• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Race

Smash Lord
not full yet, you guys can come down as lon as you guys give me a call beforehand

Race

Smash Lord
It's been too long since you came for casuals edrees!

I miss peach's **** DREES twirl down smash. . destroying my snake on the gound.

see wat I did there. . . ?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
o if ur starting early today i think i might come around 12 30-1 and leave around 2 30 cuz i have work, ill call u before i come

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
wow you better still go til midnight o.o cause like edrees i cant come til about 6 =/ lol im typing this during my lunch break at work XD

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
well i have work from 3-11, maybe till 12, so if you guys are still playing after ill come, and maybe if you guys get bored of brawl we can play melee yayyy, but thats only if you guys are staying late, ill just call to see

Race

Smash Lord
we're all jes chillin here (DC ,Kira. ect) playing MELEE

thats right. . why?. . . I dunno

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yo Race, this is probably going to be a weird question, but I just saw your tourny page on AiB, and just noticed you said your name is Julian. I knew a Julian who lived in that area. Are you filipino and/or do you know any Ryans???

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im filipino, and my yougner brother is ryan
DUDE!!! It's me! The OTHER Ryan LOL. I'm sure you remember Ryan Lewis, well I'm his friend (Well, was his friend), the other Ryan xD (Complicated yet??).

You remember, we went over to Rhys' house that one time and played 3rd Strike. I had the Tekken Hori Stick, you were showing me advanced techs with Hugo. Oh oh how about that time we went over to NIckel NIckel, and I beat Lewis at Initial D, and he stormed off???

Has it clicked yet??!

Well, either way, what a coincidence!! I had no idea you were Race, lol. But, I could've sworn you had no interest in Melee, let alone Smash in general?

Charoo

Smash Champion
since edrees can only play at 6:30pm till whenever. Any of you guys wanna come to my house after race ends his smash fest? I live like 5 min away from him.

Race

Smash Lord
too good, champ+edrees smashfest!

I have to take care of some stuff so I have to end early today, sory guys. But u guys can come chill here till then

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
since edrees can only play at 6:30pm till whenever. Any of you guys wanna come to my house after race ends his smash fest? I live like 5 min away from him.
Too bad im not invited. :(

Top Bottom