• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

J4pu

Smash Champion
Noobs such as myself do not know that you gather information on thread topics by reading (the first) posts. mhm so yea after being off to a bad start here I'll just finish myself off
I play brawl, not really melee
FATALITY
well I play melee for fun here and there but I can't match up to anybody decent.
hope I can make it on thursday

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
we should money match in barlw

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Noobs such as myself do not know that you gather information on thread topics by reading (the first) posts. mhm so yea after being off to a bad start here I'll just finish myself off
I play brawl, not really melee
FATALITY
well I play melee for fun here and there but I can't match up to anybody decent.
hope I can make it on thursday
dont worry no one knows who you are and no one will remember this unless someone does just to be different

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Race you better have GOW2 at this!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Yes, come on down.

Race

Smash Lord
I wont have GOW2 casue the midnight reliese is THURSDAY NITE, so yeah at 11:30 im kicking everyone out to go to gamestop and picking up my copy!

Or maybe we should all go to gamestoptogether and expriance the GOW2 launch first hand!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Sorry Julian but I can't come. School night, family stuff, and homework are preventing me from coming. Maybe next time when you choose a Friday or something. Thursdays are gay

J4pu

Smash Champion
I think I may have found a ride, nothing 100% yet tho
If more set-ups are brought would there be a place for them to be... set-up?
I could bring a wii, but my tv is an impregnable tank

Charoo

Smash Champion
I think I may have found a ride, nothing 100% yet tho
If more set-ups are brought would there be a place for them to be... set-up?
I could bring a wii, but my tv is an impregnable tank
please bring them. There is usually room for at least 3 tvs

J4pu

Smash Champion
I wish I could bring the TV but it is a monster that cannot be moved
remember that anomaly?: Can God make an object so large that he would be unable to move it?
My TV is that object
If somebody else could provide a TV and I can in fact get there then I would bring a wii

Ardes, because I am "mooching" a ride off a friend I don't think I can ask him to drive around picking people up, but if you can get over here somehow I doubt he would mind driving an extra person.
Once again this is all based on whether my friend will drive me, my car is in the shop this week, so bleh.

Race

Smash Lord
I have 2 Tvs already, so need 1 more TV and for 3 full sets,also we dont just have to play brawl, lolz

Drecker

Smash Ace
Julian and I will two man crew battle everyone there at 3S using only Hugo.

Assuming I can go, which probably won't happen :[.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Ardes, because I am "mooching" a ride off a friend I don't think I can ask him to drive around picking people up, but if you can get over here somehow I doubt he would mind driving an extra person.
Once again this is all based on whether my friend will drive me, my car is in the shop this week, so bleh.
I'm totally fine with driving to you. I wasn't about to ask your friend to drive to my house, don't even worry about that...
Just let me know if you're friend pulls through.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll bring a setup if J4pu does go and i finish my lab writeup.

Top Bottom