• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Lol, at homo moment. :)

Race

Smash Lord
OK guys

$2 buy in, tourney starts at 7.

Characters:
-Link
-Ganondorf
-Jigglypuff
-Yoshi
-Capt. Falcon
-Bowser
-Samus
-

Have fun guys

Race

Smash Lord
woah. . do i smell a slight trace of arrogance from edrees?

nah man, ur peac h IS top teir.

Race

Smash Lord
Gratz to Champ for winning today's tourney.

Next week's tourney theme:

Play as your oponent's main

ooooo0000000ooooo

Race

Smash Lord
I'll decide who the mains are, I have ways and cause i know who u main!!!!!!!.. . eh heh you can't escape the eye

Charoo

Smash Champion
more people need to come to this thing

master sword prevails all =)

Race

Smash Lord
date change. It can't be this friday anymore.

Would you guys rather Thursday or Sat? or pospone till next week?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
make this on thursday and i will try to get a group to go and bring extra set ups. that's if we can make it over there. if not anyone wanna give me a ride that is near irvine.

Race

Smash Lord
If a good amount of ppl show up for the weekly tourney that's cool also. I won'tbe joining this week tho, lolz.

Also I just want to say this. I played at the Aznforce tourney this sunday,and wow I was amazed, cause for the first time I see people use snake who really dont have much experiance or skill compared to others in the community still win. And all they do is the same snake tactics, such as the f tilt or spamming u tilt. IT really made me sick. Plus I lost to someeone I knew I could've won against cause well, they uses those tactic tothe limit. I'm starting to hate singles for sometime now, but now I really know why. It';s my character. I switched to wario the next round after I lost to the snake and WOw I did so much better plus I was actually having fun in singles! I havent felt that in a LONG time. So nowI announch my droping of snake as my main and switching to wario. I believe wario takes real skill to use, over a boring snake.

I'm boycotting using him till I see my skill raise and deem myself worth enough to take snake as a main again. SO it might be a long while. . . yeah I just wanted to get that off my chest. I love snake to death, I love MGS and all he stands for, but not like this. .. they made him a little too scrub friendly. I feel good when I play wario and win! It doesnt feel as rewarding with snake, notyet. Not till I use him diffrently and break away from the usual tactics.

yeah. . .

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Everyone knew Snake was easy to use for quite some time. Same goes for MK. Aslong as you set yourself apart from all the other Snakes like Psycho ****** did, then it's all good in the hood.

Race

Smash Lord
yeah ur right connor. I wont use snake again untill I set my self appart fromthe other snakes as psycho ****** did. Which will require me to improve my skill greatly first. I believe playing wario and working for my wins will help me reach it. Once I see myself better in skill and game IQ i'll give snake another try and this time, like psycho, set myself apart fromthe others.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
that's good. I've also been trying to make myself different compared to all the usual metaknight users. Futile says I'm the only MK that knows what I'm doing ^_^ I've decided no more tornado and up+b spam.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol race haven't I told you before that singles was boring because you play snake?

Wario is soooooooooooo much more fun to play against :) though I still like to play against your snake to stay used to snake's spacing, you know since his hitbox is invisible =/

Race

Smash Lord
hahaha, lolz at kanzaki using Stream of Tears from Maximum tune as his music for his combo vid

Charoo

Smash Champion
i'm going to try my new char. 2morrow. Surprisingly, that char. is above mid tier haha.

I don't even know how to play with the char. except using melee tactics.

Top Bottom