• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
This is something i try to do
I never do it correctly, no matter how much labtime i put in for it lol
I'm sorry I just love that quote you have as your signature. That's amazing

Alright everyone, tell me your evolutionary form at the moment. I am feeling like an Arbok. I think False is the Jafar, Genie form.

I thought False was the genie form since he does all this fancy, magical, fantasy bu****** and acting mad hype.

I want to say the Snake form camps the most since I can only see the jafar state as the aggressive sort and not playing camping.

Although, Ekans is quite the stealthy and patient sort.

I sort of want to redo that evolution image and include the Egg. This seems like a major oversight to have not included it from before.

Hmm....Maybe include a food chain as well including the Aladdin cast.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
It annoys me to no other that against mk if you mess up your DI in the slightest just once it usually costs you a stock.

/storyofmylifetoday

D:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So I beat X pretty solidly today. I think that's only the second set he's lost in like a year, not counting OoS tourneys. Then he came back and timed me out on the last match the next set. So freakin gay. It's almost impossible to catch a sonic that's running away on BF as snake.

:phone:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
It annoys me to no other that against mk if you mess up your DI in the slightest just once it usually costs you a stock.

/storyofmylifetoday

D:
Yeah it feels like to me if the MK is on point any mistake I make could be a stock. T_T

So I beat X pretty solidly today. I think that's only the second set he's lost in like a year, not counting OoS tourneys. Then he came back and timed me out on the last match the next set. So freakin gay. It's almost impossible to catch a sonic that's running away on BF as snake.

That's awesome. ^_^ Also that is the most frustrating situation ever. >_< Who all can do that to us? I know that on BF it's really hard to hit TL and Wario as well if they just feel like not getting hit. D:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just shown it to sinth, man went crazy
Also i think im going to drop this guy, his weaknesses sorta coincide with mine :L

This is a very awesome shirt. You need to post links to where it can be purchased since I believe it must be being sold somewhere.

Just shown it to sinth, man went crazy
Also i think im going to drop this guy, his weaknesses sorta coincide with mine :L
Snake: Easily beat up if he makes one mistake
G~P (in real life): Easily beat up if he makes one mistake

:bee:

Sad to hear that Snake was not for you. I would think the explosive play would have been a strong enough lure to keep you in.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
That actually reminds me of something. After playing Snake and getting past getting discouraged after taking 50% damage/a stock off of one mistake I feel that has helped my mindset in tourneys a lot lol. I just feel like nothing really bothers me as much as it used to.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's probably a good mindset to play Snake with - complete apathy. I wish I could maintain such a mindset when I play in tourney. Someday ...

:059:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Well I play against Falcos and Diddy Kongs, so one mistake while recovering is death sometimes lol. Also having made some nice comebacks in the past has also helped keep me motivated. :awesome:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It seems like all the characters I play against excell at gimping, so I know how you feel. It just forces you to be smarter in recoveries, so I think it's a good thing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
While Snake is theoretically able to evade any gimp attempt via good DI, SDI and keeping his options open [especially double jump] it's still a matter of match-up experience to know which options are the most reliable ones. Almost every character can gimp Snake although ideally no character should be able to actually gimp him.

:059:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Actually it honestly depends on the positioning. If it's your standard hit by x move with decent knockback and di'd up then yea you shouldn't be. But even though that's the idealistic situation idc who you are at least once a set you will be in an unidealistic situation when recovering(hit out of jump, di'd low, grab released at edge, forced to c4 early etc.) and it is those situations that you base "can this character gimp me well" on.

Top Bottom