• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
This was a pretty good tournament. Next time we need chairs though

Shoutouts:

R@vyn- Nicely run tournament, and holy crap you got soooo much better! Good **** beating me, i wasn't expecting it at all. Keep it up!

Shaky- Man you vs chops was so close, i saw a point where you could've won but you faired instead of nairing and chops ending up recovering. Oh well, good ****. Fun matches, sorry to kill you early off the top on delfino, but i had to. I was scared

Galeon- DK is amazing. You are very amusing in a car lol. Fun friendlies, team strats are too good

Masky- Fun teams and friendlies. Your snake voice is too good. Also, me drinking syrup was fun. Too bad you are leaving to Oregon, you are very fun to be around.

Chops- Ahh, Sensei Chops. Too good, i don't know where the hell to CP you...

Serg- I beat you with my main and then you get 3rd? ****, why couldn't i be on your side of the bracket? Good **** on 3rd (Basically 2nd, you let chaz win the set because you thought he would do better against Nick)

Nick Riddle- Yay repping the family. Good **** on being the Seibrik when he isn't here.

To all the people who played Brawl+ with me, that was fun. Falcon is too good!

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
Wish I could've enjoyed my tourney matches more and been more concentrated on playing, and stayed until the end, but I had some pressure on me for finishing my matches and getting out of the tourney ASAP, cause my mom was my ride and she brought her friend with her, who, unfortunately, had to make me leave early and make me feel pressured to finish and lose.

I was more focused on who was coming in and out of PnT rather than my matches when tourney time came, but still, I was focused enough to play as decently as I could, despite TV Lag.

Wish I could've given Shaky more than his money's worth. Didn't think I'd end up winning a match at all with my situation, but hey, I lost 2-1, and that's good enough for me.

Shaky's a really good Ness, all in all, and VCG's good too. Was actually hoping he'd win against Chops 'cause I wanted a Snake ditto as my final match :/ Ah well, next time I'll try my best!

Also, I could send 'em through my Wii if that's fine, Rayvn

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Just a note: I've got two replays: One with Bowser & Pit vs Lucario & D3. The other is I believe Galeon vs some Snake, which ends in an NC due to shield break + SD.

I think the first one is one of Rayvn's matches? And pretty sure the Snake vs Lucas is Galeon.

Well, if they're needed, I'll send 'em over.
That was the match with me (Lucario) MnM (DDD) vs R@vyn (Pit) and Serg (Bowser).

I was just one hit away from a win... but anyways, that match should be put online since it was a close one.

I think the most epic matches were the ones with Galeon vs Shaky.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Galeon and Shaky reppin' the Mother series!!!!!!!!!!

I felt that needed to be said xD

I had fun at this tournament. Thanks to everyone who played me, especially to Chops and Esam who owned me. If anyone ever needs a double partner I'm available.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
This was a pretty good tournament. Next time we need chairs though

Shoutouts:

R@vyn- Nicely run tournament, and holy crap you got soooo much better! Good **** beating me, i wasn't expecting it at all. Keep it up!

Shaky- Man you vs chops was so close, i saw a point where you could've won but you faired instead of nairing and chops ending up recovering. Oh well, good ****. Fun matches, sorry to kill you early off the top on delfino, but i had to. I was scared

Galeon- DK is amazing. You are very amusing in a car lol. Fun friendlies, team strats are too good

Masky- Fun teams and friendlies. Your snake voice is too good. Also, me drinking syrup was fun. Too bad you are leaving to Oregon, you are very fun to be around.

Chops- Ahh, Sensei Chops. Too good, i don't know where the hell to CP you...

Serg- I beat you with my main and then you get 3rd? ****, why couldn't i be on your side of the bracket? Good **** on 3rd (Basically 2nd, you let chaz win the set because you thought he would do better against Nick)

Nick Riddle- Yay repping the family. Good **** on being the Seibrik when he isn't here.

To all the people who played Brawl+ with me, that was fun. Falcon is too good!
good shiat son im gonna lsoe to u eventually im glad ur matured up after telling u im gonna have no mercy if i beat u lol. u saved urself alot of bs. cuz that **** is wack i dont like. i dont do it to anyone so u shoudlnt do to anyone at least dont do it to me cuz i have no patience for that bs u know wat im talking bout.

lol shaky's a man he takes his losses like man. good shait man u got alot of potential

MnM

Smash Journeyman
wow looking at the results i feel even more disappointed in myself. must stay consistent next time...back to training.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Gah , I hate getting knocked out early.
I have to turn pause off before every match now lol.
I won't choke on grabbing you next time riddle , be scared!
Gg's everyone -.

Just remembered I didnt get to play chaz! ****!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
oh yeah thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to bring up that NICK RIDDLE IS A CHEATER FOR PAUSING MID-CHAINGRAB AGAINST ICE CLIMBERS!!!! I was there, I saw it myself, we as a community must decide how we will judge him
The man speaks the truth!
I sentence Nick Riddle to an eternity of falcon pawnches!
Nah , he was nice about it , we just restarted the match.
Gg's btw masky , I won't let you take me to Norfair again lol.

Anyone know how the **** Esam escapes grabs so fast? I was like 10% and he was 120% and he got out in half a second.....**** was crazy.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
That tournament was fun...a little short, but still fun. Anyway, i guess i might as well do some shout-outs:

Chaz: We both got second...sort of. Sucks that you couldn't beat NickRiddle, but you did a lot better than I could of done, so i feel like i did the right choice.
C (Galeon): Lucas vs Ness was too close, that was a good *** match
Bonesaw: You try picking up snake for a week...we're practicing ASAP
Ravyn: It was fun teaming with you, Pokemon Stadium was bull$hit
Polt: Never knew a Yoshi could give me such a hard-time...good stuff
Esam: Nasty Pikachu, although the first match was pretty close.
Shaky: WHAT A NESS. that match against chops was insane
Mnm: Good match, although Norfair was kind of wierd and gay.
VCG: now you know who to pick vs my bowser, good **** though.
Chops: As always, its fun to match in tournament, ur snake looks so cool.
Nick Riddle: I will learn ZSS, and I will get you...good **** though.

To anyone else that I match, good fun ****, and hopefully i make you want to pick up Bowser, because he is Top Tier

nevershootme

Smash Master
That tournament was fun...a little short, but still fun. Anyway, i guess i might as well do some shout-outs:

Chaz: We both got second...sort of. Sucks that you couldn't beat NickRiddle, but you did a lot better than I could of done, so i feel like i did the right choice.
C (Galeon): Lucas vs Ness was too close, that was a good *** match
Bonesaw: You try picking up snake for a week...we're practicing ASAP
Ravyn: It was fun teaming with you, Pokemon Stadium was bull$hit
Polt: Never knew a Yoshi could give me such a hard-time...good stuff
Shaky: WHAT A NESS. that match against chops was insane
Mnm: Good match, although Norfair was kind of wierd and gay.
VCG: now you know who to pick vs my bowser, good **** though.
Chops: As always, its fun to match in tournament, ur snake looks so cool.
Nick Riddle: I will learn ZSS, and I will get you...good **** though.

To anyone else that I match, good fun ****, and hopefully i make you want to pick up Bowser, because he is Top Tier
pfft as if u didn't realize i was not there. im coming to school on monday, so if you're around i'll train u a bit on zss

althought you beat me fairly in teams, but that was due to master raven using snake and my snake was the only other alternative outside of mk since he was not allowed... but, at this rate, mk isn't gonna be banned on a nationwide level.

i'll explain more on my anger thoughts at school on monday... serious talk needs to be settled. now i do admit i didn't shake your hand after losing, but do understand i have to vent off on my own to evaulate myself on my performance (in silence)... plus i see you all the time, no need for shaking hands, unless meeting in losers, winners, or grand finals

but... **** this game as much as it is... even then, too much racial hatred

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
oh ****...my bad im tired as hell and i didn't see u all that much there. That was good **** teaming with master raven, and it was a closer match against us than you think...good $hit

Master Raven

Smash Master
Nooo I thought I got 5th lol.

And Serg your Bowser is pretty rad from what I could tell in teams. I should've stayed Snake even though I've heard you're really experienced in that matchup. I don't think I'm gonna mess around with DK in tournies anymore lol. Good job placing third and repping Bowser well.

Thanks to Masky for giving me patience exp lol. Man that first match was sooo close :( At least I think I'm getting better vs Pika, and I know not to mess around with C4 like that next time after that last match with ESAM.

Good job to Shaky (which btw everyone, it's pronounced "Shack-ee", like Shaq. Even I accidentally used "Shake-ee" at one point yesterday) for beating Galeon in an epic Ness vs Lucas battle lol. I was hoping to fight either of you for free Ftilts >_> <_<

I'm not really disappointed with my placing considering it's my first time using Snake in tourney and at least I didn't lose to randoms lol. I'm always learning something from tournies and I feel I'm always improving afterward. I think I'm gonna start using MK for certain matchups just to be safe but will use Snake for others I feel confident in until I start getting a lot better with him. Gotta re-learn a lot of matchups with Snake now.

MnM sorry we couldn't complete our MM but I had to leave pretty soon.

I'll get the Lews next time!

so much editing in this post god****

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Shoutouts:

Serg: Your Bowser is good, I just know the character. Luigi is too fun. (Don't recover with tornado vs. me... You'll get hit.)

Snipa: I'm sorry I cheated. :( But, I'm nice about it. :-D I will learn ICs better, and not get grabbed next time. ^^

Masky: *Snake voice* Ah... Grab-release to lightning kick is too good...

C: We won doubles. Yay! Get that secret second up and running so you stop having Lucas johns!

Chaz: C'mon man... 3-0? I thought you were better than that. :-P Nah, good **** man.

Calibur Champ: Sorry I camped you when I picked Zelda. That level kinda scares me. -.-

Master Sonic Raven Ghost: Your Snake was too fun. No Halberd next time. (Not like you're not going Meta... but whatever.)

Ratvyn: Got much better man. Ledgecamp more!

Norfair: Sorry I didn't play on you much. I only lost one match. :(

XD

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol I think I'll consider CPing Frigate against ZSS next time.

And I'm only going MK for matchups I don't feel comfortable with Snake yet. I've decided I'm pretty much dropping him for Snake.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Master Raven- Don't worry about the MM. It was more about the chance to play you, rather than the money.

Serg- That match was gay but hilarious. Friendlies at the next one?

Chaz-Intense MM we had there. Really gave me an adrenaline rush. I'll get you one day.

Esam-lol at my bad memory. How do I not remember what I banned >_> Your pika is really good.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I have a match on my wii of a greed diddy 3stocking some yellow kirby, must be DFEAR? And another of a beastly ness vs a **** snake, must be Shaky vs Chops.

Did you get all our team matches and my tourny matches? I wanna see the ****!!

-L-

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
well....seeing as how i havent played brawl in over a month i guess i did pretty well....3rd place in doubles with polt and 7th place in singles....though it kinda sucks to have to lost to the same person twice in the tournament AND to have lost to this same person ( chaz ) on the last PnT tourney...that chaz is too good

welll.....
Shoutouts :D
Polt: Nice teaming up buddy, you were right double yoshi does rule, though i dont know what happened to us on the second time we brawled that diddy,snake team...we beat them in winners and lost to them on losers...how did that happen 0_o. Also you beat me best 2/3 in yoshi dittos and i wont john about how ive been brawless and wasnt playing at my best ( cause i did pretty good on that match ) but instead will say that next time I will win :p
Chaz: gotta say....best marth ive ever brawled. You three stocked my yoshi and beat my pit ( I Was sooo close to beating you on halberd with pit ), next time we brawl it will be different
Esam: Best pika ever....poor yoshi got two stocked all over the place lol
Serg: i have to say that your bowser is a beast :D . It was hilarious how many times i shouldve died if it wasnt for me teching the windmill on doubles XD
R@vyn: great friendlies man and nice job on getting fifth in the tournament but one thing.... i used snake in friendlies against you....i never used him in the tournament...i used yoshi and pit D:.... i dont want to be known as a top tier *****... im a low tier user lol
MnM: Great FFAs man...real fun. i kept getting people i never used XD. though that one where i got game & watch was funny because of the #9 kills i got :D. Great dedede... you dededecided me at 0% LOL. fun games :]
Lee: AMAZING DIDDY KONG. you really know your way around a banana ( lol ). I feel that the only reason i won against you was because it seemed you didnt have enough yoshi matchup experience and i know the yoshi v diddy matchup pretty well

And to anyone else i brawled, good games. I had fun

now all i need to do is fix my wii so i can start playing brawl again :D

EDIT: btw R@vyn, my matches with lee are saved in one of the wiis. Yoshi v Diddy kong, the matches were good so it would be great to see them online :]
( also i usually dont complain about lag but i have to agree with the other people...there did seem to be a lot of lag with a couple of the TVs....it felt kinda weird )

Shaky

Smash Ace
I should have saved my matches, I think the only one that was saved was me vs Chops.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:
Snipa: I'm sorry I cheated. :( But, I'm nice about it. :-D I will learn ICs better, and not get grabbed next time. ^^
Np <3 , I'll learn to grab under pressure better so I wont needa grab you like 8 times xD.Hopefully my ***** wont be stupid and jump off next time ._.;;

Btw , R@vyn was all that mcdonalds for you? lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Lee: AMAZING DIDDY KONG. you really know your way around a banana ( lol ). I feel that the only reason i won against you was because it seemed you didnt have enough yoshi matchup experience and i know the yoshi v diddy matchup pretty well
This was my first time playing Brawl in months, I'm still EXTREMELY RUSTY. You were the first Yoshi I ever really played, but either way you deserved your win against me. I'll learn the match up and come back though.

How was I suppose to know Yoshi does well on FD lolz. I'm such a scrub...

-the original yellow diddy-

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I wish I came to this so that Nick's day would've been ruined for the better (heart)...:027:

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
lol but not against snake. if not ur wayyyyy better vs snake now. by like 100 times
You think I'm better vs Snake now? Well maybe, that is one of my favorite match ups. You beat me in the tourny. We had some good matches and the last 2 of our set was recorded. I hope Ravyn gets them online.

-L-

MnM

Smash Journeyman
lmao at the doubles match vs chops and advent. All I saw in that match was a blur of bananas, explosions, blue orbs, and waddle dees. I had alot of fun with that match.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i did so friggin horrible this time :\ **** man. i either sd'd for no friggin reason or just gave up i dunno what happened :\ something about pnt tournies makes me angry on the inside. well zero ping will be better for me. they dont have chair johns xD and lee lol i was 3 stocking calibur until i ****ing decided to do crazy **** and ended up being stupid :\ i was acting like a super camping diddy :p ( playing DC so many god **** times i have to play like that against kirby otherwise lol chaingrab and lol b sucking :\) good **** tho

i did really well in friendlies not so much in tourney. good **** tho

edit:
GO TEAM BANANA POPSICLES U SHALL FEAR ITS NAME SOON

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, my mediocre singles placing kind of balances out with my good doubles placing, so I guess I did OK. =P

Shoutouts:

Juan- We were an awesome team. Seriously. People had NO idea what they were in for when they fought us. :laugh: Good MM, too. You almost beat me.
Galeon- I finally got to play your Lucas in singles. Great Lucas, by the way. I'll ban Brinstar next time. And I WILL get my revenge for knocking me into loser's bracket so early. =P
MnM- Sorry for knocking you out so early. We still had a great set, though. =(
8-Bit- Nice set we had. It was kind of funny to see your reaction to the b-throw chaingrab that Yoshi had on Diddy when we played some friendlies, though. :laugh:
Lee & Chops- You guys make a great team. Nice job beating us in the loser's finals when we sent you to the loser's bracket. Wish I could have faced one of you in singles, though. (Although, did Lee have to slam his controller on the floor? He scared me a bit ._.)
Shaky- I'm sorry for not even saying hello to you. I feel awful. =(
Master Raven- I kind of knew that sometime during our set that the way I was fighting you was not very effective, but I didn't manage to adapt myself in time. Great matches.
Nick Riddle- Why didn't you lose to Master Raven? :laugh: Seriously, good MMs and good job in doubles (curse that d-smash...)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Serg is amazing! (so i'm told)

Wish I coulda saw double yoshi team. Hopefully some of these matches end up on youtube

Top Bottom