• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

SENG

Smash Journeyman
sorry i could not come, i wanted to bu i jus had a huge headache and i just woke up right now from it =D

Race

Smash Lord
awesome, nice to have u guys come over.

anyone else? . . .SENG???

I gotta prepare the 2nd set up of more people come

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
I will probably come this week too =D. I cant go to a tourney cuz of finals. =[ and this is SENG btw

Race

Smash Lord
gonna see a movie around 10 . . .so if the hour is worth it then come and we can play for awhile. sorry guys

no one is here lol

Race

Smash Lord
Sorry about cutting casuals short yesterday. But everything will be back to normal next week.

Anyways I woke up too late to make it to any tourneys today. . and I'm bored

ANYONE WANNA HAVE CASUALS TODAY?!?! i'm free the whole day just give me a call. . yeah no I really mean it! Gonna do a improv causals day now. . if anyone is interested

Race

Smash Lord
yeah you guys can come anytime, even tonight, it doesn't matter, just bored up here and wanna get in some casuals

i have like 2 people that can come

Oscular: y don't u bring those guys u brought with you yesterday?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
umm idk if one can go, and the other has work until idk when, so yea.. anyways its kinda late for that now anyways...unless u have ppl over right now

ill be there next friday though

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna come to this one too (maybe a bit early if thats ok) and then leave sometime around 6-8 for that one late night tourny

Race

Smash Lord
yeah I was thikning of going tothat late night tourney, what do you guys have to say aboutit? we can start extra early (Like 2 or 3) play smash then leave for the tourney together. Are they having doubles? cause I need a partner also, lol

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
K, well I'll call you around 3:30-4:00 to see if you're not doing anything and I'll come over (probably play 1v1 until like 5 lol) and if brian has room, which he probably will, we can go

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
amg psychomidget plz come kk

but if Julian does go to the tourny then itll have to end early =( unless u wanna to come to the tourny too, we might have room

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
amg psychomidget plz come kk

but if Julian does go to the tourny then itll have to end early =( unless u wanna to come to the tourny too, we might have room
well I can drive lol, but we'll see cuz I have plans tomorrow, I'm just not sure when they end

Race

Smash Lord
yeah psycho it would be nice to have you over, just give me a call tomorrow for a heads up.

I'll try to start casuals early tomorrow guys, around 2 or 3.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Yeah i think i will just go straight to the tournament at around 4ish and play some friendlies there
not sure if i will sign up for doubles though. If you need a partner race i could sign up with you I suppose if not I'll just watch the doubles and wait for singles.

I haven't played smash in a couple weeks =/

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
yea brian and I have to get some teams practice or we might not do doubles in this tourny, so hopefully enough ppl come to the casuals

Race

Smash Lord
Kirby: If at all i'd like to play a few matches with you if we're gonna team (Gotta see how and what we can do to work together)

Everyone else: try to come as early as you can, we need practice for the tourney so we're as fresh as can be

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
well if i stop by your place race i wouldnt have a ride to the tourny as i go with my dad since i dont have my own car yet =/ so either i could go straight to the tourny and play a few friendlies when you get there with you, or go to your place and do all my friendlies there and then id need a ride to the tourny..

Both places are like the same distance from where i live
Also i will probably get at whichever place i go to at a little bit before 4
i guess it depends what time are you planning on going to the tourny?

Race

Smash Lord
Just get here, I can give you a ride.

I was planning on going w/ Oscular, but my other friend wants to go so I'll just drive up there myself.

Race

Smash Lord
Absorb me so we can spam nades!

We gotta think up of a BAD *** team name

Let me think. . . .

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Barak Obama For 08 shall be there today [for reals this time, lol]

Along with out other friend that showed up 2 weeks back, that Lucas player.

Job

Smash Cadet
Haha Race, it was cool seeing you at UCLA. But haven't had time to go to your place for casuals cause of school finals.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Yep I need to come to this one to find out how to counter your Snake... maybe I'll come with Bryan sometime before Friday too if you both have time.

Race

Smash Lord
Yep I need to come to this one to find out how to counter your Snake... maybe I'll come with Bryan sometime before Friday too if you both have time.
I have time any day of the week, school is over and i'm just at home chillin most of the time, or playing WOW or something else like playing my retro games (I'm playing FF9 again). So yeah i'm down to get on some brawl anytime

i want to make it to one of these, i never get to play brawl >_> lol
It'd be cool if you could make it, last week cause of the toureny we had to cut casuals short but this week is going back to normal, we'll have 3 set ups if we can get enough people to go.

Tourney on sat guys, don't forget, lol

Top Bottom