• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

MnM

Smash Journeyman
ok so I found out that I could probably attend the tourney long enough to finish doubles. But I like singles more so =/

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess I can do some Brawl+ friendlies. I'm using Random for that, though. :laugh:

Well, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow!

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Did Bowser challenges in Melee involve money? like Money Matches?
I'm bringing a seat with me.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Oh, right. I forgot about Galeon. $3, please. :)

...As hard as it is to believe, I'm banning Rainbow Cruise against you. Marth is just... ugh...

...Wait. Since Rainbow Cruise isn't a counterpick in the tournament, that means that it won't be a counterpick in the MM, right? >.>
No I won't pick that stage, only legal ones at the tournament.

I'll Brawl+ MM you, best 3/5. Who do you play? I play pika, rob, samus, and jiggly
Jiggs.....just Jiggs and maybe a little fox for fun. We shall have an epic match of my jiggs vs your characters.

But yea challenge Sergio to MM in this to he's fun to play against.

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
Probably going to bring my stool.

EDIT: Scraaaaatch that.

Anyways, really looking forward to this tourney, it'd be my first in person one, so, see ya all there!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
super massive extra hyper x dos with a hint of Fressa Kolita o.o

oh and hey chaz can i do some super friendlies against ur marth. it be greatly appreciated.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Guys, don't count on me doing any MMs since I only have two $20 bills, unless someone's willing to lend me some MM cash ;P

MnM

Smash Journeyman
ok so it's possible for me to attend the whole thing now. depending on whether doubles is going to be round robin like last time or double elim.

Coffee™

I need it....
ok so it's possible for me to attend the whole thing now. depending on whether doubles is going to be round robin like last time or double elim.
That would depend on the amount of teams there but most likely it will be double elim.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm going to bring my SD card that has Brawl+ on it (Nightly 4.1 build, so if you are used to 4.0 they might've changed a few things) so after singles we might start playing. R@vyn, if enough people bring brawl+, do you think that we can play a B+ tournament instead of low tier?

Coffee™

I need it....
I'm going to bring my SD card that has Brawl+ on it (Nightly 4.1 build, so if you are used to 4.0 they might've changed a few things) so after singles we might start playing. R@vyn, if enough people bring brawl+, do you think that we can play a B+ tournament instead of low tier?
If the interest is there then sure, why not.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Me and Nick Riddle are leaving, getting C and 8-bit, so if we are late, don't start without us!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im picking up a few people too. dont start without us O_<!!!! i has me,luis,snipa,k.o,and graywolf so o-o dnt start neil!!! were bringing setups with music hack and inf replay

PEOPLE SAVE ALL MATCHES!!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'm not going to another MK banned tournament again... my only character that can handle camping and spamming projectiles is MK.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ahhh I need more Lew exp haha. I got 5th and got 3-stocked by ESAM in the first round :[

Chaz, just so you know I'm not upset with you for your outburst, and I'll forgive you for it. **** happens, and that SD was very unfortunate.

Snake is too ****ing fun, I think I'm going to sub-main him with MK until MK ever gets banned for good.

My bracket was so stupid rofl, Chaz, Nick Riddle, ESAM and Chops all on the same side of my bracket (although Rayvn beat ESAM but eh).

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
Well, next time I'll try to bring two chairs with me to the tourney, and I'll try to get in a lot more matches come tourney time, 'cause the delay that was caused by the TVs, I was unable to get used to, and standing up really is uncomfortable for me when I'm playing, and it kinda threw me off a bit.

I think I might've forgotten how to play Brawl when I got there, 'cause I had NO idea what I was doing.

Sucks I got last, but hey, I'll do better next time for sure, we can't all do well at a first in-person tourney now, can we? (Especially with several other factors affecting gameplay.)

I blew myself up so many times, it's not even funny.

Count me in for the next tourney, 'cause I needa get used to the delay from the TVs, and get better at in-person tourneys. I'll also try to hack my Wii before then for Inf Replays, texture hacks and musics.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
wow i did bad lmao. good tourney but PnT felt hot. and def bringing a chair next time.

ps- shaky and serg were the stars of this tourney nuff said.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Oh and playing friendlies with Juan was the best. Random character ffas ftw. And playing Dfear was hilarious with ddd's up b colliding with diddy's up b.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I think all the TV's I played on had the most lag, couldn't powershield anything. It didn't help that all my opponents I faced camped me hardcore.

Coffee™

I need it....
Code:
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Pnt Monthly #4[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Doubles Results

1: Triple Baka (Nick Riddle and Galeon) 
2: **** & Balls (Lee and Lambchops) 
3: Two Eggs and an Omelete (Juan and Poltergust) 
4: 2birds&aTurtle (Serg + R@vyn)
5: Explosive Frenzy (Master Raven and 8-Bit)
5: ESAM I choose you! (ESAM and Masky)
7: Might and Magic (Calibur Champ and MnM)
7: Texas Bonesaw Massacre (Chaz and Bonesaw)
9: Banana Popsicle (Dfear and Snipa)

Singles Results

1: Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus)
2: Chaz (Marth)
3: Serg (Bowser)
4: Lambchops (Snake)
5: R@vyn (Pit)
5: ESAM (Pikachu)
7: Juan (Yoshi, Pit)
7: Master Raven (Snake)
9: Verycool Guy (Peach, Wario)
9: Lee (Diddy Kong)
9: Shaky (Ness)
9: Poltergust (Yoshi)
13: Masky (Wario)
13: Calibur Champ (Lucario, Kirby)
13: Galeon (Lucas)
13: 8-Bit (Snake)
17: Anthony (???)
17: Snipa (Ice Climbers)
17: Tito (Falco)
17: Dfear (Diddy Kong)
17: Nero (Snake)
17: MnM (Dedede, Kirby)
17: Luis (Snake)[/COLOR]
I'll post up the bracket and vids later.

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
Just a note: I've got two replays: One with Bowser & Pit vs Lucario & D3. The other is I believe Galeon vs some Snake, which ends in an NC due to shield break + SD.

I think the first one is one of Rayvn's matches? And pretty sure the Snake vs Lucas is Galeon.

Well, if they're needed, I'll send 'em over.

nevershootme

Smash Master
r@yvn... I should slap u so hard for pressuring me for putting joining singles, I know I'm gonna play like crap and i was right. don't do that again... ever cuz that was a waste of 10 bucks and I should have used it on dinner which i could have 10 more bucks to spare... now i would have gone into a rage fest and break **** at the store, but i kept my cool by playing extra games with polt after losing...

in other news, Shaky is officially legit, there I said it... you have proven yourself well taking on 2 tough snakes back to back (me and chops). you have performed well and made epic comebacks. now if only u faced any mk's then we'll see.

on a side note, i'm going on brawl hiatus for awhile unless otherwise, don't be suprised i'm gonna show up at some point.

Coffee™

I need it....
Just a note: I've got two replays: One with Bowser & Pit vs Lucario & D3. The other is I believe Galeon vs some Snake, which ends in an NC due to shield break + SD.

I think the first one is one of Rayvn's matches? And pretty sure the Snake vs Lucas is Galeon.

Well, if they're needed, I'll send 'em over.
Yea. The match with Pit and Bowser I'll want. How do you prefer to send them?

Top Bottom