• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

Race

Smash Lord
i'll end tomorrow around 9pm guys, that cool?

ppl can start coming over around 4-5

Race

Smash Lord
Mini tourney at my hosue next friday? 12 ppl limit.

u guys down?

like $2 or something?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so Race and I decided it's gonna be a low tier tournament :) We agreed on these characters being allowed: Falcon, Link, Ganondorf, Jiggly, Yoshi, Samus, Bowser, and Sonic

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol I want him to be low tier again so I can use him in low tier tourneys though =D but I was just joking o.O

And he better not end up getting some crazy AT that makes him high-top tier so that everyone bandwagons and plays him =/

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol ok not necessarily advanced but like... you know something gay like DDDs downthrow infinite type of thing.

Charoo

Smash Champion
kirby chaingrab on fox and falcon is pretty mess up haha

hopefully i can go to this. I want to play teams though if edrees goes too.

and link got this for the low tier tourney. I don't even know why falcon is down there

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
haha champ... I was playing friendlies after SnC last saturday with nothing but captain falcon...

you're right, hes way to **** to be bottom tier
some annoying kid was like "oh captain falcon sux I can own you so badly" something like that... he used metaknight and I kicked his *** =D I even falcon pawnched him ^^

I love captain falcon... every kill is just too good lol... upb stagespikes :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
falcon decides to use 1% of his power in this game to find the next falcon. He hates rick wheeler.

Sonic will probably win this tourney.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I was just playig a kirby that would F-throw->uair chain against fast fallers to like 50% Ugh that was annoying.

Anyways, I hope to place in this tourney... even if it is a small pot with a small # of players.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol if you really are a samus main I could show you a gayer combo on samus =D

oh and unless your fox wolf or captain falcon you should be able to escape earlier than that.

Personally I like to end in a dthrow and chase where they land so I can grab them the instant they touch the ground and dthrow again and again. If the just fastfall and attack I shield grab. Its fun. Ask gamble lols.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
mikehaze stop ruining my chances of using kirby in low tier tourneys =/ then ill be safe from the marths and robs and snakes lols...

those characters are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard and require tons of patience to play if i want to win =/

Boolossus

Smash Ace
lol if you really are a samus main I could show you a gayer combo on samus =D

oh and unless your fox wolf or captain falcon you should be able to escape earlier than that.

Personally I like to end in a dthrow and chase where they land so I can grab them the instant they touch the ground and dthrow again and again. If the just fastfall and attack I shield grab. Its fun. Ask gamble lols.

I was using Wolf. =P

Top Bottom