenly lylo w/o any more info.
I don't see myself surviving to toMorrow.

Lynch Ryker D3.

I LIKE THIS PLAN.
I have to say, I don't like this plan. I would rather we lynch JTB if all we're aiming for is info. If JTB is doc enabler, then we have a completely confirmed townie in ryker, and I don't have to waste an investigation on him.
However, this doesn't matter. We need to NL or hit scum, the what-if's of either plan are useless. I really hope you actually believed we could mislynch for whatever reason, b/c otherwise, this makes you look like godfather.

/doridori

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"I claim that I'm the mod! That's the kind of claim that'll get you out of L-1 real quick."

Vote Count
Ryker[1]: T-block
JTB[1]: Red Ryu

No Lynch[1]: JTB

Not Voting: Armor, dabuz, Gova, Ryker, Seikend

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is 9/14!

am I right?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Keep posting RR, you keep giving me more information to prove you are scum.

How is losing people you think are town a bad idea? You already gave us 4 people that have to be scum.
Because it doesn't limit my scum pool down unless Ryker is shot.

Now riddle me this. How would the death of any of those town reads affect your scumpicks?
By making end game harder to win.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Totally forgot Ryker was roleblocked.

Vote: Red Ryu

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He has to be scum because of process of elimination.

For naysayers, you can take in account a few things about RR/Joey:
Ok let's see this.

1) Joey posting a 4 person vig list during the first few days of the game, justifying it with "just incase a lynch happens and I'm not here."
I think I remember reading him doing that, Though I'm not sure why this is a scum tell per say. Was he lurking or did Joey know he might have to replace out? Based on what has happened with him in every game I am going with the later.

2) RR jumping on the DH wagon for very weak reasoning.
That he was jumping onto people easily? or me doing that oh wait if you recall.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13238318#post13238318

I made it very clear I thought he was scum with Armor thinking it was TvS, sue me I was wrong.

Then him being convinced so easily that Armor is town by this

And using that to justify his vote.
So? I didn't know Armor was new to the game when I first skimed back a few pages when I first replaced in. His pushes on Dabuz at the time where what made me think scum.

This is gross too, calling his own meta weak in order to further justify his vote on DH.
You mean what I fully admitted at the time? How does it relate to DH? This is actually related to why I wasn't voting Armor anymore, the only thing this has to do with DH is me moving my vote to him, which I very clearly has him as a scum pick in a TvS situation.

Also looking back, he never answered your 927. Of course, it's irrelevant know with Armor being cleared, but RR was definitely active in the thread and didn't answer it.
Still you admit this is irrelevant so why bring it up?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker

Do me a favor and assume I'm town, TBlock. Would JTBscum claim there?

/doridori
Expand on this for me please. Do you believe JTBscum wouldn't claim? Why?

Also please answer my questions about your claim.

@T-Block

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13141190&postcount=133

I get this now : D. Yay for being slow.

Tblock, can you unvote for now please? Thanks.

@JTB

Why can you see T-Block as godfather? His crumbs makes sense and were early on and his play has looked really town to me. Where does this suspicion come from?

Would you take a Dabuz or Gova lynch over an RR lynch?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Man I totally forgot about that part of the crumb lol.

unvote

I really really want Ryker dead toDay though.

Nowww.

@Ryker

Be careful voting me, I may be fairly easy to lynch in this game.

/doridori
You said this early on in D1. I thought you were crumbing a hated villager role or something but apparently not.

So what was it about?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Once I've got my recent questions answered I think I'm ready to reveal my hand and say what direction I want to go in.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You said this early on in D1. I thought you were crumbing a hated villager role or something but apparently not.

So what was it about?
I was ****ing around and was going to make a joke about Stew hating Super Novices, which he does.

/doridori

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Ryker

Expand on this for me please. Do you believe JTBscum wouldn't claim? Why?

Also please answer my questions about your claim.
Logically, why would he? It has all the risks of blowing up in your face and all you get out of it is negative yardage.

/doridori

Top Bottom