• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Big Cerritos Smashfest!/Tourney maybe? *Nov 6

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
i'm going to try my new char. 2morrow. Surprisingly, that char. is above mid tier haha.

I don't even know how to play with the char. except using melee tactics.
But fox is above mid tier isn't he?????

Oh and so is this tomorrow or when? I guess I'm going to have to leave the girls early =/ maybe lol

Roxxas

Smash Rookie
yeah ur right connor. I wont use snake again untill I set my self appart fromthe other snakes as psycho ****** did. Which will require me to improve my skill greatly first. I believe playing wario and working for my wins will help me reach it. Once I see myself better in skill and game IQ i'll give snake another try and this time, like psycho, set myself apart fromthe others.
SO I take it these still take place weekly?

Race

Smash Lord
yes every week.

It's gonna be held tomorrow usual time guys.

connor can you make it?

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
hmm whats the latest I can get there and still participate in the for fun tourney? I want to leave as late as I can =P lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey Race for next week do you know if its going to be on friday like usual? Also what time would it start? Or does it depend?

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
So I guess I'll leave at 6-6:30
Call me if your going to cancel it cause I won't be able to check the forums after 1

Race

Smash Lord
It looks like no one is really going today. We'll just do it same time (Friday) next week guys. No one coming plus im really tired . .yeah

canceld today.

Though if you guy really wanna hang out jes give me a call, i'll be at home haha. I need to learn melee

Roxxas

Smash Rookie
It looks like no one is really going today. We'll just do it same time (Friday) next week guys. No one coming plus im really tired . .yeah

canceld today.

Though if you guy really wanna hang out jes give me a call, i'll be at home haha. I need to learn melee
Um.. so just this week was changed to Thursday right? I mean other wise I am in time limbo and I am stuck on a thursday...

Race

Smash Lord
It's usally on fridays. But I was gonna have it on thursday (Today)this week.

seng is coming by for a little while, lolz if u guys are up to it. I'm too tired and lazy now to go out or anything. Plus tomorrow is gonna be busy for me. ..ugh

Race

Smash Lord
OK guys!!!

No casuals next friday also. I'll be leaving for oxnard Friday morning to chill with the 805 ppl.

SO we're gonna reschedule for next Thursday! Thursday everyone!!!!!!!

Race

Smash Lord
This is still gonna happen tomorrow, lolz. Who is down to come? I have someone from washington coming down to play tomorrow. Let's no disapoint k?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Make the casuals at my tourney race, that way you can bring a tv for 3rd strike, and play brawl at the same time. Aim Champ first though, lol.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Dang it race, i always want to go to your casuals, but **** work prohibits me. Anyway, i noticed your casuals are usually earlier than later, so is **** going to be consistent from now on, or is it going to return to evening smashing?

Race

Smash Lord
it'll return to evening. I'm just starting it earlier some times, but you can come anytime you want after. some ppl come at like 9:30 lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Nice, the only problem is that i get off of work at 2am :(

Race

Smash Lord
it doesnt look like anyone is really avalible today, lol. maybe we should just cancel and wait till next week?

Race

Smash Lord
ok.

I cant seem to get a hold of champ and I just a hold of seng. I have to do something for a friend right now so call me a little later when u guys are all ready. maybe around 7-8 or so. There's the guy from washington who wants to go down and play w/ us

Race

Smash Lord
Ok tomorrow's smashfest is gonna be in room((Again) so I hope you guys dont mind. Bring set-ups!

also it's looking to be a giant sausagefest, so bring some females!. .. lots of them

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Ok tomorrow's smashfest is gonna be in room((Again) so I hope you guys dont mind. Bring set-ups!

also it's looking to be a giant sausagefest, so bring some females!. .. lots of them
girls don't exist on teh interwebs

Top Bottom