• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Drecker

Smash Ace
Julian, count me out. Have friends coming by that I havn't seen in a while.

Also, my sig is ****ing amazing.

Race

Smash Lord
Yes this is happening at my house, he's talking about the culver cuty smashfest

J4pu

Smash Champion
Ardes and Rei
My friend says he is planning on going tomorrow so i guess just be ready by about 4:30 or something
Ardes my address is 62511 Arroyo Dr, Irvine. You can just chill here until we go, but I'm not sure where you should park since parking is enforced pretty strictly in the lot right behind my building. I don't get back from class until about 4 so you probably shouldnt come before that.
Just post in this thread whether you are coming and I'll check it at 4 when i get back from class.

He said we'll probably leave about 5 but be ready by 4:30 just to be safe i guess

J4pu

Smash Champion
edrees you never answered me.
Do you live in Irvine?

EDIT- lol anaheim =/= irvine
you can ignore the question since the answer is in your profile/next to your name

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Ardes and Rei
My friend says he is planning on going tomorrow so i guess just be ready by about 4:30 or something
Ardes my address is 62511 Arroyo Dr, Irvine. You can just chill here until we go, but I'm not sure where you should park since parking is enforced pretty strictly in the lot right behind my building. I don't get back from class until about 4 so you probably shouldnt come before that.
Just post in this thread whether you are coming and I'll check it at 4 when i get back from class.

He said we'll probably leave about 5 but be ready by 4:30 just to be safe i guess
i'm not sure yet. i haven't finished the lab yet or even started. lol. but i see edrees is going (i need to learn the peach matchup) so i might pull an all nighter. we will see as 4 pm comes closer.

Race

Smash Lord
OK guys due to a lot of diffrent factors I cant start till 8:30pm. Most people can't get here till 7-8 anyways. and I'll be busy till about 8 cause i'll be driving around. So yeah sorry about that inconvience. Hit me up for any questions guys

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Count me in for now Japu. I'll call you if something comes up; I've got your info stored. I'll try to be at your house around 5pm!

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i was thinking about coming down today but last night i figured id figure it out tomorrow but now its too late lol

edrees did u watch it yet>?!!>@?@?@#./2252435jjkfgsg

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Gears of War 2 money matches? :)

Top Bottom