• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yeah I find a full hop fair awesome when someone is recovering(mainly spacies), and at times it catches people off guard when i'm recovering. I don't think it's great but it catches people off every now and then. =D

Dair is a really good and underrated punisher and is also a decent mix-up from the ledge.
I rarely see anyone call the proper moments to use it. The most recent set of m2k vs ally is one of the few matches I remember of anyone getting it down right. Even then, it still was unreliable. I think Ally got around 5-6 Dair attempts in the set, and failed to connect with the final hit all except 1 time. Half of the time M2K got out and managed to punish ally. I do not recall how badly though.

None of Snake's aerials are bad, except fair.
Because of their horrible utility, their still bad.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
somewhat related: 10$ MM in best of 5, whoever you used to beat Stingers vs my Rawb at that charlotte tournament this month if I go?

(sorry if this is remotely off topic, its late and Im just randomly perusing boards and stumbled across that)
lol Dull Razer. Idk if I'll be able to make that Charlotte tourney. If certain things go into place for me then yeah not only will I be there I'll also mm you.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Won my fourth national.

Got in a rut in the gfs and set to lose, but got a 10% fair spike ko and got my groove back. Last few games were comfortable.

Yes.

:phone:

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, no. I decided to push for KS to go to Z3 instead because we have a significantly higher number of players (as many as 2 cars worth) interested in mk banned rather than legal. If that were not the case, we would be going to rage as I believe those were the original plans

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
kinda, but right now I think KS needs to work on maintaining its community, and this is just one of the things that falls under that atm

I think we'll probably go to ps5 though

Apparently Snake actually has a frame advantage when using his Ftilt 1 on heavier characters like himself, DDD, and Ike o.0
I guess certain match-ups it'll be more useful to Ftilt1 as a poke move over jab.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Apparently Snake actually has a frame advantage when using his Ftilt 1 on heavier characters like himself, DDD, and Ike o.0
I guess certain match-ups it'll be more useful to Ftilt1 as a poke move over jab.
That makes sense to me. I've noticed that sometimes I get off more f-tilt 1 pressure against some people than what I thought I should have.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Strange. Usually lighter characters suffer more hitstun.

Top Bottom