• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I might go for a bit, but mostly I wanna play with ur dogs lol, and some brawl too i guess, can you just PM me with ur address just in case I decide to go, and is it ok if I bring 1-2 friends?

Race

Smash Lord
yeah, you can bring some friends. I count about 6 or so going tomorrow .. so an extra TV is a big maybe now .. .i'll let marthpwner know tomorrow.

PM sent

Oh yeah, i'll do some 2 stock battles tomorrow so I can record on the Wii and upload them to my youtube account. That cool with you guys?

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
yeah, you can bring some friends. I count about 6 or so going tomorrow .. so an extra TV is a big maybe now .. .i'll let marthpwner know tomorrow.

PM sent

Oh yeah, i'll do some 2 stock battles tomorrow so I can record on the Wii and upload them to my youtube account. That cool with you guys?
I thought you couldn't upload the replays since they're not saved in a movie format??

Race

Smash Lord
I use a vid capture card from the PC directly to the Wii. So I can record all the matches one at a time from the replays in awesome quality(Well ok youtube quality).

Though it is my friend's PC I do it on, so expect it a few days after recording.

here's my account, I haven't uploaded anything in a really long time, but i'll be putting more vids up by the end of the week. Subscribe guys!

http://www.youtube.com/user/akagifc

I'll be on AIM tommorw so hit me upif you guys have any qyestions or call me in my cel anytime.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
I use a vid capture card from the PC directly to the Wii. So I can record all the matches one at a time from the replays in awesome quality(Well ok youtube quality).

Though it is my friend's PC I do it on, so expect it a few days after recording.

here's my account, I haven't uploaded anything in a really long time, but i'll be putting more vids up by the end of the week. Subscribe guys!

http://www.youtube.com/user/akagifc

I'll be on AIM tommorw so hit me upif you guys have any qyestions or call me in my cel anytime.
you can just record them all onto vhs instead of saving replays since replays only record up to 3mins(i think). and then just hook the vhs player like you would your wii onto your capture card =].

Race

Smash Lord
blargh fridays, I'll try to make future ones but I'm definitely not coming today cuz it's my bday :]
Happy Birthday PsychoMidget. . . !

race...whats the body count so far?? exceeded or what??
About 7 or so so far, So yeah we can have another set up. I got my hands on a extra TV and Wii this week so bringing one isn't nessesery.

Here's how the set up will go: One TV in my living room, The other TV outside in my patio (That's right) Since both rooms are connected, so some of you guys will have the warm spring air in your faces. . .nice .. .

I usually play outside when it either gets to hot inside or I just feel like relaxing outside. Believe me it's pretty cool

ok well see you guys tonight. I'll try to have some drinks for us like some soda or something, any kind you guys prefer? Oh and if I can i'll gets us a pizza also,lol

Race

Smash Lord
sure you can come, I'm trying to send you a PM with the address but it looks like your storage is full.

Race

Smash Lord
* update

The extra Wii I had is gonna be used elsewhere tonight, so I'm down one Wii if you guys wanna have 2 set-ups. Call me beforehand if you want to bring yours so we can have 2 sets again, lol

*update

I got a hold of another Wii, thanks guys

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
O wow ur house is .5 miles from mine, lol I think I'll come now to practice for a tourny tomorrow, I'll call a lil later to ask.

Zfly

Smash Cadet
hey race i lost ur number
send it to me again plz
and also ima try to go and bring 3 others :D
what time does this shin dig usualy start at?

Race

Smash Lord
my number and all that misc. info will always be in the first post.

562 277 2727-cel

It starts around 5, hope to see you guys there

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to go on Friday. We'll see what happens though, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so I might have things to take care of before hand.

But yeah I'll definitely try and be there!!

Race

Smash Lord
thats fine as long as you guys have time to come over and chill for awhile, lol

Race

Smash Lord
So who's planning on going tomorrow? I need to know so I can plan accordingly. Thanks guys I hope this goes as well as last week

Race

Smash Lord
OK guys update time*

I don't have the TV from last week any more.SO i'm going to have to ask someone to contribute either a TV or a Wii or both. Cause basically I only have one set up. Technically I do have an extra TV but it's an HD that had some lag on it (Tournament tested) and I can try to get another friend's Wii. But if someone can volunteer and get to me by tomorrow that will make this a whole lot easier. Thanks guys

Oh and the other thing. . .Casuals can be held as early as 3pm tomorrow!! yes!!! I have the whole day free and want to smash it up basically the whole day. So if you guys wanna come early let me know i'll have the set up ready by 3 at the earliest.

aight . .see you guys tomorrow

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
i get out of work at 930...meaning i wouldnt get there until like 10-1030...im guessing thats too late

Race

Smash Lord
naw thats fine, even 30 min is cool (lol, imnz stayed for about 20 min, lol) unless it's too far of a drive. We can go a little past 11 if you guys want, like 11:30 or maybe even 12. But it's up to you guys. .

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
I won't be at the casuals for the next 2 or so weeks, AP testing =( but then it's free time after that

Race

Smash Lord
Aww that sucks, well hope to see you after your AP testing and good luck.

We need more snake matches!

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I won't be at the casuals for the next 2 or so weeks, AP testing =( but then it's free time after that
same goes for me but actually next week on friday im not going cause im having a brawl party with my friends right after our last ap test :)
but yea ill go 3 weeks from now for sure

Race

Smash Lord
That's cool, GL with the AP testing

I'll be getting ready to set up soon, Call or text me ppl when you're coming. See you guys later!

Top Bottom